Anyone else feel confident they could win a fight against the leightweight manlets in MMA?

Anyone else feel confident they could win a fight against the leightweight manlets in MMA?

I mean I'm 6' currently at 200lbs with 1/2/3/4 pl8 lifts. What could these 140lbs manlets even do lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmfXN588F98
youtube.com/watch?v=e7Po3iGpfoY
youtube.com/watch?v=-2XMW038r-Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1/10 apply yourself.

he could quite literally kill you.

Shit bait. Sage, report and hide.

Smash your head in ...

Even a 3 month bjj noob could kill you user. It's not that hard to beat you normies.

Don't hate on the bait.

Kicked a BJJ guy in the throat when he shot for my legs. He went down pretty hard.

BJJ also doesn't stop bullets.

Tsk tsk. We're just talkin 6' you vs a mma manlet.

No bullets this time. If it were, I'd just bring my technical to the rodeo.

Neither does a 6'5 300 lb frame. What's your point.

Pffft... Kids, I can easily defeat you people in katana combat.

>gunfag has to post about MUH BULLETS
How big of a pussy do you need to be the threat of someone beating your ass requires you to attempt murder on them

>this thread again

Nice larping. I love to fuck up bitch boys like you

Street fights are not under controlled conditions, kiddo. If you can only win on the mat, stay on the mat.

Are you retarded? Did you just read my post, not the one I responded to?

k

>200lbs
>1/2/3/4
your lifts are average at best considering your size

>controlled conditions
Kek. Does that mean when I shoot a double leg, mount you, and rain elbows on your face, it won't work in a "street fight"? Or how about a jab and an overhand right to knock your ass out?

You have no idea what you're talking about, dyel. Stick to larping on Reddit

>user hits the gym really hard and has nice musklesthat make females go "wo"

>MMA guy hits and gets hit by people every day, making fighting quite literally his profession

I believe in you user. Maybe you'll learn humility and stop wasting space on my favorite korean garden hose trading website

>inb4 manlet
Not this year lads, I got another year before the manlet cut off is raised again

I could beat every manlet fighter in the world if I blindsided them with a chair or honda

You know that 5 minute rest you have after lifting for 10 reps? Where your muscles are locking up and pretty much you're full of lactic acid and you can't do shit so you go for your rest?

Yeah, these guys don't train like your puffer fish pussy ass.
All of these guys keep going for 2 minutes, then again , then again, then again. While you're a bitch training your body to be a meat cow that needs rest after work.

You're insecure about yourself, that's why you want to become big. Don't ever think about beating those who actually train to be killers and efficient at their bodyweight.

Dude lol I'm 5'8 185 - 205 lbs I fluctuate a lot. I had a bunch of videos of me dropping lanklets on youtube before my account got hacked (probably an angry lanklet)

In a street fight there are two things (well there's a lot of things that are going to determine whether you win a fight) but what I've noticed is 1 ) you can win a fight just with conditioning alone. I've done this many times 2 ) if you're not trained to take a punch that means the moment I touch your chin, your body starts shutting down from the shock. You start breathing harder, you start getting stressed cuz I'm literally countering everything you throw and you fatigue and it's GG I pick you off and it's over.

wow you sound so cool can i please suck you?

:O

legit, if you train MMA for 2-3 years and were a strong 225lbs, you could probably crush 140lb mcgregor.

I could deck every cunt ITT

el oh el at some weak as fuck phaggot posting about his poverty lifts LMAO

mcgregor without a doubt in my mind would murder your retarded ass

Pic related is 125 pounds, and you wouldn't be able to beat him. What makes you think you'll have a better chance at fighting someone who weighs more?

I don't know, but let's see how a 170 pound mma fighter does against a 6'4 professional lineman

youtube.com/watch?v=mmfXN588F98

>in MMA
Nope, not now, not ever. Might give him a run for his money in a grappling match as I'm quite a bit taller/heavier/stronger while having almost as much grappling experience. Could be fun.

I love how the coping manlets always turn up for this thread

As if a 6'5 average dude wouldn't wipe the floor with this child sized potato nigger

I know this is bait but I will explain this in a way anyone can understand.
You remember when you first started using a keyboard and you had to look at your hands to line them up correctly?
After hours of using this skill you eventually can type really fast without looking at your hands and can maybe even use one finger to find all the keys without looking.
These guys have the same experience with fighting.
If you haven't been in a lot of fights then your hands wont connect perfectly where you want them to and you aren't going to be conditioned to throw punches at split second openings.
Also when you saw them out on the street they wouldn't be at their cutting weight and would have more mass on them.

>Violence should arbitrarily end where I decide it ends
That's kind of egotistical, isn't it user? If you're going to try to hurt someone, they're pretty justified to respond however they feel fit.

I hd a BJJ intructor tht was 4'11" and 112#

she would smoke 200+ fit guys easily until blue belt, at which point we divided into weight classes, but she could still roll competently with the head instructors and usually stall or submit anyone junior to her regardless of size.

tl:dr skill and training trump size 95% of the time

This- you're mostly pudge, big boi.

you’re retarded

whoa, he really looks like a mouse

hey big mouth, how about a street fight with this guy ?

>Anyone else feel confident they could win a fight against the leightweight manlets in MMA?

That's why there's weight classes, dipshit. Imagine going against 212kg youtube.com/watch?v=e7Po3iGpfoY

>
>whoa, he really looks like a mouse

You do know that fighters aren't pussies right? Most people, especially faggy bodybuilders, are terrified of actually getting punched. Even the ones that will hit back go full retard and gas out after 30 seconds when they miss every punch. Being big helps in a fight as much as being tall helps in basketball. I'm sure all of you 6'5"+ "alphas" would still lose in a 1-on-1 game vs some high school senior on the varsity team. Lifting weights doesn't cure autism, it doesn't make you tough, and it doesn't make you an actual athlete.

Maybe try going down to your local mma promotion and sign up for a fight instead of flexing in the mirror and pretending that your fighting moves based on naruto and pokemon, will help you stop "Tyrone" from raping you in the showers.

>this entire post
Why would I not use my gun if I have direct access to it? What are yoj some kind of liberal sjw cuck? If anyone ever tries me I would put a bullet in their fucking head

Manlet projecting is really going too far these days, they better learn soon

weightclasses only apply for experienced fighters vs experienced fighters.

99% of people over 200 lbs aren't actually at their best fighting weight and they all would weigh significantly less if they got into proper fighting shape.

I mean yea he'd shoot on him, but honestly if a dude that big clipped him on the way in DJ would be wobbled. There's only so much training can do when size disparity gets crazy af:
youtube.com/watch?v=-2XMW038r-Q

Stop posting stuff they can't beat by making a strawman or projecting about you

Just because a manlet is technically inferior doesnt mean he cant cave your skull in.

Sure you would Jason

Cringe

>everyone in the thread is talking out of their ass
>someone posts some actual evidence
>you complain

>When you were lifting weights, I was practicing..
>THE BLADE..

You do know most fighters cut water weight to get to that weight then fight at their regular weight Conor could be in the 170 range fully hydrated

its a lanket found his loli gf masturbating to zac Efron pics again episode

>200lbs
>1/2/3/4 pl8 lifts
Funniest part

Connor won the fetherweight championship in december at 145. Fought nate diaz in march the following year at welterweight and weighed in at 168. So he probably weighed in the ring 170+. Im pretty sure he walks around at 175+. He is also the lightweight champ at 155. His cutting and maintaining is kinda nuts. He's also a brown belt in JJ and his striking is great so he'll easily take you down.

>those guys are really light and im heavy!
>I bet i could beat them really easily
Gee its almost as if they invented weight classes for a fucking reason

Oh fuck you're on to something keep this man out of the UFC he would beat everybody

>BJJ also doesn't stop bullets.
this new

>What could these 140lbs manlets even do lol

Punch you in the jaw correctly and put you to sleep ?
most people don't even know that your jaw has nerves in them that when hit at a certain angle you go to sleep, no matter how big you are. this is why they use gloves.

this is but one example, without gloves you will be killed by a dude who knows what to do because he has experience and would go all-out on you while you will not.

It was obvious sarcasm

Manlets are a joke
Just watch how powerless Connor McGregor is vs someone bigger than him. There's a reason there are categories in fighting sports.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

maybe. even if I couldn't, the manlet has basically spent years training a skill that you'll maybe need once in your adult life, and one that can be replaced by a cheap can of pepper spray or a big stick.

meanwhile, a lifter looks better for less effort. and his heavy lifting ability is actually useful in everyday life.

guess which one the qts want?

They say Connor walks around at like 170lb, I'd put money saying he'd kick your ass easily. 30lbs wouldn't be that much of an adventage with someone with no fight experience

>PROTIP: Literally every male far overexaggerates their own fighting ability despite 95% of men having never been in a fight their whole lives, work and office job and sit on the couch all day.

They will annihilate you.
However, if you claim to be transgendered, you can become the women's world champion in a week.

I'm 5'9", 83kg with above 1/2/3/4 lifts and a blackbelt in TKD. seriously unless you've trained in something you couldn't even beat me, lanklet

>BJJ also doesn't stop bullets.
>implying BJJtsers can't use guns
lmao @ u

fukn not true.
I took a few BJJ class a few years ago.
In my first class I was the only new guy, everybody had blue belts or better. First thing we did was warmup until i was about ready to puke and then we sparred.
First person i got to sparr was a girl with a blue belt. I literally submitted her in less than a minute and i didn't even use any of my strength. I just got her back somehow, put on a body triangle and the choked her. Then i sparred the other guys, out of which i was able to take back and body triangle 3 of them.
I didn't want to an asshole and squeeze the shit out of somebodys jaw/face to get a rear nake choke, but i felt like i could have on those 3 guys.
I only got tapped by a purple belt and a blue belt that was a little bit larger than me.
BJJ is a meme. Me play wrestling with my brother as a child had me more prepared for combat than a blue belt marshall artist.

you martial arts fags would get absolutely demolished in a street fight. i work at a club and have seen black belts try to fight bouncers and get their arses handed to them. macgregor would get smacked around like a little baby outside of an mma context

Take a Judo class.
>black belt kata based karate from a McDojo is representative of martial arts

People get killed in fist fights all the time. I carry every day so I can't entertain the idea of a fight and if someone proceeds to try to fight me I can't just play along because muh honorable pugilist meme. At that point if I get knocked out by a punch or my head hitting the asphalt my glock is now up for grabs.

All these copying manlets ITT kek

There is a reason why weightclasses exist. Subhuman below 6' trash gets demolished by taller and bigger guys its a fact.

prime tyson was a manlet and he heems anyone ITT with 10% effort

Size does help somewhat, or at least throw a bit of a wild card in the works. Like being 6'4" and 250ish and sparring against the featherweight at the gym I used to train at, If he had hit me in a real fight he definitely could have knocked me out, but I could also pick him up with one arm so slamming would have been my only chance.
But a guy at Connor McGregors level doesn't really care if you have 100 pounds on him. He's not going to give you a chance to use the one advantage your size gives you.

The fact that people think BJJ is actually dangerous to anyone with at least a half a brain on the street is hilarious. BJJ is complete and utter fucking dogshit when it comes to takedowns. Literally any grappling discipline, be it Judo, Sambo or wrestling is dramatically better when applied outside of an artificial MMA environment where people fight on a relatively soft surface almost naked. Out in the street every single throw a judoka, samboist or a wrestler makes is pretty much fucking lethal or at least potentially bone or joint shaterring. Meanwhile, the only thing a BJJ shitter can do is shoot for a single/double leg or pull guard, fucking pathetic.

the fighter with millions of dollars and status not the “bodybuilder” who spends all his paychecks on protein powder and creatine

>Just watch how powerless Connor McGregor is vs this worlds strongest man contender, that means I would beat him
And martial artists are supposed to be the delusional ones

Sure Jason Blaha. Sure

Ok loser, whatever you say you weak lanklet.

Your already dumb argument fell when the image you chose to post to support it depicts some bloated ass cross between a washed out 70's rocker and a Dungeons & Dragons GM-looking dude with a soul patch carrying women who look like ten dollar street hookers

the mountain was gassed the fuck out after not even 1 minute and Connor was literally running circles around him

how does this prove anything

If you’re trying to tell me if he spinning back kicked him as hard as he could right in his ribs he wouldn’t go down you’re retarded

Not him, but if you're dumb enough to shoot a double lg TD on concrete, be my guest.

>mfw twinks think they can fight adult men
>mfw they dont understand that we can just lie on top of them and crush them with our bloat
The only way to win for them would be a hard hit to the balls, chin, or nose. Anywhere else and you won't have enough force to get past the bloat armor.

Kek, I'm 6'4 270 pounds with 25-ish bf and 5 years of striking experience and I don't think I could take McGregor. I'm pretty confident I could mop the floor with nearly any female on the planet tho.

>creates thread saying he can beat a manlet up
>says BJJ doesnt stop bullets
>implying guys who arent manlets are impervious to bullets

you are an idiot

honey badgers in the wild have been known to kill fully grown male lions

You have clearly never done any sort of combat sport.
Lifting weights does FUCKALL for your ability to fight other than adding weight.
You could not win against any serious amateur boxer, let alone pros, because you simply could not hit them and you would get gassed after 2 minutes.
Try going to any sort of competitive gym for just a month, you'll be real quiet and humble after that, guaranteed.

Bjj is for inferior faggots. A real man would knock them out with one punch, regardless of training.

I don't know if you're making fun of grizzly, but that guy is legit strong as fuck and could kill you easily.

If you had exceptional talent and trained for 10 years 7 days a week and you were allowed to fight at 50 lbs over the weight limit, you could beat Lomachenko EZ!!

how are you better than a hysterical woman with pepperspray lmao.
Men have a natural urge to fight, it's just what they do. Low test soy boys desperately seek protection from more dominant males, hence the need for a penis extension.
I'm not saying guns are useless, quite the contrary, I just like making fun of the weak soyboys who do not understand that it was never about "protecting" yourself, but about fighting in and of itself.
It is not an urge a beta male can ever understand.

Bud Spencer movies aren't real.

yeah man that way they'll put him against a guy thats as heavy as him AND knows how to fight, totally a good idea.

>Kicked a BJJ guy in the throat when he shot for my legs. He went down pretty hard.

This definitely happened.

>270 pounds with 25-ish bf (lmao)
>could mop the floor with nearly any female on the planet tho
watch out, a real strong man over here.

>5'8 185 - 205 lbs

You're fat dawg

None of you autists could win a fight,size or strength accounted for.
You aren't smart enough,strong enough,or skilled enough
Fuck off

>reposting own screencap

kys

The reflection of his mom taking the picture is soul crushing for some reason

Is there anything more pathetic than a bunch of autist acting tough for lifting weights? The majority of this board couldn't run for 10 minutes straight but compare themselves to spartans and people who have been training since the age 8 every day instead of lifting 2 hours and going back to a cozy apartment.
You literally pick up weights, and put them down. Thats it. You aren't tough. You aren't trained. You aren't strong. You have no skills. You arent mature. Being a miserable autist wont make you "stronger" and better.
You fucking put weights up then put them down in a room. Thats it. Youre not some ubermensch for figuring out how to make your muscles bigger. Most of you cant figure out how to put your dick in a vagina but talk about raising kids. I'm tired of this board man