How many fruits do you eat a day?

How many fruits do you eat a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9267548
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9267548
>Endogenous production of methanol after the consumption of fruit:
>After the consumption of fruit, the concentration of methanol in the human body increases by as much as an order of magnitude. This is due to the degradation of natural pectin (which is esterified with methyl alcohol) in the human colon. In vivo tests performed by means of proton-transfer-reaction mass spectrometry show that consumed pectin in either a pure form (10 to 15 g) or a natural form (in 1 kg of apples) induces a significant increase of methanol in the breath (and by inference in the blood) of humans. The amount generated from pectin (0.4 to 1.4 g) is approximately equivalent to the total daily endogenous production (measured to be 0.3 to 0.6 g/day) or that obtained from 0.3 liters of 80-proof brandy (calculated to be 0.5 g). This dietary pectin may contribute to the development of nonalcoholic cirrhosis of the liver.

okay and? this happens with nearly all food.

None
>meat and veg master race

This
Everyone who drinks water dies!

*plant food

A plant-free diet is optimal.

2 bananas and a couple handful of blueberries with my morning oats. I eat a ton of veg though, every evening I have this veggie stew I make with broccoli, peas, spinach, mushrooms, onion, garlic, beans, chickpeas, lentils and nutritional yeast (look it up, stuff is amazing) served with a homemade nut loaf that contains sweet potato, carrots, onions, garlic, cashews and walnuts.

I calculated that I get 21 servings of fruit and veg per day. Healthy as fuck boys.

>1kg of apples
>average apple weighs between 70 and 100 grams
>please goyims dont eat healthy its not good for you
Shoo shoo shill

lol
bro be careful of the methanol
1kg of fruit is easy to consume tho

Is there really a point to eating fruit if you already get enough fiber and vitamins?

>sugar is healthy
Found the brain and liver damaged fruitarian.

>the bodies preferred source of energy is unhealthy
found the dyel ketoforums troll

1banana
3-4 strawberries

Sometimes I have an orange as well.

>sugar is the bodies preferred source of energy
Lmao

what is then?

>the body burns sugar first and stores maybe a day's worth of calories as sugar
>the body stores a month's worth of calories as saturated fat

The body treats saturated fat the way a banker treats money, and sugar the way a fireman treats fire, but saturated fat is unhealthy and sugar is healthy. Right.

Because fruit is delicious.

Why would you not?

What are you asking? Is fiber your primary goal when constructing a diet? Fruit is incredible, this is almost ridiculous to say considering the amount of variety in aesthetics, taste, texture, seasonal availabilty, etc. Next time it is hot, go sit outside and eat a plate of fruit. You will feel like a king.

I don't really want to get into it but fruits (also vegetables) are extremely dense in a variety of beneficial nutrients. You are severely limiting your dietary enjoyment and overall health by not eating fruit. It is not a question of fiber.

In my own head I believe fruit to be one of the most innate elements of the human diet, what evolved to eat.

Honestly just eat something as simple as a banana. Or a peach. If you don't immensely enjoy it then idk, maybe you have the dietary preferences of a child.

>1 banana
>3-4 strawberries
>maybe orange

>3-4

Jesus man that is nothing. Eat more fruit.

>faggot eats fruit and enjoy it.
Please kill yourself, piece of shit. Sad!

Eating a lot of potatoes and grains right now, but the summer is usually 90-100% fruits

Started making protein smoothies after falling in love with tropical smoothie cafe but being broke.

2 cups of strawberries
1 mango
1 cup pinapple
2 oranges
ice
vanilla protein powder

Tastes identical to the sunrise sunset smoothie that it's based off there.

My acne has almost gone since I started drinking at least one of these a day, but I don't want to assume that's a direct correlation

None. On a cut with as little shugahh as possible

this is ur ass