Is there any point in lifting if you're a 5'7" manlet?

Is there any point in lifting if you're a 5'7" manlet?

I feel like a phaggot
every man is taller then me and looks down on me
and i'm invisible to every woman.

nope

>be in university
>br 5'7"
>get partnered with this popular white girl with the biggest ass, she has a boyfriend too
>see her at gym
>i'm clearly in her line of sight
>wave to her
>literally turns from a blank face to a surprised face
>sorry I didn't see you

fuK

no your only hope is to be a faggot who pretends to be a girl

Why lift other people? Lift because it feels good to be fucking strong

thanks user

Who fucking cares? I'm 5"9 and I started lifting because I got tired of hating myself.
Just do it, faggot.

how hard is it to get this right [x'y"]

Move to thailand pussy.

Lifting other people feels good too, Mr. Cent

honestly height doesn't matter, there's a market for tall and small guys. i've been with girls who specifically want a guy < 6 ft. the ones that actually care about height are the ones you probs don't want to be with anyway. lifting is never a bad thing.

Phuket. Thailand.

If you have this mentality then being 6'3" wouldn't even help you.

Know what your (and everyone else like you) problem is?

>YOU HAVE A LOSER ATTITUDE
Seriously.

People who constantly say shit like:
>I ***CAN'T*** DO {whatever}
That's a bullshit, loser, fail-before-you-even-try attitude. People like you get NOWHERE in life, you just coast through it, another face lost in the crowd, nobody even notices you're there -- because you're not willing to say "FUCK IT" and put in the effort anyway.

Short version: YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD.

You probably also knuckle under to bullies, go along with the 'group think' even when you feel it's wrong. You let bad shit happen because you won't speak up even to say "NO" to something you know is wrong.

FIX YOUR SHIT, FAGGOT. You disgust me.

Reminder that columbu was 5'5", so stop being a faggot and go lift weights

Forgot pic

I JUST CAME TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT

Stature lengthening surgery

That's why god made asian bitches. Have some angry, genocidal hapa brats and all that. It's not the best life possible but 90% of people don't get that anyways so what's your problem?

checked.

>I'm invisible to every woman
You fags aren't invisible because you're short
Chances are there's more wrong with you than your height (either face, clothing, or attitude)

Quints of actual advice. It's a fucking mindset

It's his attitude:

If you faggots spent half as much time looking for excuses to not lift as you spent actually lifting, then you'd probably hold several world records.

EVERYONE can benefit from lifting weights. EVERYONE can become a better version of themselves. Whining over what you aren't instead of trying to become the best version of yourself you can be is such a stupid way of thinking.

Making it isn't about being the best man. It's about being the best man you can be.

Would you rather be you at your worst or you at your best?

JOHN...

I'm 5'11 and pretty fucking built, but you'll never beat the height thing. I feel like a fucking idiot when I'm with friends who are even 6' or see some lanklet dyel at the gym who is taller than me, I know he's got a better chance than women

yeah it's great when you walk in a place to grab a beer and some food with a buddy who is 6'+ and the hostess literally looks straight past you

yeah and when he's next to other guys he looks like a fucking joke, doesn't matter how built he is because most women think overly muscular guys are "gross" anyways

>and i'm invisible to every woman.
a man can dream...

I'm 1,68m. Not a problem, mate.

....but this nigga is right.....