Stupid fucking thoughts at gym

Sometimes I pretend I'm like a trail dungeon and the machines are torture devices of will, i.e. they won't free me until I have finished the set.

Everyone else does this too, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg
youtube.com/watch?v=NSV7mxNTzlg&t=106s
youtube.com/watch?v=WXh1tW16V-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>autism

Sometimes I imagine I am chained up in the gym like the beginning in Conan and play the wheel of pain scene in my head during each rep.

sometimes i imagine that all the work i'm putting in is going to be worth it

>if i use bigger weights maybe the 1tis notices me

I tell myself that today is the day some girl will approach me. Of course I have been telling myself that each day for roughly 10 years, but one day it'll change.

Sometimes I pretend I'm in a factory, and me putting the plates on the bar is actually building something

I pretend i got isekaid and each lift is some situation where i need to save a member of my harem
>Squat
>Proud knight who was against me joining their guard group got caught in a avalanche set up by the enemy
>I jumped in and caught the rock heading for her
>Lift it while she is lying between my feet
>Got in trouble once because i got too into it and through the barbell aside after finishing my set

>Pullups
>Loli mage companion used too much magic, she is suffering and we need to get up a cliff
>Climb up cliff while she is on my back, arms around my neck
>Simulate this by hanging weight belt around my neck

>bench
>Dragon was going to cruch the princess we are protecting
>Jumped in and I'm holding it's paw up while the princess is holding onto my chest

>push-ups
>Go to see priestess in church who knows something about the war
>Pope ordered the church with her in it to be destroyed and to make it look like the demons did it
>I grab her and protect her as we are both pinned under fallen debree
>She gives me holy power through a kiss and I lift the material off of us

Sounds comfy desu, also checked

Plot twist... one day somebody will love you and that person is you.

Autistic af but has potential. Good work user, keep it up. Proud of u

All of the autismo in this thread

Sometimes when I am running outside and get bored, I think about stuff like being Aeon Flux on the run between mission objectives

B O I I I I I I

before a heavy lift i do shadow clone jutsu handsign and pretend my clones are cheering me on

I lift so I can get a gf

I litterally blank every rep.

Nothing but me, and the weight.

I'm horrible about it when running, I get tunnel vision like crazy and have had people try to talk to me and I didn't even hear them, just stared at the wall and chugged along.

I think of people who pissed me off or fucked me over in life. I also recently got a gf and i think of her when I lift. Mostly situations that she’s in since she’s a bartender where I work.

I usually count while i make my reps.
First rep i think "one"
Second rep "two" etc

Sometimes i forget if i counted "three" or "four".
Hehe XD

DELETE THIS

On my last rep I pretend like someone is holding a gun against one of my pets or think about stuff that makes me angry

it's not
>be me
>2011
>lifting since 2009
>get hit by car
>have surgery on knee
>gains gone

Dude me too XDD

When I would run outside by the my town's regatta, I would listen to synthwave and imagine I was in an 80s film. Training for something big.
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg

The thought that one day she will come back.

what the fuck man

I like to pretend that I own the gym and all the people that's currently using it are all friends of mine.

whenever im having those days where every set feels like its never gonna end and you just wanna go home. I remember the time an user told me "Pussies skip sets, are you a pussy?" And i tell my self Fuck no i aint no pussy and i finish the set.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSV7mxNTzlg&t=106s

Yes
>Veeky Forums - homosexuality & autism

youtube.com/watch?v=WXh1tW16V-8

Sometimes on squat days I crank some industrial metal or Carpenter Brut and imagine my legs are like robot machine legs made of pistons while I lift.

Whatever gets your dick hard

Sometimes I put on the evangelion soundtrack and pretend I'm punching through a building or some shit

That's actually a good method brah, your definetly going to make it

This but with Code Geass

Still you had the gains right? It should give you the motivation to get better than ever before

Bruh...

>hanging weight belt around neck
try adding a few extra plates next time

Why is it always the third post like this

:(

Is that the original Chad run from Crybaby? Have animated Chad(ettes) always run like that???

I like to imagine everyone who has ever doubted me or tried to bring me down all standing around me talking shit. Telling me to give up, I'll never make it etc. Every rep I get full rom, ever set I finish, every additional platelet I add starts to shut them up. By the time I finish my work out I imagine I pissed them all off by proving them wrong and they leave me alone fuming because they only try to bring me down because of their own insecurities. It makes me feel good about myself and makes me not care what other people think.

>using any kind of machine ever
>making it
pick one and only one, faggit

You're gonna make it

Loli mage only weighs 40kg. I asked sci how much of that would be on my neck and I'm using that.

When i struggle to complete a rep i think of kenshiro exploding out of his clothes and that usually does the trick.

First read “thought” as a misspelling of “thot”... don’t mind me

I only use kettlebells, so when I'm doing a set, I sometimes like to pretend that I'm an old-time circus strongman. It somehow helps with my form, I've found.

Pretty cool, but all of those should only work for one rep

When I have to do cardio I like to pretend that I'm a "bad ass" marine, it's more of an angry satire of how gay the army is rather than an autistic army larping game.

I imagine myself as a lad in an ancient village. When young a group of raiders came and pillaged my home and killed my family. I know they’ll return soon, I’m the only male left in the village, I must protect it. In order to stand a chance I must grow strong. To survive... I must lift.

nice dude

That was 7 years ago, bitch

Yes, me too

I like to pretend I’m

>lived in Denver
>been lifting for 6 years
>pretty buff
> gym gets new cardio bikes
>bike has a screen with video games
>one game has you chasing and shooting spaceships
>you have to steer and lock on missiles and peddle faster to catch the spaceships
>ride and play the game after lifting
>then I ride and play the game before lifting
>then I ride and play the game before and after lifting
>then I ride and play the game instead of lifting
>have the high score on a certain bike and everyone knows that it’s MY bike
>lost 40 lbs
>looked like a skeleton again

I haven’t been to that gym in a couple years and my home gym has a no video games allowed rule.

>LOL I MADE UP ANOTHER LE AUTISM POST FOR LE YOUS

Stop this shit, nobody thinks it's genuine. They just reply because they're faggoty fucking sheep who belong on reddit.

This is the year I'm gonna be abetter bro to my brotans I know I haven't been the best brochacho, brotiens please accept my bropology. Let's make this the year of brotology. I hope we can and seek council withing each others gains as we commune together in church I.E. fitness connection.

They say that many great thinkers were autistic. This man is an example of just such a person.

When I do my cardio, which consists of steep incline and flat treadmill walking, I like to pretend that I am a European peasant farmer from the Early-Modern era, walking across a mountain range on an adventure.

Yeah I've thought the same exact thing

Really weird

Eh, I liked it. If nothing else, this thread shows that mindset is a large part of succeeding when faced against physical odds. Autistic or not, clearly there are many ways to muster up the will to push through

>Sometimes I pretend I'm like a trail dungeon and the machines are torture devices of will, i.e. they won't free me until I have finished the set.

Ok, another question - how often do you have to repeat, because you'r mind drifts away and you loose count?
This happends to me all the time.

O no, someone on the internet doesn't believe me.

At least once a week I burst out laughing mid-set thinking of those "gym werewolf got lose again" threads and I have to start over

Sometimes I imagine that a qt girl is looking at me or even smiling at me and thinks I am good looking or strong. It is a nice feeling for the moment until reality sets in and I tell myself its just in my head because there is literally no reason why out of all the people in the room I would be interesting to her.

>tfw

When I squat on my volume days I pretend I'm next to my waifu in bed and she's telling me she loves me.

The hell's a gym werewolf?

I try to pretend like something is chasing me if I'm running. But I don't do cardio anymore

when i'm lifting I only think about the mind muscle connection and feeling the muscle

A fantasy I used to have when I ran a lot was that I was the modern-version of the guy who ran to Marathon

>be me
>town starts getting obliterated by missles and incoming troops
>emp so communications are knocked out
>I have to run from the town to the local military base
>Jump over cracked sidewalk, dodge through alleys, sneak past soldiers while never stopping
>Always got runner's high

>gym necromancer doing deadliftes again

>platelet

is that a freudian slip? is that you DALE?!

>Once tried to motivate myself with the one person I hate
>mfw no motivation because he weighs all of 80 lbs

The best one is pretending to be chained to the cable machines while the gym moms walk by, imagining them to be the dungeon temptresses checking up on you.

So you have to to finish your set before they walk by otherwise they'll see you escaping.

I'm dyel and have been lifting for a small amount of time

Bench is my worst lift by far, not even 1 pl8

The fucking cardio machines face the bench and squat racks

Sometimes I'll drive to the gym and see the parking lot is full, then leave and come back at 3am.

Your fantasies need to measure up to my standards

>2019 new year comic

This but i'm rock lee

I just pretend that it's not going to hurt anymore

Yeah, someone draw this.

Can't tell if pic is named Clefairy ironically.

Get's a (you) almost every time

>gets injured
>thinks his gains are "gone"
Cept for the fact that muscle memory is a thing. Getting injured for me has always been a mixed blessing: I've always come back with better form and broke though a bunch of PRs.

i pretend im in a competition with the people i hate and their doing the same workout

I listen to ancient Greek music reconstructions and imagine myself in a gymnasium.

>I pretend piano man is looking down and cheering me on

Sometimes I get ready to do The Press in the squat rack but then I actually start curling. Muscle confusion, baby!

I know it might sound kind of dumb but during heavy squats, I like to imagine I'm helping Jesus carry the cross. Really helps during the last set

I met my current GF at the gym, she approached me.

Does that count?

Thought the same thing

STOP