Somehow forgot combo to lock I've been using for the past 3 months

>somehow forgot combo to lock I've been using for the past 3 months
>have to go and ask the cute receptionist for bolt cutters
>Chads and new years resolutioners alike laugh while I cut open my locker
when will my suffering end

Haha this guy today in the locker room asked me to go find someone to unlock his locker because he was naked and his clothes were locked in there

I dropped my shaker cup and it broke open and shit spilled all over the changing room
Some guy giggled and I laughed at it too, then he said there's a mop in a room around the corner

Not everyone's out to get you OP, lighten up

Why would you care about this? Locks coat a few dollars and you had a reason to spend a few minutes to talk to the cute gym girl

Yeah, I'm being more dramatic than I really need to be. My friends were with me and they stuck around to help me out. I laughed with the guys in the locker room, although I did feel like a bit of a moron.

>tfw I lost the designated gym bolt cutters and had to ask for the backup pair

There there, I forgot my dorm room combination after 3-4 months of using it every day

tfw don't remember where the receptionists desk even is

Cheap-ass bike lock malfunctioned and I still haven't unlocked my bike

But then what did he change out of?

Why do you use a locker in the gym? What do you store in there?

Poorfag who carries under $100 in his wallet detected

My gym is a small place without lockers, I just carry my water bottle with me. I'm genuinely interested.

So do you just not have a wallet? I mean I was calling you a poorfag before but now I'm really calling you one

>he doesn't have his own pair of bolt cutters

I didn’t even think about that. Maybe he put the stuff in the locker before showering or something.

>not taking everything you own with you to the gym
Gains goblins break into your house don't you know

I'm a poorfag because I live in a third world shithole and I also don't work, but if I have money on me I don't use a wallet, it's really bothersome and bulky. If I need to leave something on the counter of the gym I just tell the receptionist.

I store my coat, my shoes, my clothes, and my gym bag which doubles as a travel bag which carries all other essentials.

I also shower at the gym.

did you fuck him?

That makes sense

Sounds nigger-tier user. Stop being poor

Ah, I didn't think about the shower.

Yeah I know, but tell me really, how to carry a wallet? Carrying just my cel phone and car key feels bulky to me, and the phone is pretty slim.

>he carries cash in 2018

at least the latches on your lockers work.. I got my wallet jacked because I didnt notice how you can just jiggle and then tilt the latch and can get into the lockers... the mother fucker even locked that shit back up.. I only noticed because 3 others were all bitching that someone got their wallets too... ended up with 8 of us that night.

>paying with a credit card and giving 2% fee to the banks
not gonna make it

>They were in his locker

>not taking advantage of cashback cards
>not paying in full every month and never paying any fees
>not jewing the jews

Stop being such a drama queen, just laugh it off