Any manlets able to attract girls after becoming fit?

Any manlets able to attract girls after becoming fit?

are we talking feminine penis girls or vagina girls?

>he thinks he can't attract a girl because of his height
It's not your height user, it's your autism

real girls

I'm able to attract girls now but I'm handsome so idk if it counts

Have you tried focusing on something other than physical things that are impossible for you to achieve?

>no point in being depressed that you can't fly when you're an elephant
>no point in being upset you can't be a jockey when you're 6'6"
>no point in being angry you can't be a sumo wrestler when you're 98 pounds soaking wet
>no point in being sad that you can't be a music critic when you're born deaf
>no point in being sad you can't be an art critic when you're born blind
>NO POINT KILLING YOURSELF IN THE GYM TRYING TO ATTRACT WOMEN THAT ONLY LIKE TALL GUYS WHEN YOU'RE SHORT

Change your goddamned expectations in life to something you can possibly attain and STFU, we're all fucking sick and tired of you MANLETS whining and crying about shit you can't ever do.

that's not an option faggot

>we're all fucking sick and tired of you MANLETS whining and crying about shit you can't ever do.
Yeah because the constant manlet hate threads every 5 minutes sure help

If WORDS ON A SCREEN written by people you do not know and will never meet are honestly having that much power over you, you can't let that roll off your back like water off a duck's, then YOU ARE HOPELESS. For fuck's sake show some goddamned backbone? How do you expect to navigate your way through the Real World your whole life if you can't give the middle finger to shit you see online? MTFU already or become An Hero. Those are your choices.

So, real girls (male)?

Yes

>who is prince

>bitches about bitching
>bitches about bitching bout bitching about bitching

Your a bitch

Losing your cool on the wrong user.
I'm just a passerby pointing something out

>mfw manlets speak/exist

>the 5'3
>Gf is 5'6"

Idc, we both are happy and it's good

I've attracted some pretty attractive girls and I'm 5'9 manlet

I love it when I walk past a couple and I'm 6" taller than her bf and she eyes me

Yes, 5'9" here, gf is 5'8" and it is great.

But the real secret to being happy and attracting women is to be comfortable with yourself no matter what. With that comfort comes confidence, which is attractive. If you are ever feeling uneasy about something just own up to it and act like you are indifferent. Take being autistic for example, if you are going in for a kiss and fuck it up, just blame it on autism or a lack of smoothness. If you own up to it and shoot it down before she can think twice about it then you are set.

The just be yourself meme is true to a degree. Try to be comfortable in your own skin and you will see a world of change happening around you.

you're a virgin

5' 7" manlet here
5' 9" thicc wife
>>mfw I did something right

Ye of my Asian friends is like 5 5 and is somewhat muscular and has one of the best looking girls in my old house.

If you can’t get a gf, you clearly have a problem

Whatever you say kido)))

xD

But that's all the women.

Yeah pretty easily. I have Chad face and I'm 5'8". With a good body. My height has never really held me back besides one time with a girl that was 6"

6'3 normal looking still get no girls probablly doesn't matter that much op just get fit and youll be fine

ive seen it happen but the dude had a beautiful face and was a cool guy studying to be a doctor
he wasn't all angry pajeet programmer

Privet zadrot

if girls are forced to be around them, and this goes for almost any dude really, you got a shot i.e. coworkers, classmates etc. they never have a shot in vanity situations like dating sites, slightly less success in clubs/bars unless it's a desperado girl looking for whomever. just from my experience.

I'm 5'10 with a great body, a chad face, an 8" cock, six figure income and ~145 iq. my gf is hotter than any of you lanklet faggots'. i guarantee it.

I’m a fair bit taller than you but have all the other stuff too. It’s good to be successful, huh?

5'10 falls in the optimal 5'10-6'2 height range so it's not like your height is detrimental to you anyway

yet you still sound insecure, any time a tall man is around you no doubt you're drawing yourself up practically tippytoeing and acting passive-aggressive AF especially when your hot gf is realizing she could upgrade lel. you got it all brah just relax and act normal plz.

most of the girls doesn't give a shit if you are not atleast 6'0, until you are taller then them.

manlet shit is just a meme, unless you are under 5'3

t. 5'6 manlet

Is 6'0 considered manlet?

i'm 5'10 you lanklet bitch

>Any manlets able to attract girls after becoming fit?

stop falling for the retarded shit people say here
being a 'manlet' is only a problem if your browsing fit.
>seriously thinking anyone worth talking to cares about height.
i'm one of the smaller people in my group and i still pick up the esiest, it all about game nothing to do with height or muscles.
sure muscles are eye candy to some but most girls don't even find jacked dudes attractive.
you just have to be interesting, and if your not, go do something you think is interesting, bam you are now interesting to the people you want to appeal to

6' is top 15% of men in the U.S. which already has a higher mean height than all but a few countries. so, no.

You know that's Tom Cruise right? That's not just some random manlet dude. That's literally one of the richest and most attractive people on the planet.

yes it is, his stat is including 100 year olds, 6'0 for

nah, look at these percentile curves. there are not enough old men (who have shrunken a significant amount) to skew the numbers. average height is 5'9-510

Yes, even before becoming fit.

I agree with both your posts. In my case, I will an hero soon because I'm beyond repair at this point.

>Learn from my friend anons

I have a short 1.54 meters friend who is also quite bad looking because he's a hairy Georgian. he's 30 now.
For his entire life he had but 1 girlfriend he found on Jdate, That was like when he was 25. she was 16 and a half and looked like absolute shit, crooked nose and quite fat, but you could see she had potential to go from 3\10 to a 6.5\10.

Eventually after some 2 years she left him because she did a nose job and you wouldn't believe how it fixed her entire face, she legit now had a 7/10 face.
Still fat though, so she lost weight and was only "chubby" now but maintained her huge milkers. Quite the foxy lady now.
What did she do ? naturally some lifting Chad hit on her and she was all wet, they are together to this day. and he's one of those obnoxious chads too, the college stereotype. Put my boy into feel bad mode and he still talks about her to this day, while 5 years have passed already. At one point he thought that if he would beat him up she would go back to him because she would see he's more alpha (Typical Georgian mentality..)
I never quite knew how to tell him that it wont change a thing, She's with him because he's a Chad and you're not.

For the last decade i've been trying to convince him that being fit will change his entire life around in all aspects, because you gain confidence from the fact people treat you differently, but all that dumb-ass said to me was "I dont want to be Arnold Schwarzenegger it's not attractive girls don't like that", i Told him countless times that he shouldn't worry about becoming Arnold, and that you can stop when you reach a certain point. A decade of this brainwashing.

He hit on at least 900 women in his lifetime, because he developed this "no fucks given" attitude when clubbing, because he would literally get denied by each and every girl ever for the past decade. This was when hes fucking nose wasn't crooked and broken.

>CONTINUE

At certain point as he was desperate for his lack of success with women, he decided to change his life around, I managed to redpill him about the importance of looking like a chad, he is quite hairy all over his body (Imagine him being a 1.5 manlet, also dark skin, also hairy all over even on shoulders, and have a soyboy face) so he began doing lazer hair removal.
That fucking idiot even managed to get it all done for absolute free because he knew a dude who knew a dude, they told him they can do it for free as long as he wanted too, with quality laser equipment. That retard went for 3 times, and he said it's burning, and he stopped.

I forgot to mention that he also has a straight nose at some point, until he decided to show off in front of one of the disgusting 2\10 sluts he used to fuck back in the day, she wanted to piss him off with a new guy, and she succeeded because that retard (not being the violent type) wanted to "get his manliness back, and he went to that guys house and started attacking him, the other dude punched his fucking nose and broke it, he began bleeding all over, both of them freaked out and the puncher gave him napkins for his broken nose, then my friend left - defeated and now with a broken nose for life.
So imagine his looks + now add to that the fact he also has a crooked broken nose now.

I told him you should fix it, he kept with his pathetic coping again, "nah girls don't really care about that" and then he proceeds into giving me coping power speeches like "it's all about your personality and you need to believe in yourself" and "my mom told me a guy should be slightly more attractive than a broom, his looks are irrelevant" I wanted to say stop listening to your fucking midget 2/10 mom that married a midget alcoholic Georgian (his dad) but i didn't say anything.

>CONTINUE

So now, at age 30, with a decade worth of experience, he has learned absolute jack shit.
And not only that, he's far worse now than he was back then, because he now has a broken nose too.
he maintains the most bluepilled view about life, only a week ago he gave me that stupid speech about "power of thoughts and positivity" and I asked him "would that work for a starving kid in Kenya ?", that remark flew past him. (keep in mind he is quite smart, went to one of the best uni's in the country, electrical engineer, all he did until 30 was study.)

The point im trying to make is that every time he decided to fix him fucked up life and see the world for what it is, to learn from his stupid mistakes, he listens, but immedietly stops working on himself the minute he gets a date with some of the hundred chicks he hits on, that eventually never wants a second date or a third one.
Thanks to him, I became blackpilled about coping mechanisms, they really do fuck up your brain as he is trying to live with himself, it's quite pathetic. Nothing works.

10 years of failures, 10 years of not learning shit, 10 years of being a hairy, crooked nose, black Georgian midget that believes in "positive thinking" like he's some 12 year old, while I nail hot Ukrainian chicks all the fucking time. This is the power of coping. Don't be my friend. he's 30 now and he's fucked for life.
More so because he actually has a degree and earns like 100k a year, so he will eventually find some 30 year old gold digging 5/10 cunt that will settle for him. And that's in the best case. We all know it to be true.

I tried and failed to redpill him about the importance of aesthetics. his coping mechanisms were stronger, EVEN in his dire situation where you would expect he would learn a thing or two.
Looking back now I should have been more strict with him and tell him that he looks like absolute dog shit, make him fucking cry, so he would learn the hard way.

Your friend should not breed, dont try to help him

>CONTINUE

>Any manlets able to attract girls after becoming fit ?

You ask, The answer is they have no other fucking choice other than trying to become fit, or else they will become desperate pathetic losers and it will affect every aspect of their lives - it's much deeper than women. When you're young you don't see it like that but trust me, it's much deeper than women.
manlets MUST become fit, it's not a fucking option for them, not something they should consider. Their lives WILL be shit if they are not fit, their live WILL become MUCH better if they are fit. (I knew a different guy that is fit and is even shorter than my Georgian friend, yet he dates 7\10 girls that are also short but look fine as fuck, like legit pretty with a decent body, being fit changed his fucking life)

Pic related speeches are the realest shit ever spoken, they knew that shit 1500 fucking years ago. they KNEW it to be the case.
For a man to literally not be a desperate loser, he must work on himself, it's not even a question.
For a manlet it's his life line literally , and those who don't see it like that will fail in life and become desperate losers.

He should breed, because I plan on learning from his kids, I want to see if this weakness will pass into them. I shall become the blackpill incarnate,
Am I a bad friend ? I don't give a fuck. This knowledge is more important than his life for me.

Matt Ogus. His gf is pregnant too.

We all learn it the hard way. There is no such thing as easy. Your own ego is what fucks you up but you can't teach someone to let go. They have to let go to let go lol.

Manlet hate threads made by other men that just want to cull the competition.

Here's a fucking thought:
Maybe it's not so much the height but the fucking self-pitying whining that comes with the height that turns women off.

>been unattractive manlet
>start lifting
>now unattractice manlet that is compensating

lifting will not change a single day, it won't magically give you anything

My manlet friend (legit 5'6-5'7) fucks way more chicks (all of them redheads for some reason, guess he has a type) than I'd ever dream of, so I can't blame height for my poor performance.

But he's always been a fit sports type while I was a skinnyfat fag with no confidence until june last year so hopefully that changes for good this year.

fuck off coping lanklet

Isn't he like 5'5? That is average height lol

he still fucked and dated someone. I haven't in my entire life.

6'0 is average at worst