Everytime I workout there's some old 50 year old guy who insists on working next to me

>Everytime I workout there's some old 50 year old guy who insists on working next to me
>Calls me son and constantly compliments me on my progress
>Always telling me about his glory days
>Keeps asking if I want to go fishing with him
>Slaps me on the back after every workout

What's the deal with this, does anyone else have someone like this in their gym? Also general homegym thread

@44368567
[green]it's funny because that guy is your dad[/green]

very funny, OP

Yea. It's super fucking common at smaller gyms. This is their family. It COULD also be a vaguley gay thing, but doubtful. Usually they just don't have much going on, and they like taking interest in the younger guys out of living vicariously/loneliness. Be nice to him user, but if it gets annoying you can kind of signal your disinterest by working out other areas/taking breaks when he gets too chatty, or changing up your gym time.

Dead giveway that this is what's going on is if he seems to spend as much time as possible at the gym every day like he doesn't want to leave.

>Back slapping seems a bit gay though he could just be an old perv.

Had a guy like this at my old Y gym. You might remind him of his son or a son he never had and hes taking a father role over you, or he's trying to rape you but doubtful

>>Slaps me on the back after every workout
hes going to slowly escalate
trust me i know these things.

Is Macron based, or is he a cuck?

>Also general homegym thread
>everyone thinking its not his father

hehe your b8 didnt work

@44368583
@44369287
>samefagging for a (you) because no one took your bait
Pathetic.

I wish my dad was this nice all he ever does is call me small and that ill never be as big as him.

How original

Sorry this bait is outdated

French here, he is the ultimate rip-off, he figured how to please plebs.

desu I started at a new, bigger gym.

finally comfortable enough to not give a fuck if someone is in the same room as me as I do my sets, in fact it almost motivates me to not punk out and fail a set.

Been coming here for two weeks and have talked to one old guy who just happened to have a locker next to me and the milf receptionists I hope that they are the last.

not here to make friends, here to work.

On the upside though, its entirely worth the extra money a month compared to my old gym, and i thoroughly enjoy how much better equipped this one is compared to the last.

The one time I saw my dad after I started working out, he thought he was stronger than me and worked harder than me (he's only ever had one job for a couple months and got fired. Now his mom pays for everything). I was nothing special at the time, though I did deadlift 372 for reps that day.
He also thought he was stronger than my brother when he was younger, and my brother hit 365pr on bench at that point.
My dad is not the compliment type and thinks he's better than everyone for whatever reason. He never worked out either.

It is pretty, obviously sexual interest, I had an old guy just like this who would feel my ass massage my shoulders in-between sets. You should either confront him on this or just let it play out for as long as he takes until he admits to his desires. You shouldn't be upset, be glad that someone is taking an interest in you, I'm sure he would understand if you tell him you're not interested in him sexually.

Do you go to jetts I literally saw this happen today

Be glad? What kind of fuckin advice is this you imbecile.

Tell him to fuck off if it’s that annoying, don’t come here to ask what to do.

this thread highlights the caliber of person on this board.

>homegym thread
>everyone thinks some random old guy is just sneaking into OPs home gym to work out with him

He is obviously advancing on you. This shit is gay af, how do you let this happen to you?

Imagine you did this to a girl who is working out next to you, but you don`t know her. You know what to do, OP.

At least you don't attract them at bars, they see me and immediately need to tell me their life stories.

Maybe he still didn't get over his son's death and he sees him in you

>homegym thread
i feel like people are missing this

Prolly thinks ur his dead boy.

> “John, I’m not your son, he died 12 years ago in the accident...”

Ohh shit, you're right

>2018
>Reading
ISHYGDDT

That man in the gym your talking about?
It's YOU in 30 years.
Mind = Blown