I'm a female who wants a thicker butt and a narrower waist. I already enjoy swimming...

I'm a female who wants a thicker butt and a narrower waist. I already enjoy swimming, but I think I need to add some exercises on to get the body I want. What are some suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Estrogen pills

Read the fucking sticky you
dense cunt

Anything non-medical? I just want exercises.

Which part of the sticky covers this?

Heavy hip thrusts
Squats
Lunges
RDL

Thanks, user. :)

The whole thing dipshit. You lose weight so you aren't a fat fuck, and in the process you lift and do your squats so you get a juicy ass.

sage sage sage jesus christ

Wait I do those but I'm a dude, will I get fat butt?

Don't worry about getting a wide waist, nothing you do will increase waist side, other than gaining weight

>You lose weight so you aren't a fat fuck
I'm already not. I just need to downsize my waist and upsize my butt to fill out my jeans more.

Don't see why not

KYS

>What are some suggestions?
90% of women i see are not trying at all.

This doesn't tell me any suggestions lol.

lots of squats
lots soy

this
soy will give you bigger tits too, like how meat gives guys bigger muscles

>be roastie
>go on Veeky Forums for advice
>does not show tits

Sage sage sage sage fucking sage

Any actual evidence for this? I heard soy doesn't actually change your E levels. Plus I eat lots of soy already, being a typical vegan.

eat a lot of red meat, and a lot of soy if you want to up your est levels

>Tfw im only 34-26-35

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>breathes in

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oats squats

That's around where I was, last time I checked. I just want to see if I can get those perfect proportions, you know?

i love how aggressive fit is to women
make me really wonder if anyone here actually works out

anyway how regularly do you swim? and how far. i'd say increase it to daily and increase the intensity a bit. this should thin your waist a little depending on how much you swim to start off with.
lunges and squats for increasing ass.
and well you kind of stuck with your waist, you could use a belt to shrink it, but otherwise not alot you can do naturally

Be a nigger, cunt

Won't make it unless you're 5'3"

>because jacked autists are gonna whiteknight roasties on Veeky Forums

I'd crush your skull like a piece of chalk and use it for a double overhand PR then fuck your waifu, who is apparently the slut that posted this thread

Ayyy I love that song :). I think about it like every day lol.

Its because R9K is bleeding over. Veeky Forums was never really that bad towards women until these recent years.

I'm neither jacked nor an autist and I'm not 'whiteknighting' anyone. just giving advice and pointing out the wall of aggression to a question simply for stating she is female

>I'd crush your skull like a piece of chalk
do it, maybe i like being dominated

funny how a rise in feminism and sjw's causing white males to whimper is because of r9k

>anyway how regularly do you swim?
Not as regularly as I should, but once I get easy access to a pool, I will more often.

>and how far.
I tend to switch up my workouts, but the farthest I've gone recently is around 1000 yards.

>and well you kind of stuck with your waist
That's unfortunate.

Thanks for the long response, user. :)

That was completely out of context and doesnt make any sense. Stay mad, fatty

>I'm neither jacked nor an autist
why are you posting on an autistic fitness website?

Bitches mire man ass too dummy. Gloots for the sloots.

sorry i'll make it simpler for your mind, do you think muslims got as much hate before 9/11?

Yes, have you not been around long enough?

>R9K is bleeding over.
makes sense, I've only been on Veeky Forums for a few months and all i see is a lot of people with little man syndrome. Somehow even the tall people here have it. so few people here actually have anything of value to say

>>and well you kind of stuck with your waist
>That's unfortunate.
something you could try is high rep core workout toning and trimming your mid section
and wight your squats and lunges a little. this may do a little more.

If you want your waist to look smaller getter bigger quads

>guys
I want bigger arms
I want to be stronger
I want to be healthier
I want to have abs
etc.

>girls
I WANT A GIANT GORILLA ASS AND NON-EXISTENT WAIST

>Been here a few months
>Toning exercises

Please kill yourself. At the very least don't come back, and I beg you to not post again

Squats for an ass is a meme that needs to die.

Hell I really hate girls with overly developed quads who fell for the squat meme.

its genetics u dumb fucking whore lol u cant cange ur frame

It's not as good as deadlifts but it definitely does work for building an ass

>I'm a female
No you're not.

>wants a fatter ass
brb vomiting

>"i love how..."
>reddit spacing
>white knighting
you go on reddit right? dont lie

right, because only people on Veeky Forums know how to workout properly.
please forgive me all knowing shitposter.

Veeky Forums is aggressive to everyone, it's full of shitposters. Find a thread where a guy is asking how to increase his chest muscles and reduce his waist and the answers will be similar to those in this thread.

Because the answer of course is in the sticky.

i bet u get tons of pussy bro

"Toning" and "spot reduction" are Facebook mom myths. The first one means "lose a little fat and gain a little muscle" and the second is physiologically impossible.

give greater strength or firmness to (the body or a muscle).
"exercise tones up the muscles"
dictionary definition, tell me how losing fat and putting on muscle is not toning?

Okay femanon, don't listen to anyone recommending toning exercises, focusing on squats, or telling you to up the swimming even more.
I'm not an hourglass shape if you measure upper width by busts, but my shoulders are about as wide as my hips so you get 37-23-37. I can tell you that a tiny waist is mostly genetic, and all you can do is lose fat and hope for the best. To accentuate your waist you make everything else bigger.
For butt:
>BARBELL HIPTHRUSTS 3 TIMES A WEEK
Go heavy af, you need to go heavy, make sure that within a year you can do more than twice your bodyweight.
>Romanian Deadlifts
Are okayish, do them about once or twice a week, don't go too heavy or else your form might break.
>Hip abductions
Don't forget your gluteus medius, your ass is made up of multiple muscles and you want everything to be balanced
>Regular deadlifts
When you get stronger, you get a higher potential for muscle growth. Deadlifts are a good way to get overall stronger.
>High bar ATG squats if you have a good mind muscle connection with your glutes
I would only recommend doing squats if you can go ATG and if you have a good mind muscle connection with your glutes. If you are quad dominant, FORGET SQUATS.

>Lunges and step ups are a meme, don't do them
You can't go heavy enough with lunges, and you have to do them in a very specific way to actually even target the glutes

Upper body:
If you want to accentuate your waist, everything else needs to be bigger.
>Bench press
No you won't get pec tiddies, but they will get firmer and more perky.
>Overhead Press
Some shape in your shoulders is sexy
>Facepulls
For healthy shoulders
>Lat pulldown / pullups
No you won't get a superman back, but your man will appreciate you when he's hitting you from the back
> Dumbbell rows
See above point
>Glute ham raises / rack pulls
A well developed lower back accentuates your ass

Abs:
>Weighted sit-ups/crunches
>Weighted planks
>Hanging leg raises
>Weighted Russian twists
No high reps.

Yet you redditors cannot tell the difference between a shitpost and a genuine post.
>no photos
>Starts with I'm Female
>Not read sticky

Diet:
Eat at a small calorie surplus, you can calculate your TDEE at this link. Eat about 100 kcal above your TDEE. Yes I am telling you to bulk, to do a lean bulk.
iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
Your waist size will go up during the bulk, but that's where the cut comes in a few months later, don't worry about that now. Just trust me okay?

Eat your damn vegetables, eat your oats, eat healthy. No McDonalds, no junk besides the occasional cheat meal.

>toning exercises,
why does no one on fit know what tone means. my god, loosing weight and putting on muscle is the very definition of toning there are very few things you can do that are not toning exercises.
all of what you said, toning exercises

The sticky is getting outdated, some links don't work anymore and it's definitely not tailored to women.
Seriously why are you getting pissy at me for trying to get another girl to get a glorious ass? Fucking faggot.

post vegano and potata

You don't have to go heavy on lunges they are a unilateral movement .

Yeah and you can't lose weight and put on muscle at the same time. Maybe somewhat with noobgains, but women are low test so that will be difficult af. She will have to go through bulking and cutting cycles if she wants any actual positive change within a decade.
Toning insinuates losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time, which is BULLCRAP.

Pls be my gf

Yeah and you won't feel them in your ass. You have to make modifications to them to actually engage your glutes properly. It's like prescribing light weight squats to women. It's a quad dominant exercise and you would do better if women swapped it with a more glute or hamstring dominant one.

Thanks for the long, no-bs response, user. I'll be sure to try some of these when I get to the gym.

My glute medius is on fire every time I lunge and it doesn't matter how I do them long step or short step I always feel it

Tell me about yourself, user.

maybe if your starting from landwhale. but she is already a swimmer, meaning she is going to have average if not lower than average body fat, meaning she will burn fat in increase muscle density slightly through high rep body weight workouts. i've been doing this shit nearly 20 years i think i have just a bit of an idea on how someones body will react in certain situations

Because it's not a genuine post you brainlet.

This is what my figure looks like right now (relatively recent pic)

YOU CANNOT BE IN AN ANABOLIC AND CATABOLIC STATE AT THE SAME TIME
especially not if you've been training for longer, it is not reliable.

What you're telling her to do will cause her to be in an eternal limbo of not really changing much at all, like 99% of women fucking around in the gym. If she wants to gain an ass, she will have to do a lean bulk. She is not a man, she is low test, she won't be able to use noobgains as much btw either.

thats definitely a man

>Large waist
>long arms
>obvious attempt at hiding bluge
That's a man.

You're not fat, losing more weight won't benefit you. It's like telling one of the skinnyfat DYEL guys on here that he needs to go Auschwitz mode before bulking. It's even worse for you because women start out with less muscle mass than men, you really can't afford to lose more weight (including muscle).

What I prescribed for you will be fine. You will need to build up other areas to bring out your waist. Sorry but at the moment you are fairly straight up and down, so the ''toning'' user will just get you to a bit more tight straight up and down.
Btw for rep ranges, research has found that the lower the better, because then you get both the most out of your workout with strength and hypertrophy. Though women have slightly different muscle fibres, so you don't have to be in the 3 rep range. 5x5 would be fine.

This is exactly why I want to fix my body :(.
I don't think it's that bad... :/

This is bull. Dealifts thicken the waist. Oblique work does as well

Confirmation that you are a trap?

So advice number 1 is
Turn back on the estrogen before it's too late and your kill yourself
Advice number 2 is, go back to wearing male clothing and eat onions
advice number 3 is stop being a faggot, you're just mentally fucked and you need to see a decent doctor so they can give you better advice rather than turning you down a path you will die from

This is what I did for my lower body mass working with all rep ranges from singles to amraps, but you need progression that has both volume and intensity, this is 11 months of lifting

I am currently a cis girl.

>currently
What do you mean currently?
Do you plan to become lesbian or are you one of those girls (male).

Those quads tho

Yeah
The powerlifting/gym shills are in full force today.
They'll outright lie to people to get them to do their bullshit even if it means fucking them up.

I have considered transitioning. See .

So you are a male.
Don't confuse me or I'll toss my beer bottle at you.
"transitioning" isn't real, you will always be a male, the only difference will be is that you will be a male that happens to slightly resemble a girl.

>YOU CANNOT BE IN AN ANABOLIC AND CATABOLIC STATE AT THE SAME TIME
never said you could, hence there reason high rep body weight to progress though catabolic into anabolic
>If she wants to gain an ass
thing is, i mentioned weighted squats and lunges for her ass. not high rep body weight.

You fucking dimwit. How could you read my post and then come to the exact opposite conclusion of what I was saying in it?

>high rep core workout toning and trimming your midsection

It doesn't work like this. You can not lose fat locally, and doing crunches won't make your waist smaller. You gave poor advice, so that guy called you out on it.

>r9k
If you can't format a board's name correctly, then don't post, retard.

hmmmmmm....
pretty sure you're male

Brazilian butt lift.

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

Squats are more for quads, same with lunges. Only time I'd recommend squats for an ass is if you are glute dominant and if you can squat ATG. Only in the lowest portion of a squat you engage your glutes. Shoo shoo squat shill. Barbell hipthrusts are the King of glute building. You have literally zero clue on female training, most women don't want their quads to be bigger than their ass. Plus with your toning bullshit, the rep range you recommend will very likely be high.

This is what they end up without leg work

She's a Biological female who feels so unfeminine about her body that she feels like transitioning to become a man. She's not a trap. I've met more women before who feel that way because of their body shape.

Anonette, you don't need to transition. Not having big hips and butt at the moment doesn't make you any less of a woman. There are men out there gushing over the physiques of female athletes, many of them don't have a very well defined waist. Just start a lean bulk, gain some muscle, do a cut after a few months, and you'll be a lot happier with your body already. Eventually you won't be as occupied with how feminine you are, you'll be proud of your lifts going up and seeing your muscles get a bit more defined. The fitter you get the more self-confidence you will get.
Veeky Forums thinks a woman looks like a trap as soon as she doesn't have cow tits, so don't take it personally.

Not as if you also use your hamstrings with deadlifts and barbell hipthrusts...?
Also if you actually read the huge post I put up earlier in the thread, you'd know that I do advice squats once she has a good mind muscle connection with her glutes and has enough mobility to squat low enough to engage them. Otherwise her quads will blow up and leave her posterior chain behind and you get that crossfit girl look.

What I recommend once this thread stared was
Heavy hip thrusts
Squats
Lunges
RDL

post your ass babe
pls

just curious here, are you lesbian? Or would you want to transition to a gay man (which I wouldn't reccomend)?

I feel like this is relevant, because the lesbians I know have really weird tastes in bodies and don't necessarily give a shit about classical feminine curves

I'm a bisexual who prefers men.

Also called a straight woman

In that case, I really don't see what you'd get from transitioning from a purely logical perspective. You have much higher perceived value as a slim tomboy than as a cockless twink (seriously if you do transition, don't do the fake-penis-muscle-tube surgery. Nobody wants that).