Could literally be constantly getting laid if only I was funny

>could literally be constantly getting laid if only I was funny

How do I fix this Veeky Forums

Watch lots of standups and late night shows then repeat the monologe when talking with a girl

type fortune in the options field

can't believe women think goose is a 10/10

Let's see

Don't think it does anything

Join a circus as a clown?

testing

relax m8
if you think weeb shit is funny joke about that stuff
i mean you got humor or you would shitpost here
so the key about humor is to laugh about stuff you like
my gf is normie as fak
but she likes when i am joking about weird shit

Why is Goose dressed like my dad?

It's shooped (heads switched).

Do you guys think anyone who is in shape can pull off Goslings style from that movie?
I already dress similarly, just always thought it was a bit too over the top if I copied it all the way down to accessories / colors. I like to keep it more plain, e.g. same dress shirt but with black pants or dark denim jeans and black shoes, but I have a feeling it's perceived as very boring.

Wrong board ask the Veeky Forumsgs instead

Humor/wit is something that is hard to learn because you can't learn "why" something is funny. It either is or isn't. Watch some of your favorite comedians and learn the story telling techniques or interpret how they set up their jokes. Then you can emulate it.

Awful advice

M80 I wasn't responding to OP, it was to some fag who wants to Ryan gosling. With regards to OP, you probably are funny, most guys are it's a rare trait in women besides if not then like when betas pretend a 1 dimensional woman is funny, when you make it thots will pretend you are

You don't need funny you need charisma. Funny without social skills makes you a clown.

I could probably get laid if I had the courage to make moves, but I have some severe psychological block or some shit.

Women in general have no sense of humor, you dunce. Even if they have it's usually really stunted. What women mean by liking 'funny' guys is that they like socially dominant guys. In layman's terms:

>Chad farts->super funny
>Incel tells the joke of the day->blank stares

You can and should work on your delivery and tone and learn to not speak like a bumbling idiot in general. The so called 'funny' guys are just really hot/high in the social hierarchy and just say random shit LOUD all the time.

Veeky Forums is the worst place on the Internet to discuss fashion. Its all twink eating disorder teenagers dressing like chink tourists

1. Be in shape. 2. Belt matches your shoes.

Then you can wear whatever the fuck you want

as a Veeky Forumsiry who browses that shitty board, unironically this.