I'm a girl and I just want you all to know I would NEVER have sex with any of you, let alone even talk to you virgins

I'm a girl and I just want you all to know I would NEVER have sex with any of you, let alone even talk to you virgins.

You're all narcissistic, borderline autistic, misogynistic toxic males.

Women don't like big muscle freaks. We don't want your midget dicks and we DON'T want all your INSECURITIES.

K.
>Thread hidden.

Grow some balls

Lol sure

Why don't you grow some first
sage and hide

>we DON'T want all your INSECURITIES
Sounds like you got enough of your own to deal with already. Best of luck to you.

>misogynistic
How so....wont that make em gay

>implying women know what they want
>implying women stick to their "standards" when it comes to taking dick
>implying you're not some beta phaggot that came here looking for advice about how to "tone" your fat as fatass body and now wants to prove a point to himself by using self-delusion tactics
>implying muscle confusion can be applied by being confused due to low mental capacity

>You're all narcissistic, borderline autistic, misogynistic toxic males.
welcome to Veeky Forums please enjoy your stay tumbl reminder please do steal dank memes

jokes on you. we lift to have sex with a qt trap who knows how to handle a 4 inch dick.

>NEVER have sex with any of you, let alone even talk to you virgins.

>never talk to you virgins

what are you doing now?

what did she mean by this?

>A talking hole
Tits or gtfo

Traps are even bigger size queens bruv

Dropped and moving on then.

Grow up pussy

You sound like a pussy.

>big muscle
>Veeky Forums

>I'm a girl and I just want you all to know I would NEVER have sex with any of you, let alone even talk to you virgins.
You know Veeky Forums is a gayboard aye?

>I'll lick ya bumhole, bro

>falling for this bait

KEK

If you met me in real life, you'd never know I visit Veeky Forums unless you specifically asked me or I flex a 'cep

I don't care what you think, I don't lift for women. girls are really easy for me to get anyways..

Mind if I save that .gif?

>I would NEVER [...] talk to you virgins.
but you are already talking with us twink

no please dont I will be very sad and depressed if you do

>tfw if youre a bber theres a high chance you at some point went on Veeky Forums
>tfw that means if you ever had sex with anyone who wasnt a complete DYEL theres a high chance you had sex with someone here
mfw you said youre never gonna talk to anyone here but you already did

Funny that some woman can't even take a fraction of some of the negative traits in a man that we have to put up with in most women.