This guy sits on his ass all day and can take down water buffalo. You live at the gym but can't deadlift 4 plates

This guy sits on his ass all day and can take down water buffalo. You live at the gym but can't deadlift 4 plates.

What's your excuse?

I'm Jewish.

Chad.

Heh, nothing personnel kid.

I don't have based African genetics

They weigh around 420 and a single swipe from their paw is enough to shatter your skull

we should start a genocide on fat people

Jesus that makes me fucking sick

True apex predator

My ancestors were white guys who most likely sat around and drank when they weren't working. I wasn't bred for success in weightlifting like negros were bred to fight

In the end intelligence beats muscles.
>inb4 the lion is smarter
Yet he can't use the gun :^)
So smart!

shut the fuck up, cuck

I can deadlift a lot more than 4 plates though

i could sit on my ass eating cheeseburgers and kill thousands of water buffalo via drone strike thousands of miles away

I'd like to see a lion do that

No you can't

>pic related

this is why we dominate the planet

I could take down a water buffalo if you give me a knife big enough to compensate not having a massive mouth with sharp teeth.

Why the fuck would I deadlift four plates when I can deadlift five?

>tumblr file name

>my ancestors were white guys
>jew
>white
Lol

This looks like Jason Genova's mom,if she was a little bit younger.

This pisses me off beyond reason

Why? It's people like him that are funding the continued existence of lions.

I wonder if I could take down a water buffalo, I mean I've been taught how to take down bears but buffalos aren't the same as cow right ? because I can force a cow down

Are people like you really that dense?

This is true. All the bleeding hearts refuse to understand that the only reason there is funding to protect these animals is because there are rich exotic hunters

You never been to Africa mate? All the money from hunting game goes into breeding more game to be hunted. Anything left over is simply a boon to the animal's global numbers.

The truth. People dont realize that the guy who pays 100k to hunt is the one keeping the lights on that month. What is one lion so the rest can live

Also the animals hunted are very restricted. You can only hunt animals that are old, dying, diseased or generally a danger towards other animals. So its not a muh libertarian supply and demand, its strictly controlled.