My workout only lasts about 20 mins. Is that long enough...

My workout only lasts about 20 mins. Is that long enough? I don't see how people can spen up to an hour in the gym unless I add cardio.

your bait is shit and so is your body, i'm sure.

Mine is 10 minutes including changing in the locker room, warmup and sets + rest.

Genuinely not bait. Ofc my body is shit. I've just started you absolute melt.

don't (You) me again faggot frogposter

/thread

>how people can spen up to an hour in the gym
~8 sets per muscle group

>/threading your own post
Sort your life out la

>britshart so thirsty for (You)'s
>telling anyone to sort their life out
state of the inbred anglo

>spending time in a gym
Never going to make it

I'm not looking you (you)s. I got a workout from scoobys site and it takes 20 min without the cardio. It's a serious question

Well SS without accessories takes me about half an hour so you're not alone

Well it depends on your possible split and the weights used. Some beginner programs start with the bar only so it's entirely possible.

I do full body and technically could be out of gym in 30mins if I only did the main movements without assistance moves because there's no real use in sitting around for 5-10mins between sets if you aren't maxing out. For example the warm up sets should be programmed so the rests are not that much more than the changing of plates.

brief, intense, unfrequently

Thanks lads. Just feels weird being done so quick

How long would you rest doing 5x5 squats at ~90% 5rm?

Don't know since I use a little different volume at the time, but I would never spend 25-50min doing just the squats while doing full body, even tho it's none of my business if someone else decides to do so.

Walk into the gym and set a timer for 45 minutes. That's how long you should be working out.

Curl bro detected

I wouldn't even consider 20 min done warming up. I don't think you understand how exercise works.

Mine is about half an hour of just straight lifting.
I know I should do more than two exercises a day, but I just can't find the motivation to spend hours at the gym.
I make up for it by going almost every day

If you can't find the motivation to put the work in, you aren't going to make it. Two lifts almost every day will get you somewhere, but it will take years. You could literally see improvements in months if you stuck to a decent routine.

leave my board

20 min is enough for a warm up

You can cut that time down, I like to do double exercises, like bench press and leg raises, squats and ohps, bicep curls and lunges, lat pulldowns and calf raises, deadlifts and kegels, etc.

I can get in an out of the gym in 7 minutes if I circuit train all of those