If you're gf/waif is sabotaging your gains because she's a qt that cooks food that's bad for you and she wants you to...

If you're gf/waif is sabotaging your gains because she's a qt that cooks food that's bad for you and she wants you to skip gym so she can blow you and cuddle, then I don't think "gains goblin is the right term.

I propose we change it to "gains succubus"

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1132388/4df70a81ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no succubutt gf

>she wants you to skip gym so she can blow you and cuddle
they want you to skip gym because their massive everpresent inferiority complex
they want you to skip gym because woman are illogical creatures and spoiled princesses who want a man to be super ripped "naturally" and effortlessly like in fairy tales
they want you to skip gym because for them man exist to serve them and if they spend time and money on something thats unrelated to them its unfair if not outright crime

you are on the right track with succubus. more accurately would be gains deamons if not life deamons

Calm down bucko

>ever calming down
never. gonna. make. it.

Who hurt you?

>mfw my girl called me strong jaguar before I started lifting
>now she calls me daddy and doesn't want me to ever stop lifting
feels gud mayn

You see things like i do.
Lets go for a beer, brah

spbp

However since their attempts at manipulation are childish and transparent, far below the level of cunning you would expect from an actual demon, calling them that is giving too much credit. Goblins it is

r9k is leaking again

I wouldn't expect someone who never had a girl to understand

whatever you say, virgin

>unironical no u
Roastie defence force git

I fukken wish this was the case. She can't cook for shit and feeds off on those popcorn biscuits and cream cheese.

I'm the one who's doing the cooking and the groceries all the fucking time.

>Roastie
get off your ass and go to gym, r9k
stop making excuses

My gf wants to spend all her time with me and hates being away from me.

I just used this to get her to join the gym and now she goes with me 3-4 times a week. So I usually go 6-10 times a week, if I go once when she's working if possible, and again with her at night to help her out, and hit body parts that I'm lagging on.

mfw my gf is a gains helper

the test boost is not a meme

Why are you with a failure of a woman, user? Why do you hate yourself?

I also fug her while we're washing in the gym showers cause they're isolated in their own rooms

goblins and succubi are both non-existent creatures so it doesn't make any difference

That sounds p. Hot user

Wish I could convince my boyfriend to join a gym with me. I'm killing it with IF and learning to lift and getting into shape but he's just content as he is, he's slender and stays that way despite eating like shit. I have a ways to go but I told him once I hit goal weight, he has to start caring about his health and go to the gym with me. I don't think that's unfair to ask, is it?

>woman that can't manage cooking
Take her and put her in the trashcan where she belongs

teach her how to cook and discipline her gently, or just stop wasting time with her m8.

REEEEEEEEE FAGS GET OUT OUT OUT OUUUUUTTTT

Female. Not fag. Usually lurk for exactly this reason, spergs everywhere.

Going boxing later. Post that body of yours bucko

Get to learn better women

it's not entirely about fairness though.
Lopsided motivation is really difficult to deal with when it comes to SO's. Ultimately its his lifestyle that would have to change, being that health and fitness is a lifestyle thing, and its not easy to ask of someone to make a shift like that.
But, If you two want to spend your life together and you are the only one making an investment of yourself for the sake of you, him, and your future children, well that's not far to you either.

No future children. We both don't really want them. He's tentatively agreed to this. Granted, I know I still have at least a couple of months until goal weight. And he does at least go for daily walks. It's mainly his reticence to change his diet that bugs me. It's a work in progress. Thank you for the non-sperg reply. I don't THINK it'll be a big issue, but we'll see when I hit goal of his tune changes.

poast moar succ sniffs

I'm sorry to hear about the kids. I hope that works out for you. Evidence in my life suggests otherwise.
Is he guilty of comfort eating? Or does he not have hobbies that grant him immense satisfaction? I could only handle the shift in my diet when after a hard day of running or lifting, i had to cook well to get the most out of it, or be too occupied with meaningful things to be tempted by bad food. If you can make small changes before finding a true motivation for him it may make the shift, if he does it, much easier.

Veeky Forums+Veeky Forums is a friendship I can get behind
no homo

I'm slowly cooking different things to get him to try. He's liked a lot of it so far. I don't think he'd hate changing it, just that he's settled into a routine living alone and never really learned how to cook to change it. I love cooking so I've been kind of getting him to try new things, most of which he's enjoyed. So I hope my slowly doing this helps. Don't be sorry about the kids, we both have good reasons for not wanting them.

>succubus = chick that kills your gains
>half-orc = chick that lifts more than you
what else?

>half-orc=girl who lifts as much as you
>orc=girl who lifts more that you
ftfy bro

jesus christ that's a huge ass hand

>Don't be sorry about the kids, we both have good reasons for not wanting them.
Unless you're sterile or both your families have histories of retardation or cancer then you don't have any good reasons.
Don't give me that socioeconomic crap.

The hand to face ratio in the op image is fucking demonic alright

Not socioeconomic. We just honestly don't like them. They're loud, annoying, and if they're yours, you can't just take time away from them. They're a time sink and we have things we want to do and experience that having children would ruin. Maybe that could change, but not likely any time soon. Call that selfish, it is, but I'd rather keep my freedom to go do what I want without having to worry about watching or finding someone to watch children.

>who want a man to be super ripped "naturally" and effortlessly like in fairy tales

Most of your post is butthurt horseshit, but I have actually observed this one IRL.

Kids are awesome. You are a manchild, and your significant other is even worse

Based. Still a faggot though.
She can do that afterwards?

>No future children. We both don't really want them.

aha...ahahahaahaha...ahaahahahhaha

Look to the generations that came before you and really think about where you are headed. Women who dry up without kids get really fucked up psychologically and spend the rest of their lives trying to fill the hole.

If you think you are so different than all who came before you then so be it, but the no kids meme is essentially female fedora tipping.

>this is an adult male in current year

It's fine that you guys think that. Honestly, nothing I haven't heard before. I'm not a feminist and am all for traditional gender roles. I'll happily be a housewife just without the children, probably. Sorry I want to see more of the world and enjoy it before potentially trapping my freedom away with children. I want to travel and experience life first since my childhood was shitty. Yeah, it's an excuse, but doesn't make it any less true. I can see you won't understand, but it's okay. Hope you have a nice day anyway. :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Peace and love. I've gone off-topic enough. Have a good day. ^_^

YOU ARE WRONG

Not any of those guys, but just saying, i think a Child-less life quickly becomes unfulfilling. What are you gonna do when older? What will your purpose be? You can focus a such as you want on your careers, but everyone retires at some point. What if your husband dies? Sitting alone in a big house with a lot of rooms doesnt sound ideal to me at all, and no one will come visit you when you are old.

Hobbies and travel? I live 1500+ miles from all of my family so that's irrelevant anyway.

the funny thing is if you get too fat they will prob leave you even though its their own doing...

At old age you wont have the same energy. You might not even be able to walk a lot. There will be a lot less energy in your life, unless there is children and grand children. They run around, and you can feel Joy knowing that you have done your part and now its the New generation's turn to get a shot at life.

>tell female friend about getting a craving for bread
>that’s because you’re going to the gym too much and not feeding yourself enough user!
>you need to eat more to lose weight!

She’s not even fucking me and we aren’t together and she’s still a gains goblin.

Tell us the tale user.

But that's not an alliteration

Success Succubus

It just doesn't roll off the tongue like gains goblin...

Everyone dies. Not everyone has kids. And there are hobbies you can do without moving. Reading, art, writing. Thank you, but your concern is unnecessary.

Dude..calm down. Why don't you just ask her to blow you after you both go to the fucking gym? Win win?

He's bitter, but not completely wrong.
My ex wasn't happy with her body and clearly would have been happier if I would've had similar problems

>I want to travel and experience life first since my childhood was shitty.
What in the world makes you think spending time in hotels in foreign cities would do anything to change your past or give you a better perspective at life?
You know that adults bring children with them to vacations all the time?
If you seriously think you can't handle children then maybe you're right.
You shouldn't have them.

More like cuckubus

Don't want to spend time in hotels. Want to actual do outdoor things, lots of hiking, etc. Don't want to worry about children doing what children do: not listening. Rather not have them than have them for now. Thanks. ^_^

>Want to actual do outdoor things, lots of hiking, etc.
Are you doing any of those things right now?
If you aren't, you won't whenever you reach whichever arbitrary milestone you set for yourself.
Trust me, I am afraid of responsibility as well I know how you think.
However, you are not as fortunate as me in that the older you get the more likely you will have trouble giving birth or having deficient children.
The time you are borrowing now you will never get back.

I do the grocery shop and most of the cooking. I don't mind. Allows me to control her calorific intake

>implying he's wrong
but hey, ignorance is bliss.

TRUTH HATH BEEN PREACHED

Samefagging is bad form, r9k

iktfb

Outside of major travel? Yes, I do. It's currently winter, so not as much now, but already making plans for the warmer weather. Thanks, again, for your concern.

>she's a qt that cooks food that's bad for you and she wants you to skip gym so she can blow you and cuddle
That's my girl alright, she's sixteen so there's still plenty of time for her to go bad but for now it's heaven, heaven with an expiration date

>brunch so hard
?

>tfw no qt tomboy with abs to fugg and then snuggle

s-sauce

Abs-solutely close-range love. May have shed a tear at the end because I'm pathetic and just want that for myself

Kinkyorirenai _ Abs-solutely Close-Range Love

>the ancient texts warned of this
>we were too naive

exhentai.org/g/1132388/4df70a81ab/

Getting past the panda is up to you.

Interesting, you have a tone of regret and uncertainty in your posts.

bump

>not eating between breakfast and lunch
DO YOU EVEN WANT TO GET BIG
CMON

But all the cookies that I get busted for eating don't count!

but so is your gf

>not adding Mimosas and sandwiches on top of that
YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

God dammit you've convinced me.
WE ARE GOING TO BE BIGGER THAN THE SUN.

Of course, because being naturally ripped means you have better genes, it's an instinctual selection on their part.

have you autists tried talking to your gains goblins?

>"i appreciate you cooking for me and wanting to spend more time with me, but you're fucking with my gym"
>"*some bullshit female rant about being insensitive or a cunt towards her*"
>"look, it is what it is. exercise and living a healthy lifestyle is a part of who i am, if you don't like it, or aren't willing to support me, this isn't going to work out"
>"*more bullshit ranting*"
>ignore her till she comes to her senses or leaves you, either way its a win win for you

and that's it

Moar.

>not getting a gym buddy gf, that do cardio while you lift.

feminine penis does not count

Nah, I had more regret living in my hometown. Making my own path and my own life now without feeling trapped. Good night, user.

K

>not lifting to be muscle worshipped by your succubutt waifu
The absolute state of this board

A s u c cubus would be one of the worst monstergirl gfs to have, even in KC's hugbox.
A holstaur gf or even a high level slime gf are much better.

>I'm not a feminist and am all for traditional gender roles. I'll happily be a housewife
>just without the children
>see more of the world and enjoy it
>muh freedom
>travel
>experience life
>traditional gender roles
Typical roastie whore pig fuck.

Would fuck both.

WHY DON'T I HAVE A SNEK GF
THE PORTALS WERE SUPPOSED TO OPEN THIS YEAR