I'm legit crying rn..

My mind and body are fucked I wish I were dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eat big

>realizing making it is just a meme

Crying gets all the sad out

it's okay to cry user, just don't do it in front of people, I cry myself to sleep everynight
you're gonna make it, don't worry about it, I believe in you

why won't you make it user?

I won't offer condolences nor sympathy, but will contribute solutions

> posting faggot anime pic as your current mood

Yeah faggot

Stop fucking crying ur not fucked ur just being stupid for no reason and need to feel something so you aren't super bored

Go out and get some fresh air and appreciate what you have

I'll hold you for this once bro no homo but you gotta stop feeling sorry for yourself because it's not attractive and it's not helping your causw

No one will ever make it. The only thing that we need to make sure is that we need to be making it

^

I have mild autism, depression and on occasions anxiety.

I'm an actual retard..
I got kicked out of military for not being able to fold clothes..
I have dyspracia or something..I'm really really dumb..
I cant even do basic shit.

I want to to die.

if you're not dumb enough to not read the sticky then you're gonna make it
it's okay to be dumb all you have to do is work hard

I highly doubt you got kicked out for not being able to fold clothes

maybe you don't handle stressful situations well so it fucks with your head? That's how I am. I have failed so many exams that I studied so much for just cause of the overwhelming pressure that creates a mental fog

care to elaborate more on what happened?

Free ticket to the neetbux train.

:(
Sorry for being harsh friend

But as the other lad said, if you can read the sticky you could make it work

That's a meme tho...I mean I'm swole but I still can't squat deadlift after 5 years of lifting..also I can't swim or drive at 26..there's also other stuff like not getting into trouble keep ya nose clean etc..

I'm literally fucked. I'm in a hole that I dug myself.

I'm legit retarded..

>I'm legit retarded
okay, so we've established how you feel about yourself.

You understand where you're at, now you just need to get out of there. Go see a doctor or two, get an ACTUAL diagnosis. If you know what's wrong with you, you can go to therapy and take medication to level the playing field.

Not OP, but levelling the playing field is a good way to look at it.

Do pills work?

How do you fix stupid?

I guess..im just so far behind..

Dumb anime poster

get a grip fag

and dont think ''oh its too hard i cant'' get out of your suicidal mentality. genuinely assess what is wrong in your everyday actions, make a list, a schedule, whatever, then just fix em. also never take medication unless you want to demolish your soul

youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M

YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!! *slap

Hah. Had a guy like you in my platoon (conscript). He cried a couple of times when I made him do basic stuff again and again, but he made it out alive. I heard he studies economics at university now. If he can do it so can you.

I actually quit because i was such a bitch i dont even deserve to live...

I never cried because im not a fag but im still an absolute retard..

it's okay user. there's plenty of tards out there living really kickass lives. my first wife was 'tarded. she's a pilot now.

>let's stop daily smoking
>300/3000 daily calorie so far today

Looks like I'm going back to being a skelly. Sleep was horrible too

Shes not as retarded as me.

just eat more~

I am also never gonna make it user and today at the gym was the perfect analogy why. first I had a guy next to me outbenching me by quite a lot (which I am not used to) and it destroyed my confidence. then I was OHP and this girl who was with her bf kept looking at me and I was sure she was just annoyed that I was using the squat rack for OHP (although if she asked I wouldve just gone somewhere else) but then she started doing a different exercise and kept looking, once I was done she didnt use the squatrack even though it was open. later I was doing stuff infront of the mirror and caught her looking at me again. And in my mind it is so unbelievable that she might actually be into me that I am still thinking about what I did wrong. Because in my mind there is no way that she thought I was good looking or strong because there were objectively better looking and slightly stronger people around. so why would she look at me ?

When I look around the gym I feel small, I fucking hate myself and think the only way to get better is through hard work so I keep struggling. If I am in my homegym I love my body, I think I look pretty big and am almost at my goal. as soon as I enter a gym though I feel like I dont even lift. And deep down I know these guys arent much bigger or leaner for the most part and some are even worse looking but I just cant get that in my head.

I think I am mentally ill because as soon as someone bigger/taller/stronger is in the room my confidence goes to shit.

Hahaha, good. The less people that make it, the more demand there is for those that do. I'll be laughing at you from the winners' side.

>tfw I was walking a qt home and she and I stood in front of her door in the snow and freezing cold to continue our conversation

I'm in love lads I can't wait until she rejects me