I accidentally ingested the neck pill. What sort of exercises should I do to get a THICC neck?

I accidentally ingested the neck pill. What sort of exercises should I do to get a THICC neck?

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s004210050186?LI=true
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically look up alpha Destiny vids on this but dont stay to long because he is a tremendous faggot when it comes to non lifting things.

Do neck curls

Keep training your kneck with this. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Start a Nu metal band kiddo

So no real replies?

Not OP, but I'd like to know too.

Neck curls. Every day. Doesn't take much time to see results, and it's incredibly hard to overtrain the neck. 10kgxf week 1, then add another set and go up.

Neck curls
Neck harness lift
various position isometrics (holding your bodyweight with your neck in different angles)

Neck harness seems like the most efficient way to train it

I get dizzy while doing neck curls, you faggots are trying to kill me or something

every day??

YES

I would say this is shopped but from memory his neck is actually fucked

You do traps everyday too?

me to, are we low test or falling for memes

Say what you will about AlphaDestiny but his neck training is legit.

Do curls and some extensions. Lay off of the bridges until you're way advanced and can assess the risk for yourself

No, traps are gay

for a moment i thought it was phil anselmo

neck is genetics

mine is big no training

There don't actually be too many quality studies on this so most of what you'll be hearing here will be people's anecdotal experience.

This study here link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s004210050186?LI=true seems to suggest that normal exercises like shrugs and deadlifts don't target the major neck muscles directly (sternocleidomastoid, the capitis muscles etc), but neck extensions did help grow the neck after performing 3*10 3x per week for 12 weeks.

I've personally be neck-pilled as well and have been performing neck extensions and neck curls/flexions 3x/week using a belt wrapped around my forehead tied to a resistance band that's tied to a door handle. Here is my 3000 hours in mspaint diagram to help.

Only been doing it about a month now but so far I have definitely noticed a slight increase in neck size and seems to be improving my neck posture (reducing forward head posture)

I rike it, everybody should do it. Just go 3*10 3x per week, using as tense a resistance band as is comfortable

How big is a thick neck?

I don't know if neck training started to be a meme here, but in combat sports it's an actual thing since it allows to decrease the sudden movement after receiving a blow, decreasing chances of a TKO.

Anyway, lay on the floor or a mat or a firm couch or bed face up, shoulders and scapula touching the floor and lift the head, then proceed to make a yaw movement like a YES thing, try 20 reps up and down then rest by placing your head on the floor. Do 3 sets, then start a NO movement, head lifted with the head going left and right, go all the way as far as you can.

That shit was a workout finisher in Muay Thai class and it wrecks your neck but it works.

Advance movement is to cross the arms over the chest, bent the knees at 90°, and while using the head as the pivot lift your body pushing through the feet. That shit is really hard but it really gives you a hard neck. Start slowly with the yes and no's, they seem easy but they are really tough

what the FUCK?

grindcore give better neck gains

JUST

From experience the best way to get a strong neck is to get a mat or other soft surface, get on you hands and knees, put the top of you're head on the ground and begin to roll your neck using you hands for balance. Once you're confident enough stop using your knees and get on the tips of your toes and stop using your hands
Another way is to lay on you back and use your neck to bridge, again using your hands for balance, then stopping when confident.
Once strong enough you should be able to flip between excersises.
These are pretty basic workouts tho probably better ones out there that i havent tried.

Lots of metal artists, especially drummers have gigantic necks because of the headbanging.

for you

I appreciate the drawing

dont do neck bridges they fuck up the discs in your neck

Fuck, both corey and corpsegrinder are immune to death by hanging

Geoff Nippard has a vid about neck workouts with science to back it up.
TLDNW; neck curls back and forwards, get in total 4 sets, 10 reps of neck workouts in a week

youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ