What's the best way to get rid of pubic hair without shaving? With my skin color...

What's the best way to get rid of pubic hair without shaving? With my skin color, I'm prone to getting ingrown hairs after shaving. I thought of trying Nair but I've heard that it's not good to put that stuff on your genitals.

wax it nigger

This image is so fucking old, 2009

Does anyone really go into a salon and have some stranger put hot wax on his dong?

OP, just use duct tape. It's a great way to wax at home. Just remember to rub it in real good and let it sit for five minutes. Then you come back with tweezers and get any strays. I've been doing this for years.

Assuming you're a man, you should trim, not shave/wax.

Veeky Forums - Fitness

Why do you want a smooth dong? You some kind of candyass?
Only gays and prepubescent girls like smooth cock, are you a gay pedo?

TRIM it if it becomes a hassle like pulling on it while doing doggy, otherwise just keep it.

I have to shave the shaft though, because hair grows up it about half way.

i get that too wtf i hate it

wimen like hairy balls. dont let anyone tell you differently.
just trim the pubic hair around your dong and leave a patch above.
women really dont care about pubic hair as long as it doesnt get into their mouth.

> has naturally ribbed penis
> complains

You use pic related with the guard at 0 on everything but the most sensitive areas, then you put some good shaving cream on your shaft and balls and carefully shave them with a Mach 3. I have very sensitive skin and this is what works for me.

First thought
Real oldfag shit here

>women like hairy balls
>women dont like pubic hair in their mouth

So youve never had your balls sucked?

ball hair doesnt tend to detach like the hair above in my experience. also its not as numerous.
i never had someone complain about that before.
i might have just been lucky though.

Groupon often has deals for laser hair removal, which is good for light skin+dark hair combo. But it should really be called laser hair reduction as it's removes less hair and is less permanent than electrolysis. Electrolysis is more expensive but it's pretty much guaranteed no hair from that follicle for the rest of your life.

Epilators are an option. They're basically tweezing machines, they tweeze a bunch of hair at once. Warning, it can hurt a lot and some people get ingrowns from it.

Waxing is expensive to get done in a salon, you can do it at home but there's the expensive startup cost and learning curve. Plus no guarantee it won't give you ingrown hairs.

Magic Shave powder is a depilatory that's gentler than Nair.

For shaving, wwiping an alum block and then applying a chemical exoliant like salicylic acid (Stridex pads have this) on the area can help reduce ingrown hairs.

Thank you for useful and knowledgeable responses.

this isn't really boxxy right? it's a shop

What about balls? Nobody wants to suck hairy balls.

Shay maria

Laser. My wife does it because the ingrown hair are hell.
Not sure if I'd let my balls get lasered, who knows what it can do.

She's giving milkies now