Is it just me or is everyone on university campus fucking giants

5'10" edgeofthepit manlet here, 5'11 in shoes.

just walking around campus being my insecure cunt self and i noticed that everyone has become fucking giant. all the guys seem to be min. 6ft, and the girls are 5'9 average.

this is a UK campus so naturally i'm pretty surprised, makes me feel like in the netherlands or something

Other urls found in this thread:

college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/how-aid-works/harvard-financial-aid-initiative
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 5'5"
consider yourself lucky

I reached my peak height of 6'1 in the 90s and at the time I was considered tall. Now I'm just average as fuck. Can't imagine what its like to be under 5'10

shit, man...

what the fuck happened? seems like us youngsters have shot up huge amounts on average in the past 20 years. HGH in the meat or something?

>mfw 6'2
>mfw slated to be King of manlets in 2020

It's called natural selection.

i think you might be right tbf. i wouldn't be surprised if the amount of people shrinks from 7bn back down to 5bn over time

Tall guys get to fuck more.

>5'10 in Brazil
someone taller than me is pretty uncommon

>study Engineering / Physics

>Everyone is either a manlet or lanklet

>Almost no average height dudes

Someone explain this

Do manlets and lanklets have some weird connection?

lanklets keep manlets around to make them look even taller

Everytime I bring this up here when discussing height, I either get told that I'm not actually 5'10'' ( more like 5'10.25'' kek) or that I am an insecure liar. I've never really been "tall" among my peers, so I'm not really bothered by it, but the difference is really pronounced at uni.

I am in Canada, but out on the east coast where the vast majority of us are still white (for now, only because the poos and chinks move to toronto). I'd say a good 25% of white girls are my height or taller, seeing 6' girls is not at all rare. It's winter now and they could be getting some height from boots with heels or whatever, but still the supposed average is something like 5'6'' for women so something is off. The vast majority of dudes are noticeably taller than I am, and 6'5'' lanklets don't really stick out at all, the average seems more some like 6' for guys at least.

Go to college in southeastern US, notice the same thing. I’m 6’2 but I feel extremely average when I’m on campus. Even the girls are tall as fuck.

I lived in Kingston Ontario for a bit, the average at uni was definitely around 6' even including some fuck tall Asian Chang's. I'm 180cm wearing boots I'd try to pass myself off as 6' but obviously it's pretty noticeable and my slut housemate even called me out when I claimed it lmao

i don't know if it has anything to do with the demographic that typically goes to university.

they're often from well-nourished, affluent families who are, at the least, middle class. I imagine the food that middle class people buy is full of gunk that makes your bones stretch like spaghetti

>Tfw 6'4" and solid jawline
Why do manlets even try?

The average includes old women who mostly stay at home all day, remember.

I went to Royal Holloway and I noticed this. Then when I went back to my rural village I was above average height again.

I feel sorry for you, shithole breh

Royal Hollway is bloody gorgeous, I was surprised when I found out it wasn't Russell Group

am at Nottingham right now, it's pretty nice. good law degree, and a nice campus and nightlife

I'm 5'9" and felt like a straight up midget at UGA. Everyone there is farmer bred giants I swear to god. Where do these people come from?

Unfortunately they decided to destroy Royal Holloway campus with soviet-esque concrete brutalism recently.

I’m guessing it’s Loughborough you’re on about?

that's fucking stupid, the entire land around it should be protected from building on, regardless of the uni needs it or not

very close, am at Nottingham. is it similar at Loughborough? could be a midlands thing

Because ya can't catch em all, m80 :-)

>tfw 6'0 amazon gf and we both agree it'd be fucking hot if I wasn't only a half inch shorter

>taking pride in shit you didn't work for
I'm 6'5, but I take more pride in my physique. People who spaz out about height tend to be DYEL. You're not DYEL, are you?

>184cm (6') "tall" in the netherlands
>shortest person in my group of friends
>only people i see who are shorter than me are foreign
I HATE BEING A MANLET

182cm 4 mm here, that is 5 feet 11 and 13/16 inches

bow, plebs

5'11 here in Quebec. When I walk on campus I mostly feel average, some are taller some are shorter, feelsokman

Tall and smart are positively correlated

op here, i disagree. 5'10 and 140 IQ.

most of the 6'0+ lads are the kind who come to uni just to drink and fuck (still confuses me why you'd pay £9k for that), whereas some of the 5'8 and 5'9 lads I know are incredibly intelligent people

you may call these outlier examples but this seems like the general trend here

I'm a 5'8 (fucking imperial) spaniard studying in the Netherlands. I'm not sure you can complain at all

That's why you just join the army. Perfect job for manlets.

I'm 5'10. Manlets spread genes differently though. A manlet would spread his gene by getting influence. This is why many dictators are manlets.

eh, i don't think a manlet's children will end up as manlets. definitely possible for sons to grow taller than their father.

>140 IQ
>too dumb to understand statistics

who says i don't understand statistics? all i did was spot a trend that was as improbable as the guy's who i replied to

don't worry you guys under 5'11 will find a girl who has a weird fetish someday
>When you're hugging she'll pick you up
>Spin you round
>"whose my little man user?!
>Me I'm your little man!

Same. Average height here in auburn seems to be 6’-6’2 but every dude who runs an organization or has a position of power is a manlet

Reminder that if you're a manlet some bitch will make you pay for oysters and then accuse you of sexual assault.

the way things are going, white bitches will do this to anyone. don't think you'll escape the cuckpit just because of your height

>be 5'10 manlet
>miraculously get into an ivy league university
>stem major
>everyone is a soyboy or chink manlet
>feel good man
>suddenly a giga gook walks by
>literally six foot tall k-drama tier
>he's h-h-holding hands with a white woman
I used my anger to hit a PR

>ivy league university

is the debt genuinely worth a degree in the US?

You would not have an issue if you stayed in the pit with the rest of the manlets

Same bro, in Toronto there's so many cultures that when i go out im usually one of the taller folks i can spot, but at 6'1 im not a giant or anything. When i go to class though its like every guy is as tall or taller than me, or an ultra manlet, im talking like 5'5. University is the only place that i notice this. At the mall, in a bar, wherever else im "tall" but at school I'm maybe average at best.

>ivy league
>debt
It was literally cheaper to go to an ivy than my state school, all ivies have a similar financial aid initiative

college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/how-aid-works/harvard-financial-aid-initiative

But you get height genes from the mothers side

honestly i'd fucking love to have gone to harvard as an international student, but US students are like the UK's but even more broken

Same.

>in shoes
kek, as if it counts.

Its the same in Sweden, and people dont believe me either due to statistics. Im 5'11 and I'd say im below average here. 6'4 dudes and 6' women are everywhere.

Nah.

My cousin whos 15 years older is the same size as me and her daughter at fucking 14 is already as tall as i am, i'm 5'9, she will probably grow to 5'11-6'0. It has to be the fucking hormones, i really hope all the newfags tallets enjoy their early death because of hearth disease.

literally the adult equivalent to "i'm nine AND A HALF years old"

i don't think you're a liar, but i do think you're wrong/bad at estimating people's heights, even relative to yours. i'm 5'11" and used to be the same way until i started realizing that i was on eye level or nearly so with guys i assumed were like 6'1" from a distance. those 6'5" lanklets who don't stick out that you're talking about are probably more like 6'3".

this actually usually isn't true. if you go to the wiki page for average pop. heights it provides the sampled age ranges, and it's usually something like 25-44 y/os or something to that effect

just think about all the fat spics ruining the height numbers... average height for white guys is probably 6'8 and for girls 6'4

>I reached my peak height of 6'1 in the 90s and at the time I was considered tall. Now I'm just average as fuck. Can't imagine what its like to be under 5'10
You are literally me.

Come to UF, there's a lot of Auschwitz-mode manlets.

But where is the anger derived from?
pol tier rage or fomo

>what the fuck happened? seems like us youngsters have shot up huge amounts on average in the past 20 years. HGH in the meat or something?
Not him but I was born during communism in Poland. My generation was much taller than gen. of our parents, who ware the first generation born after war. We warent malnutritioned, but aparently something was wrong. Generation born in free Poland is much taller than mine. I see young girls much taller than me all the time. I heard in Japan it's the same, Korea too.

might be something to do with there being no wars. a generally safe, stress-free climate is something previous generations haven't experienced

I feel sorry for my Dutch dad he is 187 cm and created a 180 cm manlet mix son

>5'10
>work boots add nearly 3"
>mfw manlet under cover

Maybe. I remember from histoey reading how canadians ware seen as very tall to europeyans during ww1. And vikings to europeyans during wars & raids. And polish nobility-soldiers when they visited western europe.

>tfw 5’1” and only girls that fuck me are R Crumb mode

Are you me?
I fucking hate when asian guy is taller then me

What the name of the boot?

The racemixing for me

This. I'm 5'11 and I feel like a midget on campus. Our generation is just taller. The manlet cutofd as of 2018 is 6'1

milsurp, BW KS2000.

>t. low test

Not him but can confirm Carolinas and chipawas add a good 2.5-3 inches.

FUCK man. I also go to UGA too. you work out at ramsey too

Im a 5 7 manlet rip. i know how you feel. at least im Veeky Forums (look like i lift in clothes), dress well and majoring in accounting. so i got that going for me.

Also, how are you doing with girls

im trying to go for this 5 10 brunette in one of my fine arts class. think i have a chance

You guys don't seriously worry about this shit, right? I've literally never seen women or dudes give a fuck about height around me unless we're talking a 5'5 under midget or retard 6'6 lanket.

Especially what's the point of worrying about something you can't change (besides maybe wearing higher shoes). But even then there's so many different factors that contribute to how women choose men, this honestly just sounds like the woes of people who have no interaction with women to begin with.

>this honestly just sounds like the woes of people who have no interaction with women to begin with.

m8, around here, that's a given

I’m 6’2” and i’m taller than like 95% of the people i see at school

I think you are probably right to a certain degree, but I really only started noticing again just before going back to uni this year, because I also got back on Veeky Forums. Generally I won't make a judgement unless I walk past/ stand next to someone.

And yeah, once they hit about 6'3'' they all look the same to me, I'm not gonna argue with you, a lot of the 6'5'' are probably 6'4'' or 6'3''. It's hard to be more precise than that as a king of manlets.

Femanon here. Has anyone else noticed how much bigger dicks are these days compared to a decade or so ago? What is causing this?!?

here's your (you)

I thought the king of manlets height was raised every year with the manlet cut off? Isn't it 6' now?

fucking squire-lets refuse to give up their thrones. What a bunch of faggots

>letting your height make you feel insecure
user, don't you have any pride in yourself and what you've accomplished?

i'm in a bit of a downturn at the moment, self inflicted of course.

all i do is study, watch movies, read, eat, and get through my daily vitamin stack.

i don't feel depressed, but i don't feel adventurous enough to try new things.

>tfw asian
>6'1"
CHING CHONG BING BONG MOTHERFUCKER
Also at my gym there are at least 2 other asians taller than me.

>5'7"
>never had a problem getting girls or winning fights

maybe its because i drive a car?

Unless you are Dutch, I think you are exaggerating

tfw you can't remember your height and have to guess how tall other people are to get an estimate of your own because you never measure your own because you'd be crushed again. I think I'm 5'5" like this fellow manlet here . I just started an office job and literally everyone is taller than me, even the sole qt in the office (married).

>walk down hallway, contemplate jumping out window

do you have friend under 6' :(

that girl is beautiful. who is she

high caloric diet has become very cheap, combined with more genetic diversity makes younger generation taller.

just look at why china in last 20 years shot up in average height.. same reasons. More food, and chinks from countryside move to coastal regions and mate and create more genetic diversity.

same ideas apply worldwide.

also, am 5'5.

JUST

>genetic
Come to Southern California and see if I'm exaggerating. Even Asians and Mexicans are over 6 feet here.

Iktf. I constantly say that i'm 5'7, but in reality i could be 5'6

>heart disease
>being this mad

when will they learn?

>tfw you go to a school that's 40% mexican and 30% asian
>tfw 6'1 is giant and you get tall comments every week
bliss

My dutch dad gave me god tier genetics.
He is 1,85 and I'm 1,92 (mom is 1,70)

I'm Dutch and 6'2. Sometimes it feels like I'm 5 feet.

You are all pathetic

It's all about the triangles my man

am at loughborough

I'm 6"3' and I'm occasionally dwarfed by a few of the gym monsters you see lumbering aroung the SU

this, a bunch of average height men feeling insecure about themselves. Height stats seem to be about right, if you believe Veeky Forums the average man is 6’2 I’m 6’4 trust me height doesnt mean shit unless you’re a turbo manlet