I'm starting puberty (late bloomer due to some crazy reasons)... please give me tips to make the most of this

i'm starting puberty (late bloomer due to some crazy reasons)... please give me tips to make the most of this

Other urls found in this thread:

degruyter.com/view/j/jpem.2005.18.3/jpem.2005.18.3.285/jpem.2005.18.3.285.xml
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2006.02499.x/full
joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/182/1/165.short
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.81.2.8636281
eje-online.org/content/113/4_Suppl/S147.short
degruyter.com/view/j/jpem.2000.13.issue-s6/jpem-2000-s619/jpem-2000-s619.xml
karger.com/Article/Abstract/315482
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11837512https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/80/12/3689/2650081
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3410937
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3701920/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh hi Jahans.

Do steroids asap

Get on growth hormome and enjoy ur new life as an nba player

girl or boy?

my guess is grill cause hardcore gymnasts take puberty suppressants

boy

i bet you'd make a cute trap

prepare to be hairy, horny

might I suggest lemonparty.org?

> Global Rule 2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

there should be a mandatory IQ test to allow posting privileges

What are the reasons?

long story, not very interesting... but it's happening now and i just want to come out the end the best man i can be

Increasing test/HGH with drugs doesn't give you extra, it just puts you at your final adult form faster.

OP, you need to join a sport or two and train to be good at them. This is an age when your body is basically on natural steroids, and you can grow your strength, speed, coordination, and such by being physically active. Most real sports require running and sprinting. Be good at both of these things. Also try to cycle whenever you can, instead of driving, because you're a kid with none of his own money so you can't afford to buy and maintain a car. Ride your bike around town and fuck some girls for us who never did. Also get a job, so that you can afford a car if/when you turn 16. Do pushups and pullups. Lots of each. Those alone will build your upper body. Your legs will be muscular enough from running. Stretch and do ab isolation exercises like planks, l-sits, crunches, and such. Eat a lot of food and exercise regularly. You might make it, kid.

google mewing

i'm 27 lol, not a meme dude... but thanks for the tips, i'll get into running

: degruyter.com/view/j/jpem.2005.18.3/jpem.2005.18.3.285/jpem.2005.18.3.285.xml

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2265.2006.02499.x/full

joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/182/1/165.short

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.81.2.8636281

eje-online.org/content/113/4_Suppl/S147.short

degruyter.com/view/j/jpem.2000.13.issue-s6/jpem-2000-s619/jpem-2000-s619.xml

karger.com/Article/Abstract/315482

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11837512https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/80/12/3689/2650081 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3410937
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3701920/

tell that to these studies

i skimmed the first one, and it literally reiterated what i said

?

it mentions that letrozole decreases skeletal maturation, resulting in significant increases in predicted adult height

>27
>starting puberty

Please elaborate on your condition OP, I've never heard of anything like it and I would like to know more.

i dunno about that, but i do know from my own research that HGH/test injections have no benefits to a person going through puberty... HGH can help prepubescent kids grow a bit more before they start

oh uh if you mean test injections alone that could really harm you dude, you have to take it with anti estrogens or just take anti estrogens without test injections

and idk i havent seen anything against hgh increasing height

puberty blockers

what the shit

was it your parents decision?

Yes they wanted to keep me young and innocent as long as possible

fake

Wow that's pretty goddamn fucked up holy shit. I'd beat the shit out of ny parents if they did that

not me, but not far from the truth... it's a long and uninteresting story so not gonna type it out

my mom is a sociopath, we'll leave it at that

What the fuck how could you let them do that?

idc to be honest, they've done worse things in my life, and i'm going to be able to recover most of my would-be gains from puberty

i'm out of their lives for good now, so i can look forward to the future

real advice; SLEEP
get 8hr every night

I'm really curious what you would look like. Can you post face or body pic? Or both?

- intermittent fasting
- eat from your TDEE as if you're bulking
- HIIT cardio 6 times a week
- stretching + body-weight exercise 3 times a week, don't lift too heavy
- sleep 8+ hours

wow that's fucked up. Good on you for finally getting away from that.

We're all gonna make it

AHAHAHAHAHA

I'd kill the the person who did that to me

If you’re 18+ and just starting puberty you might as well neck yourself because there is no way it’s going to work out well.
If you are underaged, neck yourself anyway because this is a website for adults.

i'm a fucking monster honestly... babeface, babyfat, puffy body, somewhat muscular, hairline is fucking weird... it's fucking disgusting

ITT: gullible fucking mongs

I'm sorry

why do you say that? i've worked and spoken with a few doctors and a endocrinologist and they seem to think i'll come out pretty normal once all is said & done, i might be sterile though, we'll cross that bridge when we're there i suppose

You are fucked already m8. Either become a trap or go full steroid mode

why don't you believe me

Christ I'm sorry man

Because you have armpit hair

; ;

I started puberty for a few years, 15-16 is when the blockage started happening, which is why for this long I actually had no idea... I just thought I was a ugly pudgy numale

What the fuck

you're just a normal fat dude

nope, balls literally just reactivated about 10 days ago, if i posted my face it would be much more clear... why would i troll this random ass topic

i'm 5'10, when my brother (who got out of my parents house as soon as he turned 18) is 6'3, i'm missing quite a bit in terms of growth

btw i've been making an extremely legit effort to lose weight for over 10 years, it simply wouldn't come off... now it's melting off

nigga there's like no hair on him besides his armpits
and calves, unless he's a native or a full blooded spear chucker than that shits not normal

>OP is 27
then you are well past puberty, if your voice has already deepend then guess, what you are past puberty and you are not getting a second chance

my doctor said i can expect at least 7 months of changes... we'll see

this really isn't a debate or me seeking attention, i just want tips to make my shitty situation the best it possibly can

I'm kinda borrowing your thread.
My hands are smaller than my mother's, I'm still in puberty but what should I expect?

GROW, GROW, GROW

if you can get hard you are in puberty.

I think this is fake and gay, but just in case, eat sleep exercise. Those + puberty = growth hormone overdrive, you'll get huge pretty easily.

Can you explain? I don't feel like I finished puberty either, and want to know what happen to you that put it on pause. You can be vague if you don't want to get too personal.

Mk677
Thank me later

No fkn lol
OP needs straight up roids.

Cut the weight and your legs will be juicy as fuck, making the serious lifters of Veeky Forums mire