You will never experience a situation where a girl will be waiting for you outside your home to walk to school...

> You will never experience a situation where a girl will be waiting for you outside your home to walk to school together with.
> You will never experience a situation where the same girl will be waiting for you outside after school to walk back home together with.
> You will never get to experience hearing her happily say "good morning" and "see you tomorrow" to you.

Why though?

Have kids

If you fixate on the things you already missed you'll be missing the things you could be doing right now

Yeah maybe because I'm not 16 and I live a 20 minute drive from a school.

I walked to and from school with my gf every day of my senior year of high school. We've since graduated college and live together after almost 7 years in a relationship. It's not that hard to get a gf, dude.

But ive had that OP. We would get together after school and play call of duties zombies and stuff like that.

>tfw didn't have a gf until i was 20

>you will never fantasize about overrated teenage relationships
>you will never rely solely on another person for happiness and fulfillment and expect them to fix your problems

>Tfw never had a gf.
>Nearly 30
At least I won't become a wizard.

Wisdom

Fetishizing a past that never could have happened is juat silly. Things happen the way that they happen and that's the only way they could have happened, because that's the way they happened

What's even worse
>you will never experience that again

>tfw girl once waited outside my house all evening for me to get back from work
Does that mean she was actually into me? I don't know if she actually liked me or just pitied me

>just be confident bro

try 26

Deep shit mayn

>I will never care because adolescent love is a joke

>tfw had gfs all through middle and high school
>tfw 3 year college relationship just ended
life is over bros

I'll never have that because we rode the bus... Fell asleep in my arms on the way to school almost every day for three years. She beat off one of the basketball players on a school trip our senior year; he was a solid 7/10 and I was a 9/10. I was faithful even with every hot girl in the school swooning over me. Women are garbage.

>It's not that hard to get a gf, dude.
Shut the FUCK up. Where the fuck do you think we are?

>obsessing over "missed" experiences.
only a fool trips on what is behind him

This. Sometimes the tfw no gf posts can be funny and true, but the oneitis stuff is just pathetic.

>tfw lifting heavy iron bars won't make me experience true love

Thats because i was born to lift heavy not to love

Can't be a cuck if you don't have a gf

Did you sink your life into the anime cliche memes?

Who the fuck cares if you'll never have some qt waiting for you outside the school gates?

I'd just be happy to have a girl whose face lights up every time she sees me.

This is legitimately sweet. Thanks for that, user.

yeah but at least i could deadlift 325 at 16

some girl did try to walk home to school with me , she called out to me because i left too early, but it was like too far and i was near my house already, but she was hollering 2 blocks away for me

>tfw got a boyfriend at 19
>tfw 2 days later had to go back to university 3 hours away

I experienced that but fucked it up

>Lost virginity at 14
You guys fucking suck, I've been pounding puusy for like almost a decade

>just be yourself bro

Lol I did experience this an I am 5ft9 but I look like Dicaprio
(I'd give up looks to be 6ft2)

>> You will never experience a situation where a girl will be waiting for you outside your home to walk to school together with.
>> You will never experience a situation where the same girl will be waiting for you outside after school to walk back home together with.
>> You will never get to experience hearing her happily say "good morning" and "see you tomorrow" to you.