I know a guy who is in his 70s and is obese...

I know a guy who is in his 70s and is obese, but doesn't exercise and more importantly eats garbage fast food pretty much any day.

Is there any way of convincing him not to be such a fat slob?

Other urls found in this thread:

axios.com/the-presidents-vital-signs-1516135799-003bc77a-cca9-454c-955f-6e8357628a02.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5276791/White-House-doctor-says-president-ACED-cognitive-test.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems like the type of guy who has been coddled his entire life and has had other people do everything for him since the day he was born. He’s a lost cause.

Didn't the health report say Trump was physically and mentally perfectly healthy user? I mean yeah sure he could lose a couple pounds but he's in his 70s lmao

Is there even a point? If he lives that unhealthy of a lifestyle, he's probably on his last legs anyway. Let the man die in peace

6'2" 239lbs
literally obese

This same guy is the president of the united states, the american dream

>Dr. Jackson said Trump personally requested a cognitive test in last week's medical exam. He said the president scored 30/30 on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, which he described as a thorough, comprehensive exam, which the president did "exceedingly well on."

>“I feel very confident that he has a very strong and a very probable possibility of making it completely through his presidency with no medical issues," the doctor said.

>"He's very articulate when he speaks to me," he said.
>In terms of his physical health, Jackson said the president actually showed "above average" capacity for exercise for someone of his age and had great cardiac health, "energy," and "stamina," despite weighing 239 pounds — just one pound shy of being classified as "obese" on the body mass index. He also has a total cholesterol of 223, which is higher than recommended, and is taking medication to address that, Jackson said.

Sounds pretty good to me

Based on what I've seen of Trump, I'm guessing he paid his doctor to say that he's 100% healthy. Wasn't there something about his doctor claiming that Trump is somehow the healthiest man he's ever treated?

axios.com/the-presidents-vital-signs-1516135799-003bc77a-cca9-454c-955f-6e8357628a02.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5276791/White-House-doctor-says-president-ACED-cognitive-test.html
Apparently he's way more healthy than you and is so strong it is great. People tell him all the time how great he is and how much they like him. Your perceptions are bad.

That was a different doctor user, the person who examined him was the white house doctor

one would assume these people would think its ageist to assume he has dementia because he's old

It was a navy doctor, who is also the white house doctor. Trump could probably fuck up the guys career if he wanted to.

>high cholesterol
>obese (he's 6'2", 239lbs)
>pretty good

Work in US healthcare. Honestly, Trump seems in well above average health for his age. Granted, I have a bias as I tend to see more people on the side of unhealthy. "A few pounds" was a generous way to put it, but Trump could definitely stand to lose 30-40lbs. He's garbage by Veeky Forums standards, but by regular jerk off standards, he's actually doing pretty good.

>He said the president scored 30/30 on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, which he described as a thorough, comprehensive exam, which the president did "exceedingly well on."

The MoCA is a fucking joke, and it's hilarious that the president is taking it. Questions on the MoCA are as simple as
>draw a clock that displays 2:00
>Which one of these animals is a lion? Which one is a giraffe?

Are you a brainlet? Post scores

It's funnier until you have a friend/relative who struggles with those questions because they have the dementia that the test seeks to measure. It's not an intelligence test.

Bill Clinton ate like that, jogged and needed half dozen bypasses. He just has dem genetics.

Thats good to know. I was worried that he might have trouble making a second term.

>6'3" Trump beside 6'1" Obama.

Hmm...

I don't think you should question someone's ethics & professional conduct like that just because you don't like the president user

>needed half dozen bypasses.
>Healthy
"b-b-b-but he's skinny!!!"

yes he should have no trouble, the public has been handling this quite well

He claimed 6'3" so that his BMI wouldn't put him in the obese category given his weight. (29.9 instead of 30 ie scientifically obese)

You know this is a test for cognitive impairment right

It looks like it assesses what it needs to. I don't know how much instruction the clinician gives, but reading through it, if I could potentially see myself fucking up on the delayed recall unless it is stressed to me that I will be asked the words again in 5 minutes. I'd just say them back the first time and dump my RAM.

Funny how this picture doesn't show Obama's notorious pumps

>the MOCA is a joke

its not an intelligence test you fucking retard. its literally a test used by speech therapists to determine how bad someone's dementia is

It's a bit different when someone with dementia takes it.

Why The fuck is the president of the most powerful country on earth taking it? What the fuck is going on?

>tfw Trump is such a genius he figured out the height he would to claim to be to not score as medically obese two years into the future
Orrrrrrrrrr he included his hair or when wearing shoes lol

Because hack psychologists have been violating professional standards by calling him mentally ill despite never examining him

Btw according to his labs on Dr Oz his Test is 451, more than all BuzzFeed soyboys.

My guess was because the 24hr news cycle needed shit to generate ad revenue so there was autistic screeching about Trump not taking a psychological evaluation with his physical (I don't know if that was standard or not for previous pres.). So I imagine that the doctor tacked that on because it's the only resource he has for cognitive function as a general practitioner MD.

>Because hack psychologists have been violating professional standards by calling him mentally ill despite never examining him
>Trump not taking a psychological evaluation

>dementia
>mental illness
>psychological disorder

kek

My mental acuity or well being has never come up in a visit to my PCP. I'm sure if I brought it up, he'd refer me to a psych doctor, or something. It's possible that Trump has some kind of brain issues, but I err on the side that he probably doesn't. A lot of this is just the same shit stirred up by people who hate Trump so much, that they have to pull on any thread they can find to be like "this is the one that unravels it all". But it never does. I don't get why that aren't satisfied by the subjective fact that he's just not a good president. I'm not a Trump fan, but their attitudes just drive me further to the right just to get away from them.

i hate trump but i dont claim he has dementia or alzhiemers or anything. but to claim he doesnt have a personality disorder is just patently incorrect. if nothing else, you can tell he has narcissistic personality disorder. there is no way someone as insecure as donald doesnt have something wrong with him

The only thing that is patently incorrect is to claim he has any personality disorder without actual examination

He's on finasteride which chances dementia, it's an anti-androgen he takes for MPB

Trump doesn’t exactly have good ethical decision making record in my book, and I’m optimistic about history repeating itself

Hey look, the 3rd hurr durr DAE DRUMPF post on Veeky Forums in the last hour. At what point do these fucks start to get banned?

What's it like to get paid to post lies on a turkish quilting forum?

I'd totally believe that he has NPD. I'm going off of what I heard from a professor, but supposedly people like CEO's have a much higher rate of NPD than the general population.

>people post "haha le soyboy libcuck numales" threads all the time
>no one cares, including you

>someone posts an anti-trump post
>REEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE BAN THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He doesn't drink or smoke. Never has. They had to tell obama to lay off the cigs

Naw dude, it's not about caring what your political opinions are - it's about people intentionally trying to fuck this board up.

There are people that literally paid to subvert Veeky Forums boards. They constantly post this shit because they're trying to force the idea that Trump is physically unwell or that he has dementia, neither of which are true.

This isn't a fucking politics board. Go astroturf leddit and /pol/ if you want to so badly.

While we're at it. He's your fucking president and probably will be for 2 terms. Get fucked.

i don't really like him much, but not in the way people on twitter hate him. im pretty sure if in some bizarro universe he cured cancer, these people would rather die of cancer than use his treatment.

howd i do

S T A M I N A
T
A
M
I
N
A

thats exactly how i feel when i see constant threads on here, a fitness board, attacking anyone who shows liberal beliefs.

also

>intentionally trying to fuck this board up

does 75% of the catalog being threads crying about girls make you upset too

niggers, everyone.

Congratulations you don't have dementia. Wow, what an incredible achievement for a guy your age.

He's in his 70s, you miserable prick. Let the man enjoy fast food. It's not like he has much to live for.

All the pics/gifs/vids of election season with all the smarmy liberal smugness crack me the fuck up now. They were sooo sure that they had it in the bag. And than the immediate post election reactions, the crying, the flipping papers and furniture in a rage.

>he’s less obese than most people
>his people still find a way to defend this

was this before or after she developed pneumonia and could barely function for the most important part of her campaign

After. She certainly looks like she's about to collapse in that gif

>cheeseburgers in bed is “healthy” in the US

Let's look at universe B where Hillary won.
>Fox News and friends bitching about Hillary's health
>Hillary takes a basic ass physical, and the doctor that she can fire at any time gives her a clean bill of health
>Right wing media cries foul
>All the left wing propaganda calls them crazy
>Noah/Oliver/Colbert/ect jump on the bandwagon and tell everyone what to think

First, live to 70. Second, talk shit and post mad numbers.

Honestly these seem like the kind of questions I would ask someone I suspected had suffered a severe brain injury in order to assess the damage. I feel like the standard for "very stable genius" should be higher than this.

You are biased because you deal mainly with sick and unhealthy people.

The average person is 5'9", 195.5lbs. BMI: 28.9 (overweight)

So even compared to the average fat American, Trump is fat.

Get accused non-stop of having dementia by armchair physcians. Take standard assessment to alleviate those "concerns". Get called out for taking an "fucking joke" assessment.

You convinced me. Can't let him have the nuclear codes.

>b-but Hillary!
Like clockwork.

it is literally a test for dementia and alzheimers

he should have to take a standard high school history final exam to see if he's qualified to remain in office.

if he can't even do that with no prep, he is useless

If by so "something wrong" you mean "fucking winning non-fucking-stop for decades" then, yes, something is clearly wrong with him.

hillary doesn’t look like this calling that healthy is a fucking stretch only cuckservatives would reach for

>Clearly demonstrating an able body
Vs
>Walking likes she constantly drunk

high school history and liberal arts in general doesn't really help much in the real world user.

The US median age is 38. So Trump is nearly twice that and only a hair fatter.

>knowledge about history won't help the president of the united states

Fuck is that, ms paint?

Why does it matter the dudes a billionaire he doesn't need face/frame/height.

"Here's money, tell them I'm healthy. No-- no, tell them I'm the most amazing physical specimen you've ever seen. Tell them that."

First off I can't believe this blatant Pol thread is still up. Secondly, I can tell you don't like Trump but do you seriously think for even a second that the MSM would be this concerned about Hillary's health had she won? She was falling out repeatedly and had a blood clot in her head that she claimed to be the cause of memory loss. That shit barely got any coverage and only because there was a video of her passing the fuck out on a 75 degree day. Now I have to go to the gym and see this shit on the news for the next week until they come out with some new fake hit piece.

When did Veeky Forums become the swole left?

I'm a centrist, probably leaning more right as I age. I don't particularly like Trump, I think he's a bad president. I don't hate him with burning eyes and gnashing teeth like so many of the people around me though. It's funny, they can never really articulate why when I ask them.

youve got some real stupid people around you if they cant articulate why they hate trump

It's usually something like: "He's a racist". What racist thing did he do? "He banned the muslims" Islam isn't a race "Well that's still fucked up" Why? "Because it's islamaphobic" But you hate christians and said that you wish they'd outlaw it. "But that's different" Why? "They aren't oppressed"

They're not allowed to answer.

You didn't say anything about helping. You suggested he take an exam meant for high school students.

What do you think tests are for?

nice job articulating your hatred.

In public schools, they serve entirely different purposes.

You have terrible reading comprehension.

The test is to see if he is qualified to hold the position. It isn't there to help him. You don't learn things from exams.

Maybe they actually are better. Maybe that's why they're CEOs..

Liberal beliefs? Like what exactly?

Your thinly veiled vitriol was hard to overlook.
Your statements serve no purpose, other than criticism.
I answered your superficial questions.
Taking a high school exam would be nothing more than a novelty.
I understand you leftists like to think right wingers are stupid because they didn't waste time studying history or art, but it's quite the opposite.

Tests in public schools are to gauge skill levels across the board, among other things.

>this kills the hill-shill

Someone wrote a book claiming that the President showed signs of dementia and was therefore unfit to lead.

So Trump took a test and was evaluated by some doctor to prove that he was not demented.

Popular opinion is that Reagan was showing signs of Alzheimer's in his second term.

im 28 bmi and i can bench 225x5 and sitll run a 5k in like 18 min, not very good but fuck dude is BMI fucked up retarded way of counting someones health

>The White House briefing began with a readout of President Trump's vitals from Dr. Ronny Jackson, who conducted the routine physical examination. "The president's overall health is excellent," Jackson said
>The bottom line: After the examination, Trump's doctor is confident that the president will complete his term in the Oval Office "with no serious medical issues." How is Trump healthy despite his diet and lack of exercise? "He has incredibly good genes. It's just the way God made him."
>Trump requested a cognitive exam during the session. Trump scored 30/30 on a test of his cognitive ability — "The Montreal Cognitive Assessment" which screened for Alzheimer's and dementia, among other illnesses. "I have no concerns about his cognitive ability," Jackson said.
>Trump is 6'3" and weighs 239 pounds. Jackson added that he discussed a diet plan with the president that would include a smaller amount of carbohydrates and fats. A reasonable goal is for Trump to lose 10–15 pounds in the next year, he said. "The president has acknowledged that he'd be healthier if he lost a few pounds."
>The president's blood pressure is 122/74, a normal level, and he has a resting heart rate of 68 beats per minute.
>Trump's medications: Crestor, Aspirin, Propecia — to prevent male pattern hair loss — and a multivitamin.
> "His cardiac health is excellent …That's not me speaking. That's objective data."
>Trump's physical exam lasted over 4 hours and involved 12 medical consultants.
>The president told Press Secretary Sarah Sanders to let Jackson answer all questions about Trump's health and not to usher him off the stage.
>The First Lady will work with Trump's doctor to develop an aerobic exercise routine for the president. ""Being on the golf course, there is a certain amount of exercise involved in that," Jackson added.

TRUMP eats PIZZA while you SLAVE AWAY at the GYM

>a fatso became a president
Yep, it's America alright.

The doctor thanked god for giving him good genes. Literally. Genes > working out

I did exceedingly well. Got a perfect 30/30 which must mean I'm outlier level genius among geniuses

We're talking about the white house doctor, not trump, you moron