Are there causes for a weak chin other than genetics...

Are there causes for a weak chin other than genetics? I look around at my family members and they all have larger more defined chins than me even my mom and sister. What gives? Is this my punishment for being a low test beta growing up?

Mouth breathing

this guy has the weird baby face all greek statues have

Just suck the BBC for jaw gains, like your mom and sister did

he does look greek
hair, forehead, nose everything

Dunno if you're calling me dumb (would not be wrong) but my brother had his mouth hanging open all the time when we're growing up, especially watching tv whereas I kept my mouth closed for muh superiority and he's got a way stronger chin.

Not calling you dumb. Sounds like genetics just fucked you over

Is right pic supposed to be after surgery or

Idk if this is true or not but qhat ive noticed is all the people ive played football with have very strong jaws and thick necks including my self

is that day[9]?

never noticed this before but you're totally right. I played football as a kid/teen and even when I was skelly my neck was thick as fuck

Could just be genes, never played sports in my life and I have a thick neck. My body is still fucking useless though.

Are you talking about chin or jaw ? I have a small chin but a massive jaw that makes my profile look godly. My other family members have similar facial structure so it's mostly genetic.

at least when you do build a good body you'll never have to worry about being a necklet, which is more than can be said for most people

looks like potatoman in right pic, well id kill to make potatoman to look like that, but still somewhat identical

eating shit

Underdevelopment mostly

Just cruel fate, genetics, enviormental, development durning pregnacy, mother tht had poor diet n fucked up.

TONGUE POSTURE

People say that I look a soul sucking demon and very aggressive but approachable at the same time.

>Are there causes for a weak chin other than genetics?
10/10 mew bait
WHY ARENT YOU SUPPORTING YOUR MAXILLA
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE HAVE GREAT CRANIOFACIAL DEVELOPMENT
OUR DIET REQUIRES LIKE NO CHEWING DUDE
WHY ARENT YOU CHEWING

>a fellow viriculturalist

I see there are men of culture here as well

>mfw people on /soc/ told me I look like a greek god when I was insecure about my profile
>only later think that it was a rather weak compliment...

eating microwaved food throughout your life

just go to a fucking orthodonist and they'll tell you...

I really cannot comprehend how you sperglords expect people on Veeky Forums to be able to answer these questions correctly especially when you don't even post a pic

Genetics
Sub optimal nutrition as a kid

lack of breastfeeding