Y'know what has protein? FOOD. Know wus got vitamins and supplements? FOOD. Y'know what gives ya energy? FOOD...

Y'know what has protein? FOOD. Know wus got vitamins and supplements? FOOD. Y'know what gives ya energy? FOOD. I don't give a fuck how hard you're goin at the gym, cuz you're not goin harder then the fuckin caveman went huntin down Mr. Woolly Fuckin Mammoth, ya get me? Stop it with the protein shakes, stop eatin' processed shit, stop it with the fuckin supplements and eat fuckin food, its good for ya, stop bein a slave to these fuckin companies and eat some fuckin garbanzo beans

Other urls found in this thread:

californiaearthminerals.com/media/mineral-nutrient-depletion-in-us-farm-and-range-soils.pdf
nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/detail/soils/use/?cid=nrcs142p2_054028
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post bod

No whey, Jose

How about you quit being a faggot OP.

>Hurr durr, food give energy and calories, hurr durr

No shit you fuckwit. Know what also gives energy and calories? supplements and powders. They work just as well. If anything they're just a food replacement. Why do you care how someone achieves chadmode anyways? We all gon' make it. Some people in different ways than others.

But without my multi how will I get 3000% the DV of B12 and piss neon green for 4 hours? How can I get through my day without that?

Know what makes ya look bloated? DAIRY

Why not both?

Ya bullshit' ya'self. Ya eatin dairy? You're bloatin' up and you're lactatin'. Ya eatin supplements? You're givin yourself cancer that they havn't invented yet. Why aincha eatin chickpeas? Why aintcha eatin brussel sprouts? Why aincha every swordfish? Its got all that shit, and its not made ina fuckin laboratory like some fuckin... shit thats made in a laboratory

that looks like a good shake, what's in it OP?

Cavemen only lived into their late twenties early thirties. Wtf

I'll take my fish oils heavy metal-free thanks.

You enjoy your mercury though, clearly you're getting enough.

Bananas, whey, and peanut butter? How would I know.

Man you're a real nigger you know that? There's only heavy metals in shit that's farmed and mass produced like, like half the salmon in the Atlantic. The mercury in locally sourced organic fish is scientifically proven to be at safe levels, and the health benefits of eating fish aren't just in the fats, it's in the micronutrients. Fresh fish are healthiest meats available

it's probably a better idea to drink whey isolate than actual milk
the 80/20 rule is good; 80% of protein from real food; 80% of calories from unrefined sources

> safe levels

There is *no level* of heavy metals that is *good for the body*.

why would you respond if you didn't know
back to r*ddit

Yep, moderation. Are we not already doing this collectively?

>subhuman can't digest dairy
no wonder you're so upset

>Know wus got vitamins and supplements? FOOD.
Hahaha, not fucking anymore!

californiaearthminerals.com/media/mineral-nutrient-depletion-in-us-farm-and-range-soils.pdf
nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/detail/soils/use/?cid=nrcs142p2_054028

Add also antibiotics and other health and safety measures destroying synthesis of fat soluble vitamins and so on and we're in for a bad time! Thankfully we're all going to boil alive in our own skin in less than a 100 years.

Look behind the shake, numbnuts.

Dairy is a meme past 15 years old even that's pushing it.

ITT:

>>Know wus got vitamins and supplements? FOOD.
> Hahaha, not fucking anymore!

Fuckn' ZING.

/thread

why is it so brown though
peanut butter dont make it brown

The chocolate powder does though you drooling retard

Y'know what? Why ya writin' all niggerly n'shieet? Yo gotsta y' the 'writin' n' y' da y'eatin's'n'supp'lement's y'all'n'meat' cuz da foodz n' da gym'n shiiet

Nah niggers use supps and shakes cause they're too stupid to use real food

If I remember correctly, big fish eat smaller fish, aquiring more and more heablvy metals. Certain fish are farmed by humans to make it safe, not the other way around.

Exactly the issue. It's called bioaccumulation.

Farmed fish have their own problems too...

>still nothing
So this is the power of real food...woah

Protein powder is just protein extracted from regular food. If I extract a part of the food, it's not food anymore? Does that mean that when I extract a chicken breast from a chicken, it's not food anymore? Do I have to eat the whole thing, including bones and feathers?

>Naturalistic fallacy
>2018

>2018
>People are too dumb to eat food

>>People are too dumb to eat food

It's pretty much impossible to get gains without real food at the core, or an infinite bank balance.

How does this thread even exist?

>stop eatin' processed shit,
Unless you grow your own fruit and vegetables and raise your own meat, 90% of the "FOOD" you're eating is processed shit.

Heres a thing, faggots,

MILK

>MILK
You'll get plenty of that once you start lactating estroboy

You legitimately only need 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight. If you don't eat dogshit tier processed foods, you'll get that pretty easy. Like this user said it's pretty much used as a meal replacement. Aside from that, the only time you need more protein than 1g per lb is when you're cutting.

fun fact: the majority of supplements do hardly anything for you aside from possible placebos

Enjoy your mantits and low testosterone

Spot the butt hurt DYELS. B-b-b-b-but muh fave bodybuilder shilled me powdered milk at $80 a kg.

Irish people are the only non-whites (generally speaking) who can digest dairy

>mrw I am eating both

>Irish
>Not white
I mean I agree potato niggers are stupid but they're pretty damn white

>Irish people are non-whites

>whey protein isolate
>powdered milk

So you agree that chicken breast is not food?