Since Optimum Nutrition changed their formula, what's the best whey protein I can get in Australia?

Since Optimum Nutrition changed their formula, what's the best whey protein I can get in Australia?

>tramp stamp

Fucking dropped in the garbage pale my nibba

idk but she could get my protein anytime

> Australia
> Whey protein
Fuck m8! Go outside and hunt some koalas and eat their flesh and bones.

Isn't roo meat fucking ridiculously high protein? I know it smells like shit, but...

It tastes like shit too.

Add some salt

>muh pure waifu
That is a fawkin THICC röt right there. Stop being a fag. Pin about a gram of Tren. And eat that ass.

It's not that bad. Buy a dehydrator and make hectic roo Jerky

Some of the leanest red meat on the planet. If love to try some but it's ridiculously expensive to import to ameristan

You mean Weimerica

Flavoured and cheap
>Bulk nutrients
Quality
>Professional whey

What happened to Jujimufu?

Premium powders is my recommendation. They don’t add anything else except for the protein. Otherwise bulk nutrients like 99% of Aussies.

BBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Myprotein.au

Mybrapptein.au

musclecoach is good. Their whey isolate is scooby's recommended protein for australians.
the milk one is the best protein/$ i've seen. but it's too hard to scoop and mix without losing half, so I'd go with their regular whey concentrate.

Name?

ty

No it doesn't you soyboy shit.

bulk nutrients or you're giving shekels away for fancy packaging

BSN Syntha-6 is comparatively priced and cannot be beat for flavour, it tastes like a chocolate milkshake.

Max's is pretty good too.

Haha it would be funny if had a girlfriend like her haha

Bulk Nutrients all day every day.

Any shit chemist warehouse has on special.

I use uprotein its alright, taste pretty average but I down it straight after gym so its fine.
The fuck are you on about? high protein, low fat and taste fine

Roo is better cunt

She's a fucking whore who posts her ass online, faggot. A lack of tramp stamp wouldn't make it any better.

Is that Vital Strength line any good?

What did they change?

I don't mind it. I usually add a little bit of powdered drinking chocolate with it though to improve the flavour.

If you like buying unflavoured WPC in bulk then out of Bulknutrients, ProfessionalWhey and myprotein I recommend myprotein. They've pretty much always got a discount code going. Bulknutrients used to be good when they sold the 20kg bags for $300 but they canned that and now only do 2.5kg pouches which jacks the price to $360. ProfessionalWhey is about the same price as myprotein but terrible at mixing comparatively.

Fuck so it wasn't just me then, I always thought roo smelled off but I bought it fresh as I could both times.

Never gotten it, their BSC or whatever "home brand" chemist warehouse pump out is always a better dollar to gram ratio, so I get that.

It usually tastes like cardboard, it I didn't get smaller when using it so the protein must be protein

The tramp stamp isn't the worst part. Her hair style, and hair coloring, are a sure sign that she's a coalburner.
Fuck whey. You've got access to kangaroo meat, eat that. I'm jealous, t b h