Listen up gentlemen of Veeky Forums, you're about to learn something gay

Listen up gentlemen of Veeky Forums, you're about to learn something gay...

A women will never be able to love you like a man can. Not like buttsex and bjs. But ACTUAL love.

Think critically now, over 50% of all heterosexual marriages end in disaster, you all know someone. You hear things like, "she slept with someone while he was away", "she was just in it for the money" "she wants to see other people". Women never show acts of profound love, that's the man's job.

A man will literally get down on one knee and surrender the rest of his life to his love. Money, time, family etc... all to demonstrate his undying afffection. You never see women setting up romantic surprises or proposing in unthinkable ways. A mans love is on sterons. Many man have committed suicide because there love interest does not love them back. Think, you all know some man who has sat and screamed and cried over the loss of a gf, even if he said he did not love her. BIOLOGICALLY only a man needs to be in love to recreate and defend his young, the only scientific explanation for the complex emotion.

I'm not gay but this fucking hurts.

I prefer gay female incest love

I agree there, men love women, women love the idea of loving a man

It's like you don't know any actual women. A loser on Veeky Forums? There's no way.

You sound like someone who gets depressed for two weeks after being rejected by a girl he talked to a dozen times. Learn to recognize desirable traits within 2 hours total of conversation. Fall in love quick because she fits the bill and is a qt you can imagine growing old with. Anything beyond that is being clingy. It's a partner not a parent. Is love such a commodity to you people that you have an extended recovery period when any qt doesn't throw herself at you?

I don't understand the mentality of most Veeky Forumsizens. Most of you wouldn't date the vagina versions of your own personality, how can you expect others to desire you.

To be brutally honest it's become a numbers game anymore. Any girl above 4/10 can get a guy with 3 texts max, why do you think they keep so many orbiters? Fuck all have some self respect and stop placing so much value of your life on access to strange.

It's not about me, I don't like relationships, I'm bad at commitment. I thrive in hook up culture.

This isn't about me or women. It's about men's superior love capability.

Lol

>A mans love is on sterons.
Fucking kek, never change you gay autistic fucks

I don't think you actually know any gay people. Gay relationships are just as dysfunctional as the average heterosexual ones.

In the long run love doesn't matter, you said you said yourself. Find someone you can tolerate who'll birth offspring genetically better than you.

>50% of all marriages end in divorce
This is t actually true. It was 50% of marriages happening within a particular population cohort. The actual reason for the failure of heterosexual marriage is that a good number of people are trash-tier morons who have no idea what’s good for them and their families, and will make dumbassed impulse-driven decisions at the drop of a hat unless they have an entire community of others around them who can guide/pressure them not to.

(Also gay reality check: even in the most gay-friendly areas almost no gays are married - even in San Francisco they amount to only a few thousand couples. Those that do get married rarely stay that way, and the tiny handful that do are not faithful to each other. There’s a very real reason the stereotype for a gay man is near-sociopathic levels of promiscuity coupled with substance abuse, addiction, and chronic ill health and the stereotype for gay women is sexless serial monogamy punctuated with violent emotional outbursts.)

>American mutt problems

>Most of you wouldn't date the vagina versions of your own personality
Jokes on you faggot I would go fuck myself

>t. Subversion Agent No. 34183241

Jesus you are all coping so hard
>I-I think she loves me bros! :)

L-Love is real bros! Girls aren't really like this!

Bro girls can totally feel love!

Here's one I used with my actual face awhile back, this was earlier in the convo

And this is later in the convo. Like 20 minutes later.

I like how you pretend like it's you that got these screengrabs. I really like it. Unbelievably cute.

These marriages fail because one of the couples has had more than one partner prior to marriage

>REEEE how dare you say that girls don't have self respect, morals, and are incapable of feeling love. You must be a misogynist creep!

god ur retarded.
Keep coping bro.

>not even deserving your (you)s
jesus, I hope my kids don't turn out this fucking stupid, I will probably send them away

my parents have been together some 40 odd years. and they still love each other, i can see it, they still go out together they still hug and kiss each other randomly, and i don't want to know what is going on since all the kids left. your just a retard who thinks gutter hoes are legitimate human beings

For fucks sake, do you think guys aren't trash? Just because you think you are hot shit doesnt mean all guys are like you, most people are pieces of shit, be it men or women

Nice

This is the actual black pill, the only certain love is the love the parents harbor for their children.

Even the truest purest forms of love fade with time.

>sauce in the image
Excellent, thanks user

>over 50% of all heterosexual marriages end in disaster, you all know someone.
Yes, and most men are beta bitchbois. Not to mention, that 50% stat isn't *first* marriages, it's including serial divorcees (my Dad is on wife #5). A man with a strong personality who finds a meek, younger, wife is far less likely to lose her in a divorce.

Lesbian relationships have the absolute highest incidence of abuse, more than even black/black or BM/WF relationships (which are the two highest hetero abuse relationships).

As /r9k/ as it sounds I think there honestly is a difference in the way men and women can love. Women seem to judge partners based on what they can provide for them, which is why they always seem to have these checklists of qualities their perfect man would have (makes me laugh, strong, confident etc etc). If some guy comes along who meets enough of their criteria, they can love him but that love can easily fade if the man loses those qualities or someone with better qualities comes along.

This all makes sense evolutionarily as a woman passing on her genes depends on having someone to protect and provide for her while she's pregnant, but it's not so important who actually does the job so long as they can do it well. For a man it's different. Once he has chosen a mate and impregnated her, to ensure his genes pass on he has to protect and care for that woman no matter what. Evolution in this case would create a more unconditional expression of love, where that person becomes the most important thing in the world to you and you would literally die for them.

>COPECOPECOPECOPE

You're like a brain damaged, broken record.

This thread is fucking retarded. Oh look tinder sluts are sluts. You're telling me if I make an account on tinder with a 10/10 model as my profile pic 99% of men will grovel at my feet like bitches?
The reality is if you knew anything about psychology you would know usually people that end up together are equally fucked up. Think about what kind of a gf/wife you want, all the values that are most important to you. Now think what kind of man that person would want in her life. Strive to become that person and you will find her.
optional, read models by mark mason to not fuck up when you do actually meet her.
Lmao no, men have evolved to fuck as many women as they can, you didn't take the redpill you took the brownpill. Both men and women have bad traits, grow up and take responsibility

Lol faggot