The fuck is up with this whole "soyboy" meme? Research pretty clearly states soy is not a testosterone deterrent

The fuck is up with this whole "soyboy" meme? Research pretty clearly states soy is not a testosterone deterrent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FTSvLKY7HEk
menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects
belmarrahealth.com/soy-milk-bad-men-dangers-soy-milk/
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>research
>Veeky Forums
pick one

Watch this OP

youtu.be/FTSvLKY7HEk

>t.soyboi
(((research))) states it huh?

did you choose her pic because she married an epic soyboy?

>t. soy farmer

>Research pretty clearly states soy is not a testosterone deterrent.

cause its funny you mong

also soibois tend to eat soy and vegan shit obviously

Because it's not purely about soy, faggot. Urban dictionary sums it up p well

Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist
Man 1: If you kill your enemies they win.
Man 2: Shut the fuck up, soy boy.

i love this video

>tfw call this faggot faggot all the time on 4chin
>secretly like some of his vids
D E V I L E E E S H

His "Shithole" video is pretty good desu

I wouldnt mind so much but I see it on /r9k/ of all places.

holy shit. I think this is the most abstract one I have seen so far

I don't need science to tell me whats plainly apparent.

Test detterent? perhaps not.

Estrogen promotor, definitely yes

Shut the fuck up.

OMG FUCK OFF SOYBERG

soyboys tend to eat meat and dairy while drinking craft beer.

i dont get it?

No its a estrogen promoter. witch causes hormonal havoc in men. Escpeciaslly in men going through puberty, there is a reason gyno removal surgeries has gone up 200%+ the last 2 decades.

Its A. Estrogenic compunds in our food and in our water supply

B. Soy products being popularized as a "Healthy" alternative to milk.

C. Soy based baby formula being recommended to new mothers instead of breastfeeding

Also that women that have lower estrogen after menopause or just natuarly low est are put on soy treatments to increase their estrogen levels.

also read these:
menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects

belmarrahealth.com/soy-milk-bad-men-dangers-soy-milk/

>t. newfag

Shut the fuck up you idiot. Soy is nowhere near popular enough for the effects to be that widespread. The real culprit is birth control compounds filtering into the drinkable water supply, abundant and omnipresent sugar and corn syrup, and dairy products.

t. thinks whole milk is racist

Soy is in almost everything you eat user.
Take a look at the ingredients of some of the foods you eat.

Don't fear soy, goy...I mean boy.

>still believes craft beer isn't worthy

>soyboy

It's soy as well as all of those other things as well as plastic. But soyboy is catchy so that's what they get called

Men drink ale

>Paying as much for a single bottle as for several bottles of helle

Soy is in nearly every pre-packaged/prepared food these days you lying sack of shit. Your average american soygoy doesn't consume a whole food diet, so they get a steady supply of it daily.

Beyond that and the (((research))) soyboy is just a catchall phrase like "hipster" or "numale", it's talking about the same people, consuming soy isn't even a prerequisite to being a "soyboy".

THE COPYPASTA DESTROYS THE SOYBOY-POSTERS

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men at intake levels equal to and even considerably higher than are typical for Asian males.

Why do you kikes always use the piggy meme? Amy Schumer, Teddy Rosenfeld and Merkel are not even white.

Is this loss?