If i take painkillers like oxycodon for my doms and muscle pain after train does it decrease my regeneration/muscle...

If i take painkillers like oxycodon for my doms and muscle pain after train does it decrease my regeneration/muscle grow?
Maybe by slowing down my intestinal movement?

Inb4 take you dome with honour and enjoy the pain

I can tell you from experience that opiateabuse will lower test

>taking fucking oxys for doms

jesus christ you're a pussy.

Hhbnnnnnggggg

>wearing shoes in bed
D R O P P E D

this

just drop your newyearsresolution already and get the fuck out.

It literally takes 2 months to get rid of doms forever, if you're less than 2 months into training and already want bitch solutions you're never gonna make it.

>PAINKILLERS FOR DOMS

Another newyearresolutionist here, what's doms?

>I need pussy pills for my owwie

why spend money on oxycodone though when heroin is much more effective at costs way less

this is the first time ive seen bait like this. i must say i am impressed. well done

Yes, i have a morphine addiction and never feel shit from workouts.

i wish i was that dog

Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. Literally just being sore from working out. OP is a pussy (if it isn't bait).

You know what ?
She almost looks PROUD of that snapshot.

>I can't take women anymore. (Zero Homo.)

Huh, the more you know. Cheers.

Just fuck and chuck my man. Enjoy the downward spiral as best you can.

Who is this cumdumpster?

Will testo gel help me to conter it?

Its not a bait, did legpress and leg raises, tbar and lat pulldowns. I cant walk without some pain and i have to stand for 8 more hours today.
I enjoy being painfree but also dont want to decrease my gains

they gon ban you nigga, this is a blue board
cheers tho

holy fuck did not even see the damn dog.
you could say im more of a cat person...

Lol what. Im lifting for 3 years and did steroids and still get doms. U prolly have weak workouts

If you still have DOMS after 3 years of lifting you're the one who is doing something wrong.

the only time i came close to getting doms in serious training was about 2 weeks after i switched to TM and had to go through the squat volume day.

i could do anything and my legs wouldn't be sore the next day otherwise.

This. Am I a soyboy for hating this utter lack of pudency? I also think that less exhibitionist girls are actually more attractive. I'm not even a right wing fag.

I introduced a friend to working out once, and he had to take painkillers for the DOMS. I laughed My ass off when he said it, and thought to myself "you're never gonna make it m8"

this

Blue board?

I just try to not take them, thanks for all your answers!

Blue board means no blatant nudity.
Newfag

i see that you are not only a weakling and a druggie but a newfag as well. lurk more

>hear more and more about soaring heroin epidemic due to abuse of prescription opioids
>OP wants to use oxy because he is sore after gym

fucking hell what are you doing

Made fot bbc

made for your head la cheebye

true.
Babarian cock masterrace

Can you imagine finding out your daughter sent pictures like this

I'm on mobile, sauce me