How do i become more confident around women? I can be assertive and confident when im around other men but not women

How do i become more confident around women? I can be assertive and confident when im around other men but not women.

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/phenibut-dosage-effects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just be yourself bro

Just be yourself bro

You appear to, at least subconsciously, be putting the pussy on a pedestal. It's natural; women at the end of the day hold the keys to your genetic survival, they decide whether you get to procreate or not.

But with time and practise you realise that women don't deserve to be put on a pedestal, most of them don't deserve your respect, even. So many of them are basically the same fucking person, unable to comprehend anything beyond Katy Perry songs and Netflix series, coasting through life on the fact that they have a pretty eyes, long hair and a vagina.

Treat women like you treat other men.

That face is too masculine

t. soyboy

this girl is too ugly for him

Date many women at once. Mildly (covertly) let the women know you're seeing other women, it skyrockets attraction.

If you find a special woman, find another special woman to balance it out. Trust me bro. I would explain it in length but I am out of time. More options = good and less options = bad.

>n'wah

i want him so much.

That's the point. He is 8/10, probably late twenties settling down with younger 6/10 who will be faithful since she can't do better than him and who is good enough to bear his children, while he fucks around. Even average 8/10 Chad doesn't settle for 8s and higher cos they will cheat on him, have ridden cock carousel and have other personality defects.

INB4 Americans and Anglos shouting she isn't 6/10.

she's a 7-8 at least
and the guy is 9.5

See them as humans, rather than women

if she's a 7 she's a low 7, that's including that she's been in the sea and looks like ass after coming out. Get some standards user

post your body son let's see where you stand, cause that is at least a 7 more likely an 8

Try phenibut. Seriously. If you can be confident/assertive around other ppl then it will help achiving the same around girls. You can thank me later. Just make sure to read on how to use it.

just be yourself bro

you're on this website. being on this site alone doesn't make you too autistic to talk to women, but posting sure as fuck does. sorry.

4 SCOOPS, COME ON
Also onion juice

She is definitely a 6/10 here in Finland at least

I guaranfuckingtee she's an 8 or so w/ makeup on.

The absolute state of America

Just get some phenibut man.
bayesianbodybuilding.com/phenibut-dosage-effects/

>ywn have a grill mire you like this

delete this right this instant

>when she snags off a Chad

But they're women, not real people.

> justbeyourselfbro

try chatting with them BEFORE you decide the goal of the interaction is to FUCK them. stop trying to impress them. just be friendly. don't try to "be assertive"

This. If I didn't love women so much for their bodies I'd hate the fuck out of them

this makes me so happy and also want to kill myself

A female friend who can I chat about any shit is apparently all I needed to lose my nervousness near women and become social.

this OP, you just need to find a girl to befriend then treat her like one of your boys.

the way she looks after she comes back to her senses lmao

this. learn how to talk to girls before you try to "talk to girls" ie try to get in their pants

Lol this isn't even reaching

>lookism fags store pictures of attractive couples to spam in threads started by OPs who want to succeed with women as if looks are the only thing that have ever mattered
I started being way more successful once I got over my autism

Literally be yourself, women pick up fake confidence from 100000 miles away. Most guys fail at this because they are afraid of looking ridiculous I guess, but women like honest men.
It's easier said than done, but this is the easiest way.