I injected 200 mg of Testosterone Enanthate into my quads yesterday. How long until it kicks in?

I injected 200 mg of Testosterone Enanthate into my quads yesterday. How long until it kicks in?

Why would you do steroids without understanding them?

he's an ugly virgin or a manlet.
it's always the case.

I'm an elitist. I understand steroids. I choose to use them even though I know they will fuck my body in the long run.

>How long until it kicks in?
Test does not "kick in". It takes 4-6 weeks before it will fully saturate your blood. It won't give you strength or anything that you can actually feel but you should be able to tell that it's working around 8 weeks in.

> I understand steroids
no you dont. steroids dont "kick in" you mongoloid

>steroids dont "kick in"
specific orals do

To be honest, anyone who uses steroids that is not a professional athlete or bodybuilder is an idiot. Keeping your gains is now dependent on you using of a drug that slowly destroys many of your organ systems. On top of that these gains do not benefit you in any perceivable way other than inflating your ego. Fucking pathetic

Enjoy dying at 40, faggot.

>this makes the manlets reeee

cope harder natty faggot

Still better than killing myself

low test

>roid rage activated
kek, how's the bacne little dick?

You inject oil into your body to gain muscle and i'm the one coping? Nice try guy

There are much healthier ways to treat depression. If you are dependent on the mental aspects of steroid use its even harder to come off.

I've been seeing professionals for over 5 years now and nothing much has changed. We try pills, they give me some side effects, we change pill, repeat...

Some people legitimately do need testosterone. I had my blood checked last week and even after a full nights rest and eating right my levels were 268 (350-1100 is normal apparently) so they put me on HCG shots and DHEA. In 3 months if things aren't better I'll have to take test. Keep in mind im 22 with ~13% body fat and have been lifting for years. Full head of hair and can grow a beard. Low test has mainly been a mental factor and low sex drive. Though I secretly hope it stays low so I can get some of that sweet juice.

Are you still here just too see if someone got triggered by your comment?

>It won't give you strength or anything
what does it do then?

sweetie, you already have.

Well in that case I agree. That would be TRT at physiological levels, which greatly reduces the potential damage testosterone can do. Most people are using steroids at much higher doses to gain muscle.

So you're saying testosterone completely cures your depression?

binds to androgen receptors to increase anabolism

4 to 5 weeks. You might want to learn a little more about what the fuck you're doing.

Oh, hello again.

> putting something more into your body that helps you grow and recover and essential makes you what you are is fucking pathetic
what a soyboy

No, I am considering it. Especially after reading posts like . My last pills made me fucking faint, I grow tired of this shit

there are androgen receptors in the brain. So indeed one can feel high test. Not to mention increased performance during workouts. That's what he meant by "kicking in". Don't be a dumbass

Increases your recovery and basically unlocks the ability to gain more muscle after hitting natty limit. Testosterone by itself does not give you strength boost. Strength on test cycle comes from you getting actually stronger and bigger. If you want this magic "boost" of strength there are oral steroids specifically for this purpose but they are very toxic.

It does nothing for your mental health.

At my level (268) wouldn't even a 100-200 test increase show some significant muscle gains if the other factors like exercise and diet are on point? I started lifting at 16 so I'm not retarded when it comes to form and general stuff. Hell I feel like if I got that increase I'd finally be on an even playing field. I've been plateaued for a while, but we will see how 4000 calories goes for a few months. I'm still surprised I came back so low because the doctors say I look physically fine but I was feeling kinda sad, stressed, and lots of mental fog until starting HCG.

>tfw 350 test
>tfw would kill for gear
>tfw no money to get bloods regularly so wont do it

4 hours until its distributed in your body
4-6 weeks until you feel it
i suggest you split the dose in half, do 0.5cc on monday and 0.5 on thursday so its more evenly
if you are prone to gyno take half a nolva on injectiondays

Yes, it helps you grow and recover at the expense of your cardiovascular and reproductive health. It also stops your body from naturally producing this "essential" hormone. Don't kid yourself, you're doing this because your self esteem is tied to how much you can lift or how muscular you look. You are sick.

Source on saying it does nothing for mental health? Low test can mean your body is creating cortisol (stress) and fuck your head up. Maybe if you're already at a normal level then things aren't as significant. But I know boosting test can boost your confidence.

No insurance? I paid $35 copay and got it done and that's how I got HCG and DHEA for 3 months to see how it goes. If your body is fucked, that needs to take priority.

Get your testosterone checked then. If you are low you can get it RXed. If you decide to go the other route just realize you are run the risk of hurting your body and making your depression even worse in the long run. Up to you though, its your life.

Holy fucking shit.

You understand steroids but you think shooting 200mg of Test-E is going to "fuck your body in the long run."

Get the fuck outta here brainlet.

i went to a fucking endo and he said it was normal (i was 25 at the time). also had high prolactin and my nipples were getting pufy af and he told me to fuck off basically

kinda gave up after that desu

I have no ideas how to bring it up to my doc though. I can't just book an appointment and ask her for an hormone check, she'll bombard me with questions

just tell her you are curious about your test levels.
its your right to know.

>I'm an elitist
>buying chemicals to artificially improve your pathetic body

Then get a second opinion. If you're feeling like shit and your blood work shows your T is low, then you know your problem. I went to a doctor when I worked in the middle East and my test was literally double over my friends and they told us both this was normal. From my research doctors sometimes just see if you hit that normal range and even if it's in the low end they say "well it's normal". Seriously, get a 2nd opinion. Visit a TRT clinic or male doctor office. And don't say desu, that shit is gay as fuck.

I just think it's such a red flag. What if she thinks I'm about to go on roids? They are illegal here and mean big trouble. I don't want to be the smart ass that acts like he knows better than the doctor either

just get bloodwork done and when you get the results ask random questions and then ask about your test level
where do you live?

I'm in canada

Dude if you're this worried about some female doctor questioning you then you are undoubtedly low test. Get a second opinion elsewhere if you have to or see a male doctor/TRT center. Steroids are illegal here also but that didn't stop me.

She's been following me since I was a kid. It's not just some random doctor. And getting in contact with another doctor would be very difficult

this is excellent bait. if you're serious post a screencap of the empty bottle and needle with a timestamp

>Imagine being so desperate that you inject yourself with brazilian horse chemicals to be liked by women

Man up. Would you rather risk your health and buy sketchy drugs online then to ask your doctor a slightly awkward question? I know its hard if you've been seeing the doctor for along time, but your well being is on the line.

>To be honest, anyone who uses alcohol that is not a professional drinker or actor is an idiot. Keeping your buzz is now dependent on you using of a drug that slowly destroys many of your organ systems. On top of that these gains do not benefit you in any perceivable way other than inflating your ego. Fucking pathetic

Alcohol is as retarded as roids

This. OP Is being a soyboy.

Nice try. Alcohol has an extremely short half life. Most people do not stay drunk all the time. That analogy only works if you are talking about an alcoholic, which is equally pathetic.

Why do you think I wanna go on trt

cant you get your hands on a xanax or something and then visit your doctor?
sounds like you have social anxieties

Spouting memes and insulting people is not an effective comeback. You people really are hopeless. If you're so sure that your steroid use is the right choice, then please present a half-decent argument.

I'm a fucking mess with absolutely no balls

Dunno if laff or cry

so was i, then i got on the juice.
it changes everything man, do it!

Hello, welcome to 4chen :3

If you choose to do roids then you will have even less balls though. You can do this man

Big muscles, strong, high test

Not entirely true. Cycled with HCG, prevents testicular atrophy and allows you to remain fertile.

Small balls, Cardiovascular disease, Drug dependence. Is it really worth?

are there different HCGs or is it all the same?
i saw pills, drops and injectables

He's wrong by the way. You'll feel the shit spike in 30 minutes then it'll taper off over the next few days. The first time is like getting high.

Taking test actually does wonders for depression from personal experience.

i agree 100%
on some days i couldn't even leave the house because i felt like shit.
now that im on test i feel like a normal human bean again

Smaller balls = bigger dick

S M A L L N U T S

It has to be injectable. It is a protein and not orally bioavailable. You may keep your balls, but it will doesn't negate the worst side effects of steroid use

ah ok, thanks

Idk, I have to inject in my stomach area about every 3 days. Keep in mind I have this because I need it, not because I lied my ass off and tried to juke my T levels. Oral ones probably are shit. But after injecting I feel pretty great after half an hour.

>Don't be a dumbass
im not being a dumbass i was just clarifying. I knew that test allows for greater work capacity but i thought it also worked as an anabolic without work stimulus

basically it makes you more anabolic, that will make you stronger if you work towards being stronger

interesting, thanks.

>HcG
>600mg/week
>not a degenerate that can't stop doing something
it is worth it
what about the spray ones, i've seen people spraying HcG on the nose

Also want to add they say because of my young age obviously my testicles still work but sometimes the receptors that send signals from your brain to your nuts can stop working properly... in easiest terms. They're hoping this and oral DHEA will make my brain start creating more test and turning Free test into totals.

so you are only on HCG right now?
how old are you?

I inject HCG every 2-3 days then I also take oral DHEA. They gave me a B12 shot last week so they might give another this week when I go to visit the TRT. I'm 22 years old, levels were 268. I've noticed I'm more confident and feels like I'm on the limitless pill sometimes. Social interactions with women are in slow motion now and I'm way more relaxed and don't feel nearly as stressed and don't yell and cuss when I drop something in the house. I've also had much better luck with women and get out way more often. I don't think it's just a placebo. It's almost like women can smell testosterone.

yeah i'm on a 200mg test cruise for 2 months now and the feeling is insane.
gotta hop on the HCG asap so i don't lose my balls though

You may not even need more than that. I feel that it's a snowball effect and once you get a little bit to make you start feeling better and stronger and your stress lowers instead of making more stress and cortisol the natural levels will go higher. Though with injectable T I think your natural levels will drop to almost 0. You'll *likely* be able to come off okay if you dont take too much for too long. But it was explained to me by my doctor that if you can realign your test so to speak it can fix your body and you won't have to take test forever.

same with me, i'm blasting now, 500mg test e, 200mg deca and 60mg of anavar and i feel invincible while talking to people, i make people laugh, i look super confident, i can talk to multiple people without freaking out, i really think my anxiety and depression was just low test, and my test was at 411ng/dl

thats very interesting.
im going to check in with my doctor next week and ask what he thinks about it.
thanks for the info

>300 test is good
>look at me im a twink with abs thats all girls like.

T. You.

>Keeping your gains is now dependent on you using of a drug that slowly destroys many of your organ systems

Is this actually true?

why would you lose gains if you were below your natty limit before using gear?

could you not maintain the gains by working out?

how harmful is it really?

Does pinning test really count as roids?

how bad can just testosterone be since your body produces it anyway?
how would increasing test levels by injection be any different from increasing test levels by other means "supplements, onions, etc". i mean aside from the obvious, that your using an injection.
if the end result is increasing testosterone why would it suddenly be harmful if test instead of diet got you there?

i have actually read that there are many health BENEFITS from steroids to the point where many are used in medicine.

The more i read the more they seem like the opposite of what opponents of roid usage say.

Or am i just being shilled by proponents?

I want to do a little bit of this one steroid that seems pretty safe because its on sale but i have gotten pretty shredded natty before(manlet gains) and don't want to lose my natty card.

at the same time im older now and lacking energy and i feel like the chemical jew may have gotten to me from exposure to bpa,flouride etc over the years.

So what is the NON BIASED truth here guys?

really.

Mainly.

can i maintain gains?

does it hurt my organs?

will my genitals be permanently affected?

will i lower my lifespan and will i get rage?

Specifically interested in Nandrolone or just Test.

of test is also considered a roid then im just gonna go for the former since its cheaper.

>reddit spacing
didn't read

Im sorry. i am fairly new. i just want to learn all i can before invest.

exogenous test supresses your endogenous testosterone, which negatively affects HPTA feedback loop.
Endogenous test increase doesn't shutdown HPTA.
Anyway, test increase in physiological limits will not increase muscle mass, but it will aid little bit in fat loss.
When people take "steroids", they take supra physiological doses , 3x-10x of upper natty limit.
Just injecting physiological levels of exogenous testosterone throws your perfectly balanced biological system, imagine what 5x of normal UPPER limit does to you.
Another thing, bad lipid profile, taking such doses will lead into decrease of your good cholesterol, increase of bad cholesterol and total cholesterol.
Along with the fact that during cycle, it is recommended to take an AI, to counter estrogen related side effects.
AI's wreck havoc among your lipids, combined with supraphysiological levels of test you can imagine where you are going.
and after the cycle, you usually do PCT which have list of negative side effects on their own.

YIKES!

so what if i find that i am in fact low test, lets say from opiate abuse.
Should i try and increase it naturally or would shooting some test be justified at that point?

i ask because i am uninsured and doubt id be able to get test from a doc let alone afford the tests or prescription but am almost certain i suffer from low T opiod abuse syndrome(forget the technical term) as i've used them for over a decade. Prescribed...but still.

Thanks for the info btw.

Im also looking into SARMs, and unironically onions as well.

>uninsured
>can't afford
>prescribed opiates for over a decade
What the fuck are you even talking about