My gf is 18 (5'7, 110) with c cups. Any chance her breasts will keep growing?

My gf is 18 (5'7, 110) with c cups. Any chance her breasts will keep growing?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/879054/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes when she gets fat they'll get much larger.

5'7, 110 with c cups? Nigga she perfectly balanced.

>that pic
deep

They will almost certainly get bigger as she ages. But are you planning to stick around for that? It won't pay off until her mid 20s

Get her pregnant and they will. Otherwise no, only if she gets fat.

Wtf is with this pic?
It's like even the bystanders expressions change when it's Chad...

This image exemplifies why the "virgin" is a virgin. You think chad cares what anyone thinks? Also C cups are patrician tier.

I don't quite understand OP's pic, someone care to explain to an autistic user?

You perceive the crown different depending on who they are looking at. Laughing at vs admiring

in the pic on the left everyone is making fun of the virgin while on the right pic everyone is mirin the chad, is an example of how the same situation can have different results depending on the people involved

knock her up, C cups are tiny lmao

well the reactions are the exact same, we just perceive them differently based on who the person in the centre is.

maybe says something about one's own self-perception too

Dated a 19-year-old girl who had A cups when I met her. She started taking the pill, grew to C cups.

Believe, user.

this fucking image dude

oh shit

A cup is best cup desu

They are way more sensitive

gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Pump a baby in her, have her lactate and then raise the baby to be a Chad

They are laughing at both of them. There is no difference.
Just because you "don't care" you won't be able to get away with being ridiculous. People will still find you ridiculous, even if you thought it was great.
And it isn't exactly easy to get laid with an woman that thinks you are a spastic.

yeah, when you get her pregnant

t. virgin

If you're a girl/tranny, sure, but for a man it's way better for the girl to have big ol' bappers

No u

We are all simultaneously the virgin and the Chad. Our reality is based in large part on how we perceive the reaction of others, regardless of whether those perceptions are informed upon by actual differences in behavior. The left and right panels are the same, the subject is the same. Are you being laughed with, or at? How you perceive their laughter affects how they perceive their own reaction. Always be the one to choose the napkin first.

>Always be the one to choose the napkin first.
user did you just make that up

my gf's tits were b's when we started dating at 18. she switched her birth control and they shot up to ds in like 3-4 months. shit was choice.

> dating an anorexic skeleton
> complains about breast size

Get yourself a real woman, pedophile

>always choose the napkins first
Is this a JoJo reference?

1.Put a baby in her
2. induce lactation
3. ????
4. Profit

C and D are objectively the best cup sizes, and most patrician of all is a middling C because that will more than likely stay perky even as she ages.

I will laugh when Trashley Graham Crackers dies of heart failure. Disgusting hog

Women can literally think their breast bigger:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/879054/

This probably works for building muscle and producing hgh too

t. chestlet
Don't be late to the itty bitty titty committee meeting later user!

Tbh I have never understood the appeal of breasts.

Smaller cups are better because the girl enjoys it a lot when you play with her breasts, compared to girls with bigger ones.

My ex didn't get breasts until she turned like 23. Then she got C cups.

Shit just happens sometimes.

Slapping them makes them fatter

You can change how others perceive by presenting yourself differently, but simply choosing that others perceived you as cool when they perceived you as autistic and awkward doesn't make it true. It's called denial.

I honestly couldn't understand it either, but hey at least im functional HA AH AH.

>C's staying perky

Nope. B is the god tier breast size for older women. C is god tier when they're young. D is a guaranteed fat chick by like 23.

>tfw 32DDD naturally
>as a fatty I got up to 36G

Veeky Forums is helping me get back down. I can't wait to have my old proportions.

Knock her up and prepare for E-F cups.

So the Mega Milk doujin was right after all!

...pls be from toronto

Thats not how it works at all. Theres chestlets that are saggy as fuck and titcows with minimimal sagging. Genetics, diet etc play a role. Low tier broscience on your part

C’mere let me suckle on dem itty bitty titties.

No. It’s a reference.

MOMMY

This.
Imagine getting paid to smack around tiddies all day.
It's like being a massage therapists but for boob growth.
I have a new business venture guys...

U.S. Midwest. Sorry senpai.

if u get her pregnant maybe

C-Colorado?

How others perceive you is more a reflection on yourself. In the pic the scenarios are identical. However the virgin is self conscious, embarrassed and overly concerned with what others think of him. The Chad however gives no fucks. He dances like a fool because he feels like it. Does he look like an idiot? It's irrelevant because Chad always has and always will do whatever he feels.

My current fucktoy has A's and I honestly dislike them. It's like I'm grasping large pimples thb. Won't stop me though, lol

I like this idea

Quads have spoken,

it just shows that white people can't dance

A reference to what? Google doesn't show anything

E, F, and G (Australian) are the best sizes imo.

H, J, and K if I could get one that wasn't fat as fuck would be fun also.

i.e learning
also checked

yea its not like they have growth plates. theres a reason why men can get gyno, get her on the pill

My first ex had As and I was grateful to have someone sit on my dick
No, by the way, flat As suck kek
Chad's quads have spoken
So close to btw

1. Induce lactation
2. ??????????
3. Profit

No baby required. Don't put her on hormonal BC, it'll permanently mess her up for the wprse

Trips don't lie.
But for a serious answer, we'll need pictures.