Cutting on 1900 calories

>cutting on 1900 calories
>still dumbbell pressing the 50kgs for straight sets
>still overhead pressing a plate for reps

Why are you all so weak compared to me hahahahaha!

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/PressStandards.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1pl8 OHP is now impressive

for reps you stupid fuck you're all pathetic dyel teenage nattys with literally no hope of ever looking impressive suck my cock cunt

It's more than most idiots in most gyms will ever press so technically it's acceptable for OP to laugh at those weak fags. However OP is most likely a moron who thinks being late beginner is impressive.

hnnnnghh

What's the average gym press weight at?

/homegym/ here.

I guarantee the vast majority of Veeky Forums can't lift that

exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/PressStandards.html

I'm aware of the strength standards. I'm wondering what you see people actually lift in the gym.

Good morning, one brap please.

Pretty low at my gym, I do 1pl8 3x10 but I rarely see anything but DYEL pressing. The bigger guys are all curlbros.

People in my gym don't OHP. I'm literally the only person I have ever seen OHP, lowbar squat, sumo deadlift, powerclean, or barbell row. I go to a college of (literally) over 9000 students.

I OHP 155 so I guess 100% of my gym presses 155.

Most guys do 30-40 kg for cheat reps.

Cute numbers OP. I like my twinks in good shape.

yea lol
take a coworker to the gym
start to do some ohp
all his fuckn reps are near squat push presses
wtF???????

It is either that or a standing benchpress. You never see proper, strict form OHP.

Push presses are great in their own respect though.

>2018
>Not doing standing bench press to spinal failure

You are not going to make it.

kek

How is this impressive, literally everyone should be pressing 1 pl8 for reps in a year. Even my 120 pound GF is pressing 40 kg for 2 reps after 18 months in the gym.
I never press since i do lateral raises and different bench variations and i can still do 1 pl8 for 12 reps.

Please, i beg someone to tell me who this is

This.

I don't think there's h hope for you, OP. You're going to stay a faggot forever.

>50kg dumb bench
>impressive
first year in the gym?

>t. dyel on imperial system

Who, this bitch?

she's mine already, so

back the fuck off?!?

Her name is Isabela Fernandez. You're welcome

181lb

150 x 6
165 x 2

Respectable Press Master race reporting in

Imagine repeatedly raping this young harlot

160 for 5x5
Two plate 1RM

You ain't gonna scare anyone if you don't grab them by the throat

>ohp once a week for some months
>mfw 5 pounds short of elite

what is the optimal grip for OHP? my forearms should line up with my arms/shoulder width? lately I have been trying to internally rotate my shoulders (have them sort of infront of me) instead of trying to externally rotate (wider grip) but it's harder

Can confirm. Four months in and my OHP is 125 5x5.

You have to go back

shoulder width is a bit too narrow i think. optimal grip is a bit wider than your shoulders. basically your thumb should line up with the outer edge of your shoulder.

Not what you're asking but I just realized this on Monday. Don't close your fist around the bar. Wrap your fingers around it so that your fingertips are touching but keep some space between the bar and the rest of your finger. Made the lift much more comfortable

I must be retarded or something

I could strict OHP 60kg x 10 a full 4 years before I hit 180kg deadlift for a single.

I’ve always wondered how people on here can pull 4 plates in 6 months yet they can’t even strict OHP 1 plate for a few reps.

Just different musculature I guess. I can overhead press 175lbs, more than my bodyweight, for three reps but can't bench 2 plate yet. Always had nice shoulders...

>tfw failed 125lbs x 5 OHP and 200lbs x5 bench for 3 weeks in a row
It's not fair bros

eat and sleep more

>160 for 5x5
>Two plate 1RM
I find that hard to believe, at least one of them has to be bullshit. If you press 2pl8 for a max, 5x5 should be about 180 lbs. Or maybe you're not resting enough between sets.

85lb for reps

Sup

>be june 2017 me
>go to gym first time to see where i start
>135lbs the press

I'm cutting and sleep 8-10 hours every night

why are you such an angry little manlet?

Tnks bby xx

>Late beginner

It's solid intermediate territory.

fuarrk why is she so cute

That'd be the dream desu. I need a girl like that