MIRIN THREAD

>MIRIN THREAD
Fuckkkk Veeky Forums I need advice on my story, this shit just happened to me last night and I need some bro talk to help this play out. Il start from the beginning.
>move to new city and start new gym
>been working out here a year and some months
>always see really fit 9/10 girl working out the same times I go
>perfect Veeky Forums girl, ass to grass squats, heavy deads, that perfectly sculpted booty
>never said hi or acknowledged each other
>recently these last two months I notice her noticing me.
>catch her looking at me when done with set, see her checkin thru mirror and then look away
>think its all in my head and brush it off since shes a bit out of my league
>notice her kinda following me in the gym
>cont

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nikumikyo/
twitter.com/nikumikyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>id be working out somewhere and she would gravitate in that direction and do a machine thats close
>move somewhere else and not 10 minutes later have her doing random lunges in my area
>filling up water bottle, few seconds later she comes along
>holyshitisthishappening
>I always shrugged it off since like I said, shes out of my league
>last night we make contact
body looks like
>picrelated

People mirin my existence because I'm tall and white

holy shit how small are your hands, that phone is tiny ahahaha

cont
>move to closed off room in gym with mirrors to jump some rope
>inb4 cardio, Im on a cut fuck off.
>guess who comes walking in 10 minutes later to do some lunges
>continue to jump doing things like criss crosses and double under
>mess up on a trick and let out an audible grunt
>take a seat and start scrolling on phone when I see her come up and tell me "that was impressive"
>we continue to talk for a good 15 minutes after that
>very friendly convo, seemed like we had met before or something
>tells me shes bulking, tease her and say she should be cutting why is that, says she wants a fat ass

Stop posting and learn to greentext

we stayed talking until the gym closed, and she followed me as I took some random dumbells that were in that room outside to rerack, at the end I said it was nice to meet her and left..
whattt the fuck do I do now? Do I go up to her and say hi everytime I see her now? Do I fist bump?someone help me im fucking autistic

>tell her she should be cutting
you literally called her fat lol, why would you do that

Stupid ugly lanky cunt faggot piece of shit

Continue bro

i have been away for 3 years not and its nice to see that Veeky Forums is still autistic

just go to the gym as usual and greed her when shes passing by, ask her what shes up to and what ever it is that that sound like a good plan and smile at her at the end than procced to do your shit.

this way you signal you are into her but you are not one of the typical gym creeps.

Wait till she comes up to you again and chat up

and viola you have now an acquaintance
from there you work it up

it is literally that easy

I am nursing a semi. Go on..

greet*

Kek

>visit London
>at bar
>2/10 inbred looking girl says that I am so big
>thanks
>she keeps staring at me later on
>gives me bedroom eyes while spreading her legs

I guess I've made it?

>He's already done this in two threads
user if you need support go to /cbt/ or

I finished up top bros, the story split into three.
Basically we continued chatting for like 15 minutes and split cause the gym had closed. We spoke on how shes bulking cause she wants bigger legs and fatter ass. She told me she fucked her shit up doing box jumps, it was a really friendly convo. Felt natural not forced

pls post more pictures like that

>London

Sounds about right

WHAT ARE YOUR LIFTS YOU NIGGER?

That's real swell user.

Start talking to her more, ask if you can work in and shit, ask for form checks and real advice. Return the favor for her, do heavy lifts with her and spot each other.

You've found a workout buddy, maybe you can shoot the shit some more and get to know her better, how she started and crap like that. Tell jokes and make her laugh, then pop the question and ask about doing shit outside the gym (if you want it could be something autistic like a hike, some bitches love that).

After that just increase frequency, get her digits, go out for a "clean" dinner, ask for and give diet advice, find other shared interests. This is a good start user.

no.
all other are nudes

It's like you took the physique of a skinnyfat and then just added muscle to the areas that already had mass. How strange is that?

Sauce now pls

no.

Sounds like she is injecting test, so she has male-level sex drive. Just tell her you want to fuck her, thank me later.

Go to the Captain of the Gym Watch. Explain your thot process and what happened with the spymaster, add a little bribe by letting him know about a few manlets you caught wearing lifts.

Don't get me wrong--I saw plenty of attractive British women, but at the bar I was in it was slag central.

>I saw plenty of attractive British women
lay off the pints

instagram.com/nikumikyo/
twitter.com/nikumikyo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dont play games.

If you had a convo thats about nothing really then next time you see her the only real non autistic thing to do is to say: "Hey! *wave/nod/or smile* Hows your training going? (if u see her between a set)" or "Hey! *wave/nod/or smile* what you gonna do/doing today? (You see her coming from womens changing room/the main door/another corner/door)

Thats the only legitimate opening.

I have never pursued anyone or had a GF even (im 27)
So dont ask me what to do to "get with her". I wouldnt know, but I know by now, only recently, how to make meaningless conversation that seems good on the surface for max 10 min with randoms.
But yeah thats it.

I actually dont find this too impossible. She is swole bros. Her squats heavier than mine. She told me she deads 325 aswell

I'm not sure if this count as mire but
>working at a theater this morning (not a cinema)
>notice girl for the company that's about to perform looking at me
>asks me if i ever tought of acting, because i have a peculiar face
>says she's searching for actor for a film and there's a role that would fit me
>takes some picture of me to show to the director
>while taking them tells me i might have too much muscle for the part
i'm not even big desu, just ottermode

>tfw the character is quasimodo

That's a very spankable ass texture.

Just say hi etc, have normal conversation
Eventually you'll have to grab your balls and ask if she'd like to go out for a drink or something, but it's literally that easy
Probably don't do it the next time you talk to her, but do it soon or she may lose interest

That's a dude

My point stands.

>ottermode quasimodo

Cringe thread

Jesus

It's fake as fuck, no girl in the gym would ever say to a dude that she's fucking "bulking"
This story was probably made by some horny virgin high school kid who just recently found Veeky Forums and lifting and thinks that "bulking" and "cutting" are normal words that everyone at the gyM uses in casual conversation

>have black girl fetish
>love to see that white dong dipping on chocomilk
>see OP's pic
>reminds me why I lift

A lot of 9/10s don't get approached because every guy reasons like you did. Also she's probably on test and needs to fugg

it isn't

>21 year old freshman in college
>Start hitting the gym
>went from 6'3 174lbs to 203lbs without many people noticing
>Fell in love with girl from class and ended up with her
>It's spring which means short slevees
>One day in class I'm sitting next to her and her 4 girl friends
>It's break time and she goes to use the bathroom
>I slide over to her 4 friends
>We talk a bit
>Out of the blue one girl says "do you go to the gym or something? I was looking at you outside and you are huge."
>Other girls agree and become curious
>Tell her no
>"Do you do sports or what? How are your arms so big"
>Say that I just work around the yard a bit
>"So what you were born like that?"
>I guess
>"Whatever"
>I literally flex a cep as a joke
>They all start miring and comparing their arms to mine
>"Wow user your arm is like 3 times the size of mine hahaha"
>Gf comes back
>tell her about all the latest mires I got
>She chuckles and rolls her eyes at how silly I am about that shit

Only my gf knows I lift

Old one:

>Be me, 18 year old freshman in college
>One of the girls from my high school "group" (yes, I'm a normie) goes to a college about 30 minutes drive away
>We're drunk texting one night and she asks what I'm doing the next day
>Something, something, going to the gym
>She tells me "FYI, it's really paying off. That back..."
>It's on
>Very flirty texting ensues
>She asks me if there's anyone from HS I want to sleep with
>Tell her I'm a dude, the list is hundreds long
>She tells me her list is just one: "You"
>Ended up hooking up every few days for the entire month of winter break
>Felt good man

I have more sex stories if y'all want to jack off

picturing this makes me melt, you're making it bro

pls pray i make it too

>older hispanic lady stares at my chest
>feelsgoodman

You talked for that fucking long and didn't even get a number..? Next time you see her, after a basic hows it going, just ask what she is doing this coming weekend. Assuming she is into you, she'll definitely say nothing or w.e and then ask her out.

Reminder that all you need to do is look like that to be called "ripped" in the real world.

my gf only ever goes on reddit and she uses "bulking" and "cutting"

>mired by niggers
is this harder or easier than white women

if you fuck your shit up doing box jumps, you are retarded and ugly. drop her

You’re a fucking idiot.

>mom is thinking of hiring a professional gardner to take out an old tree in our back yard
>I just swing it a bit and rip it from the floor
>Wow user! I guess all that working out is paying off!
>been lifting for 11 years

>at a concert with gf in front row
>asian qt next to me keeps talking and trying to dance with me
>gf doesnt notice cause into the band
>asian girl keeps trying to get me to put her on my shoulders
>pretty cramped so bad idea
>she asks if gf is my gf and say yes and she storms off sad

Fuk I neber got mires like this before I started dating my gf (together 5 years, gotten much bigger in this time)

ONE WAY TICKET TO THE FRIEND ZONE!!!!!

>see Asian qt working out back muscle
>decide to work on my set and ignore, don’t want to look like a perv but...
>fuck it, she’s hawt and might as well take one long hard look
>instead catch her mirin and think “ohh shit”
>i smile coy and decide to make sure she catches me mirin her a couple times
>she gets up and walks across in front of me wit that ass swinging towards my view
>she got dat thicc ass and she’s petite
>think “you sly fox”
>she starts doing squats next to me with a perfect view
>I take it all in like a champ

Feels good mang.jpg

Proof that gym thots wear what they wear for the attention, for these sorts of situations

face ruins it

Did you fuck her?
Did you fuck her?

negative

C'MON, WHATEVER IT TAKES!

>get to the gym later than usual due to the fucking cold holy shit
>go to the far back of the gym since no one is there and start doing my own shit
>im' right next to a smith machine
>having a good workout when I see two girls coming straight to the back where I'm at.sonofabitch they want the smith machine
>as they get closer realize one is young and the other seems older but has huge fake tits and a monster fake ass...with colored hair (light light pink that could mistake for white)
>fake tits is doing good mornings right in front of me and younger girl is on smith machine but you can tell she has no idea what she's doing
>young girl starts squatting like 20lbs when she misgrooves and gets stuck at the bottom
>see her instantly and get bhind her and tell her I'm going to help her stand up as she looks scared for her life lol
>I grab the bar and help her stand up to which she turns around with a huge smile full of braces says thanks completely embarrassed
>fake tits walks over, puts her hand on my bicep and talks to braces girl asking if she's ok
>start getting annoyed because fake tits is so damn close, touching my bicep and kinda not even paying attention to me like I'm fucking invisble as I stand over her and can see down her shirt
>finally she looks up at me and says thanks and says if I can help them so it doesn't happen again
>say sure since no one was around in the back
>for like 5 sets each I'm behind both of them in case they fail , the braces girl is super embarrassed but with a little coaching she was excited that she was able to squat 50lbs
>have to keep watching out for fake asses ass as she keeps good morning up like her ass literally flies up
>on the last set I notice fake tits is having a hard time and looks like she fails a rep so I start to get behind her and about to grab the bar when she stands up and again slams her ass upwards to stand
>she uses her ass to brace herself on me and use me as leverage as she stands up
>says thanks smilng
wtf

>walking home
>see girl ahead, looks pretty cute
>get a few foot away from her and look at her again
>she's staring me right in the eyes with a small smile on her face
>keep on walking home just a bit happier than before
>makes my life a little less troubling knowing some girls appreciate some aspect of me

>"you sly fox"

my D I C K

This is why you never help anyone. Stop that shit. Do your workout and get out. If they need help, they can scream and the gym workers can help them; they're paid to do that.

>I saw plenty of attractive British women
Top WEW

kys

why do you try to hide the fact that you go to the gym?

I FUCKING LOVE CUTE GIRLS WOTH PIXIE CUT AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HOW DO I GET PIXIE GF WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

why does fit think fucking women like this will be fun?

WHO IS THIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>attractive British women

>i sure fooled them
This is some SAO level autistic power fantasy shit. Go outside you basement dwelller.

Just be straight up dawg, ask to hang out afterwards or outside of the gym it's v simple.

protip, those weren't british women

Will redditors ever learn how to use le meme arrow

you look like a slim sack of potatos

This seems like a relevant thread to ask this question. WHY DO WOMEN START APPROACHING ME ONLY WHEN I GOT A GF?

>be me 22 year old virgin
>got fit
>got a cute gf
>together for 3 months
>got hit on more times in 3 months then previous 3 years combined

?????

It's not even girls that know I have a GF, random girls too?

>sitting in food court bymyself
>reading book, eating my protein soup
>girl from class just sits down next to me and starts talking
>talk to her for 25 minutes about uni BS
>tell her I have to go
>she gives me her number (I didnt ask)
>"so you can help me with the assignment"
>"we should meet up and work on it this weekend "
>touches/squeezes my arm as she is getting up
>waves goodbye

I mean wtf was that? all I was doing was reading my book and loudly slurping my soup.

Also recently had a friend who friendzoned me 2 years ago drunk text me that she wants me and bunch of other dirty shit. Then in the morning text me again to tell me she doesn't regret sending the texts and I should come hang out at her place.

EXPLAIN THIS STUPID SHIT TO ME?

I haven't flirted or hit on a girl since the 2nd date with my GF, I am literally the same person I was 3 months ago except 5 pounds heavier. I don't act or do anything different, when I am around girls I am just chilling. ???????????????????? Why couldnt this happen to me for 3 years, woulda made my life so much better.

>tfw visiting London for 2 weeks this sunday

Because of your newfound confidence

are you not a virgin anymore? you're probably more confident/aren't looking at girls in the first place which makes them notice you

An air of confidence maybe? Like you just have a subtle change in your demeanor as if you have it all figured out and are more comfortable in your own skin now that you dont have to worry about getting a gf anymore. But its a known fact that women want what they cant have so a guy that is taken is a hot commodity, additionally it acts like a litmus test for them, "If hes already taken then he must be good" because women care about what other women think a hell of a lot.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I don't act more confident, in fact I am probably less forward and more shy around other girls. Idk.

>it acts like a litmus test for them, "If hes already taken then he must be good" because women care about what other women think a hell of a lot.

That was kind of my theory because all my female friends all of the sudden started coming out of the woodwork and initiating convos, talking to me about personal shit. BUT random girls who have no idea I have a GF are approaching me. I've counted 6 times over 3 months, this NEVER happned before ever.

It's getting annoying to me because I am constantly worried that my GF will start noticing and think I am cheating on her, she told me she is a bit insecure about herself. I can't even talk to her about it because it will look like I am trying to cover up cheating.

Oh shiet, there is a Stacey just like that at my gym
Worried she'll just start laughing if I approach because I'm still DYEL by Veeky Forums standards

nuke it

t. rest of England outside ((cities))

its ok, i already came

Hearing from news that a lot of brown people have already tried that

easier, blacj gals are more obvious and into white dudes anyway

>Admiring you gymcel

That's commiting social suicide imo. Especially if you were a skeleton or a fatass when you started.
First of all I hate gym culture and everything that falls in the same basket with it and I don't want to be linked to "dude bro Xdd" gymbros in any way.
Second I hate talking about myself and telling people what I do in my free time. If asked about my body I just say I dig around the yard a bit.

Even my circle of friends which forced me into admitting I go to the gym started with the steroid, gymlife, user is a monster tier shit. Which I find funny and it boosts my confidence but on the other hand I hate having eyes on me.

No one needs to know that you spend hours in the gym lifting weights and putting them down. It just sounds like tryharding

I mean, if they jump to conclusions, and assume that you're some kind of try-hard, rage-roiding, gym-bro, that's a result of their short-comings not yours. That's on them. You just lift weights. Doesn't mean you have to associate with that type of "culture" or anything.

>No one needs to know that you spend hours in the gym lifting weights and putting them down. It just sounds like tryharding
If anything it sounds impressive because it shows you have discipline. Only roasties and numales get jealous of people who lift.

>working out is tryharding

Why are you so insecure about your hobbies? Working our in general is getting a lot more normie than it was just a few years ago. That is their fault that they can't grasp the concept of physical fitness and its purpose

Yo, this is the best advice you're going to get here.
Next time you see her there go up to talk, make the usual smalltalk and ask what are her plans for the weekend. If she doesnt have major plans, she'll probably free her schedule for you. Ask for her number and say we should get together. Do not wait or postpone it, girls lose sexual interest if you wait.

You fucking retard it took me one fucking second to Google image search this shit. Fuck you dumbass.