Who here never isolate arms here? Curls and skullcrushers are boring af

Who here never isolate arms here? Curls and skullcrushers are boring af.

hi babby arms

1/2/3/4pl8 didn’t grew an inch to my arms. 1 week of isolation instantly did.

>not doing the literal only lift that girls care about

NGMI

same here

i only see DYELs doing specfic armwork at the gym

hammercurls, sometimes or pull ups

I throw a set or two of arm iso in at the end of my push and pull workouts. Usually my arms are so warm already from compounds that I leave the gym with a great arm pump.

which is precisely zero of them

This.

delet this

Absolutely only way this is true is if you were a fat fuck with shitton of fat on your arms and you got leaner overtime.

>Doesn't work out a muscle because it's boring
if you ever get bored of lifting are you just gonna give up?

while I do 1 isolation for each upper body muscle group, this.

also, how can it be boring? I mean, you get a little pump from rows or chin ups, but nothing beats the delicious pump from doing some preacher or hammer curls

Majority of people at majority of gyms are dyel

Yea.. But im naturally big and strong, lifting just makes me even better

You need a dedicated arms day, but once you're beyond the beginner/novice stages you should absolutely be doing your tricep and bicep work

kek

unironically true

I've found adding bicep curls to back and bi day and supersetting bench with tricep extensions makes arm yuuuge.

I had bigger arms when I was just benching and squatting and doing pullups here and there.
ever since I switched to bodybuilding my arms shrank despite having the same bodyfat% pretty much.

Me. I feel retarded doing such a tedious lift

Ive honestly only seen huge guys do isolation on arms. The crazy thing is their isolations are insane, like 80lb curls and skullcrushers with the ez bar stacked to the brim.

t. DYEL SS-er

I only do lying tricep extensions, which is a two joint movement, I'd never do skullcrushers. The rest of my "arm" stuff are compounds, weighted chins, dips, bench, rows, OHP, the usual.
I hate isolations, and I don't care about aesthetics enough to do them. Single joint movements are the WORST. I could never understand the people who come into the gym and do arms for an hour, like how is that satisfying? How do you convince yourself that it's worth it?

i only see DYELs squatting 3x a week for 3x5 and skipping accessory work

you can get away with this if you have decent arm genetics, if not prepare to look like you are made of pipecleaners

A C C E S S O R I E S

>3x12 accessory
>45 seconds per set
>~60 seconds rest between sets
>5 minutes for an accessory
Its really not that big of a deal.

You're probably a loser who only cares about how much he can put up on compound lifts. Enjoy your nogains!