Should I make a tinder fit? Does it actually help you guys practice with girls?

Should I make a tinder fit? Does it actually help you guys practice with girls?

Pls respond

your a complete fuckwit if you dont get laid off of this shit.

Been on tindr for 3 days and look.

Chad?

Yes?

>text covering face
EVRY TIEM

what pics of yourself do you have on there? can we see your face? i just want to know what i'm doing wrong to not get that many matches (besides not showing my abs)

This is the only face photo I have.
My third photo is a black and white picture of me patting my cat.

My bio is "I'm gonna cut the shit, I'm just here to lick some ass. You're either down or you're not, but I don't have time to be jivin like no nigger"

Ahahahah you're a cool guy. Plus your strategy is sound. If she matches she's pretty much dtf, saves you sifting through the shit. You get many matches bro?

As I said, been on tinder 3 days.
Got three matches, one of them started as
Me: I like a girl thats used to being used
Her: Oh really ;P
Me: Do you have a dog I can play with after you tap out

Then she blocked me lmao.
The second never replied and the third was what I posted.

I’ve pulled over 400 matches with a normal ass bio and no muscle pics, most of them are shit but my body count is pretty high thanks to tinder and a pretty respectful number for not having a car for the past year. Bitches will drive 45 minutes for some dick

How old are you guys and how old are the women you pull?

how longhave you had tinder for?
literally how is this fucking possible? unless you swipe right on just any braphog

I’m 20, most of them are my age HOWEVER sometimes you get lucky, I want a sugar mama so I leave it on 18-55+ and I’ve matched with a 30 yo and a 42 yo also I fucked a 27 yo but that wasn’t through tinder

I’ve had tinder for about 6 months and I clear my matches just about every month in hopes some hot bitch I matched with will rematch and kindle another convo

how do you do that?

You should do it just to see where you stand physically. What you can attract.

Dont let anyone bullshit you. It's easy to get matches, it's not easy to translate those matches into actual sex.

Maybe one out of 20 matches ends up in meeting face to face.
People just like stroking their ego's myself included in what you can attract

Damn so I guess it depends how much effort you're willing to put in. Still you're gonna get laid so nice one

Tbh I’m more looking for a relationship and so I made my bio pretty blunt and straight forward about not being interested in hookups, and lots of bitches dig that. I just fucked someone from tinder 2 nights ago

topkek

>new match on tinder
>its a 6/10 i accidentally matched.

im 30 and most girls ive hooked up on tinder are mid 20's (23-26 avg)

>yfw she messages you with a decent opener

I feel bad not responding..

i usually just unmatch asap

post it nigga
at least let us roll for replies

Should I make a tinder account if I already have a gf? Serious question

Obviously. Always be prepared to jump ship with an abundance mentality. There are plenty of better hoes out there, question is are you willing to find them.

probably not. if you want to sleep with other girls just break up with her first. chances are you will regret it, most people on tinder suck.

Stop listening to these fuckwits. I've had plenty of these encounters, but no F-close or even their number. Bitches love the validation and playing games. I guarantee 90% or more of these screenshots you see went nowhere.

I know its not fit related, but I see many attractive girls and I already have a gf. Well, you know. I feel bad even thinking about it, but its the way I feel and see things.
As a man I just want to fuck as many grills as possible. I am not making any excuses, its really bad and I admit it.
What do?

Getting cheated on hurts. Do you want to have hurt her? If yes, do it. If not, don't do it.

this is normal. if you have self control just dont act on it. you will be a better person because of it.

then again, my ex constantly accused me of cheating on her when i was being 100% faithful. i still wouldnt have done it because she was hotter than the other girls i could be with, she was just mentally ill.

You're apologizing for literally being a man, and wanting to do what men want to do. This is called "toxic masculinity" This is the level of today's mainstream media literally brainwashing you. If you think I'm joking, start looking deeper. I'd suggest you read Rational Male books by Rollo Tomassi and No More Mr. Nice Guy. Everything raising you to believe that you should abandon your goals to be the chivalrous one and help your girl achieve her goals (Like moving to her college of choice after graduating high school or moving states for her dream job) Once you realize that women have evolved to literally get over you ASAP due to all the generations and cultures that were destroyed and thereafter women were raped and had no choice but to submit. You will realize love is just made up shit. You can fall for the lie, but you need to understand it to take advantage of it. If you submit to one your girlfriend you're going to start acting more like a cuck everyday until she despises you. Keep women in your back pocket and you can keep her on her toes.

By the way, good luck getting over this. You'll slowly start to resent her over time because you didn't get to experiment. Much like women do when they feel like they never got to experience what other young women did (from marrying at a young age) these feelings will probably get even stronger and you'll have to move on because it'll destroy your relationship from the inside.

Thank you guys
I will be trying to control myself but its my first gf, she loves me and I dont want to hurt her in any way.
At the same I didnt have to experience all of the filthy casual immature fun and it is fucking with my mind.

if you're good looking, yes. if you're not, you could always do better in person.

You type like a schmuck. I can literally smell it off of you. Read those books and then we will talk. I'm not joking or trolling. You're probably the kind of guy that says "I'm a nice guy, why doesn't she like me?"

No, I am not that type of guy at all. I like boxing, finances and self-improving constantly, don't drink soy and use plebbit, so no, you are wrong. On the contrary you sound like an Alex Jones talking about gay frogs trying to establish a moral high ground, but I will have a look at your books anyway.

Its good,
my autistic and antisocial ass has got more lays from tinder than in real life in the past 1 year.

Adelaide?

No. Serious answer. Just break up with her.

You sound insecure

>falling for the slut meme
Just buy a flesh-light if you need to get off that badly. Fewer STDs, crazy whores, and less social bullshit. And if you're looking for companionship, get into a long term relationship.
Don't become a manwhore OP.

It is any point of making tinder acc if you are overweight? I might try it but I believe I won't find anything.

Depends on what fat you’re talking about brutha. I’m 5’11” 185 with some love handles but the tattoos chains and earrings+ clothes make up for it. I don’t even drive and I get primo pussy off tinder

grow some balls and talk to women in person you desperate fags

i think if you average or attractive but flawed, it matters more to have pictures that seem like an interesting guy - animals, vacations, parties, smartly dressed, wealth - using digital SLR camera
obviously if you are ripped and attractive you can get fairly good matches without it. (top of tinder you'd need both probably)

even if they just want to hookup, they'ed rather you be exciting mysterious guy than just some average joe, boring life, just offering a dick.

Brighton Adelaide?

Gimme a decent Bio plox, my recent is very antisocial and fires against snapchat and instagram, then a few hobbies, then shooting against girls for whom height matters although im 186cm.
Didnt talk about my job, because i guess the girls dont like soldiers.
Got still a few matches.
Trying to fake gps in the states now, so gimme advice.

Sorry for shitty english.

fake gps still works on tinder?

write 188 cm or 6'2", 1" fraud is barely noticeable compared to normies who fraud 2-3" height

Uhm yes?
FakeGPS Route, payed like 1-2 Dollar, totally worth.

Dude, i frauded from 182cm reality without shoes to 186cm, but they dont notice because wearing shoes makes you little bit taller and they are stupid. :>
188cm isnt possible desu, thats too different.

Yeah for sure , it's a good time waster and reallllyy easy to pick up . Like crazy easy.
Im not single anymore but when I was I pulled a new girl off tinder at least once every two weeks
Most of the time I didn't even have to take them out , I just invited them over to watch a movie .
A good tip is to make sure your TV is set up in your bedroom so there is a reason to get them into bed

thnx user

Chin&jawlet

t. Virgin

Still getting no advice, gimme some cool. :3
Just want to check out chances.

Pic related are the new matches i got with this toxic bio im using atm.

The thing about Tinder is that any girl will go straight for your facebook profile, check that shit out, and based on that decide to chat you up or not.

What does your fb say about you? That you're an outgoing guy with friends, a cute doggo and lots of stuff going on? Or that you're a boring lonely autist?
Are you purposefully hiding stuff to make it look better? Girls can tell instantly
You don't link your fb account to your tinder account? Red flag, it's a fake profile manned by a catfishing lardass or he's hiding something.

Just some pro-tips from a grill

Keep It Simple, Stupid

Hit 'em with that "reading and sports" shit

Forgot to post my nigga

Lara is hot af

how would I go about losing my virginity through tinder? I'm not ugly or anything but too shy to approach girls in public without being drunk (and alcohol kills gains so)

H A M B U R G
A
M
R
G

I had a stroke mid-post

Do you love your girlfriend because she is your first girlfriend and you've fallen into comfort with her?

If so, yes. You'll regret not fucking those sloots when your relationship inevitably crashes and burns.

Do you love your girlfriend because she has sound values, a caring and nurturing nature, good ideals and goals in life, good relationship with her family and true to their family values? Is sh infectious to spend time around and basically your best friend, because she loves you and would do anything for you?

If so, no. You will regret it for decades. Mark my words.

>yfw you know you'll probably mess this up

Joe?

>you're a boring lonely autist
How do they do it, bros? How do they always know the thing to say that will hurt you the most?

>y-you too

Matched with this girl. What should I say

no you

You can do different approaches, taking it easy or be blunt as fuck, either way will get you laid if you're not cripplingly autismo.

Just beware, you'll find a lot of trash. Look at this chick showing what her genes are capable of doing.

kek, what a twist

dom me mommy

It's a pretty bold move to have your mom in your picture with you user

Shut up white knighting beta cuck soyboy faggot, it clearly says the slut's name in there.

LMAO those are cool pick up lines.

I've used the pizza and sex with good success.

Thanks and picture saved.
She looks like Mila desu, but i dont have the guts to text her.

do it, you coward

You are a fine looking nigger.

Dont know what to say, will mess it up, not today, not her.

lol

>because I guess girls don't like soldiers
Maybe the few Anarcho-communist feminist nutcases that you'll find in NY or LA, but a uniform is like catnip to normie sluts

>le 80% face

Get Grindr instead. It's even easier than tinder.

For some reason, as an average white guy, I match with a lot of Indian girls on Tinder. And now I've come to only like and date Indian girls. Did a friends with benefits with one of them after a breakup with an Indian qt of about a year; fwb definitely does not compare to a relationship. Listen to this user, OP. Have hooked up with other Indians in the meantime, but they don't compare either. It's starting to catch up with me since the Indian community at my uni is pretty tight and well-knit.

its okay user we wont judge you

whos the pic? she's cute

ugh i take it back

kek

top kek

I've heard it's good in a city, but nowadays it's slim pickings. I live in a relatively rural area of England and it's fucking useless.

Savage

'6 feet 4 inches. That's two measurements ;)'

'hey, that's my line'

lol Chad

Holy shit lol

lol