Day 17 of no drinking. Don’t know how much longer I can go. I miss the sweet warm wave of booze

Day 17 of no drinking. Don’t know how much longer I can go. I miss the sweet warm wave of booze.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDggJZ1HaNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do other drugs or find God.

Smoke a bowl post workout. The endorphins you get from the lifting and the weed is great

nice quads.
also stop being such a pussy.

Weed makes me anxious. Booze doesn’t.

I only had my first drink last month at the age of 20

Get in my level

you expect a medal?

>warm booze

Nerd

either you're still in college, a gigantic pussy, or both. not drinking isn't hard you faggot

also the case

also, my first post on fit

What is even remotely appealing about alcohol? Can someone please enlighten me?

I mean, it tastes terrible. It gives you headaches and indigestion. It makes you do and say stupid things. You sleep like shit. You shit your brains out the next morning. You feel like shit the next day. You consume an absurd amount of empty calories. You can't take any kinds of medications with it. You can't drive. You can't even keep your dick up if you drink too much.

>it tastes terrible. It gives you headaches and indigestion

there is something wrong with you

Not sure, although the taste argument is debatable. I myself like to drink some mead or Advocaat once in a while.

Ok I'll concede that shit like wine, mead, and certain beers taste good. But most of that stuff doesn't.

The only alcohol I don't get is vodka. It's literally water with alcohol. Even if it has taste, it's most often bad so people drinking it grimace. It's sole purpose is to get wasted.

>when you have stress
>when you want to relax
>when you need a social lubricant
>when you want to remove your facade and feel that feel

There are other ways to do those things without being an alcoholic.

I did this in October, do you not notice how clear headed you are and how much money you save too

How fucking old are you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDggJZ1HaNQ

65. I've been around the block a couple of times kiddo

Not sure why that's important. And maybe I am a bit biased. In my family whenever someone drinks 2 beers in a day they get called an alcoholic so no people around me ever drank and I don't drink either.

>tastes bad
I agree when it comes to most liquors but decent wine and beer tastes bredy good

>gives you headaches and indegestion
Lmao it cures headaches, I've also never had indegestion problems.

>makes you do and say stupid things
Don't be an 18yo chugging vodka and you'll probably be ok.

>sleep like shit
I sleep like a fucking baby after a night of drinking

>shit your brains out the next morning
Usually have a pretty hefty shit the next morning, but usually because of the extra food I ate

>You consume an absurd amount of empty calories
You mean you hit your bloatmacros?

>cant take any medications
What are you some sort of sickly faggot?

>you can't drive
Not with that attitude

>cant even keep your dick up
Ive had this problem once and only once after getting absolutely blasted when i was 18 or so, you don't need to get fucked everytime you drink

Sounds like you have a frail body and conflate the downsides of getting hammered with regular adult drinking.

G-go away Chad. This is o-our thread!

Stop having vices you alcoholic

> basing your drinking habits on a shitty sitcom

>relapse after two months
>drink 12 beers
>next day get the flu
>find out alcohol weakens the immune system

I'm done guys.

What are mixers?

its an alcoholic, just sage and report for off topic