Does anyone else use ReviewBrah as a legitimate source of food info/critique?

Does anyone else use ReviewBrah as a legitimate source of food info/critique?

only an fool would use someone who reviews fast food for a living unironically as a legitimate source of food info.

But user, he reviews only fast food.

he's a genuine guy, i like him, i'm not american though so i have no fucking idea what he's reviewing most of the time

dude doesn't look like a legitimate source of anything let alone nutrition

post his mum

no, he's just some dumb, pasty, autistic white boy that Veeky Forums worships because most of you are dumb pasty autistic white boys yourselves

same with sam hyde, jontron, etc

He’s based af

Get out, tumblr

Obviously

does he sip?

>unironically
Please leave newfag

Whats the best value gallon jug of water brahs?

I enjoy watching him eat fast food. I eat vicariously through him since I'm cutting. It really staves off the cravings

Please reviewbrah, brah, just start wearing normal suits.
Yours are oversized, outdated and silly.
Not keen on the hair either.

I don't say this to be cruel.
You just need to know that you do not look good.

Some of his suits fit well and he looks great in certain episodes. But I agree for the most part he looks like a kid in his grandpa's suit. He's said multiple times that he prefers the 50's look with the wide shoulders.

K I N O

Is this achievable natty?

Just eat kale and remain in a prone position 5-9 hours a day

FUCK OFF

if you guys saw reviewbrah passing by on the street, would you approach him and say hi or would you let him pass so that the memory of him doesn't die?

no homo

i think I would just let him walk by

I hope he still browses here. I want him to start working out, not even change his style. But the clothes would be more fitting on him. He’d gain more followers on his channel showing his transformation. Honestly he doesn’t even have to go for aesthetic maybe something like pic related, still I think it would be a great addition to his overall aesthetic

No. What the fuck are you talking about? The guy is the dyel version of food critiques. Fast food is the most basic food out there and you're gonna review it for other people? It's 5 bucks, you've got nothing to lose in trying out a dorito taco

yup, looks like a 70s door to door salesman. bad hair, weird face, doesnt lift, poor baggy fit, now jaw.

*no

Your right, most outfits look like shit on him. Im sure he would look better in Dark blue or Dark Green stuff. Grey looks like shit on light skinned guys.

classic

where should I go? You seem to know everything please guide me.

Why is he called review brah

Reviewbrah's aesthetic fits better when he's a cute twink.

is that his mom? They look just alike

how old is this guy?

hmmm apparently he enjoys fast food. looks like a gay homosexual, cringe incarnate sans fedora. why is this on Veeky Forums?

He's just a genuine dude who has always stood by what he's enjoyed and what he believes in.

There isn't a single person on this board that could have the confidence that he has to wear a suit every day because why the fuck not.

BRAH IS PURE

Because he reviews food, brah.
Why do you breathe through your mouth?

Leave this board and never come back

you the type to take things too serious.

its like you one of those guys that get mad at retards for doing retarded things

my advice is to lower your intake of sodium

cause ma niggaaaaaa you salty.

Shut the fuck up

Do people really like this guy or is liking him just a meme? He seem nice but idk every time I see the comments, its always normies say shit like

"omg i luv you reviewbrah"!!!!

Because he’s one of us. Just look up reviewbrah Veeky Forums on google and you’ll see post after post about him. He’s honestly on par with Zyzzs if not more known

>disregard females
>eat burgers

ALPHA

((you)) >/out/
->reddit

i-is he /our/guy?

I love how he looks like he should be a Jojo character

NANI

hes /ourguy/

Do you think women actually want to fuk him or are they just saying that because loving him has become a real meme.

KEK

Well shit man.
He's addressed this in his videos.
Do you even watch, bro?