What is the most ideal replacement for eggs according to Veeky Forums?

what is the most ideal replacement for eggs according to Veeky Forums?

Whey protein

death

sardines.

Very lean cheese or lean beef.

I guess you want the same kind of protein quality and amount, and some fats while still being an animal protein?

Why would you want to replace eggs? They are very nutritious!

>if poor
milk
>if rich
salmon and oysters

OP here. Just found out I have an egg allergy. Would rather not continue eating them despite having done so for the past 4 years

>allergy

Why are Americans so weak that 40% of them have some sort of allergy? Grow a pair soyboys, jesus fucking christ

nigga i guarantee that you're more of a soyboy than i am unless you want to post pics of your physique you fucking beta

t. manlet

>splerging

Why do you have long hair?

mo eggs

delusional

Long hair > balding.

I wish I could still grow a nice thick mane, but my genes decided to fuck me up. Now I'm doing the Statham cope.

Pic related is me in the army. Lucky for me, every recruit is expected to shave their head bald, so that gave me an excuse to start getting used to being a baldie.

Just out of curiosity what are you symptoms OP? When I eat them I feel bloated and feel uncomfortably full for a few hours. Only happens when I eat plain eggs, baked goods are fine.

I got you OP, try a few of these.

>Why are Americans so weak that 40% of them have some sort of allergy? Grow a pair soyboys, jesus fucking christ
It's because 47% aren't white

kek im 6' 1 "

i follow the tenants of old norse religion

Please note how every guy who shat on you didn't post their bodies. Lmao

Human flesh

Eggs