Is anybody else no longer able to sleep in their old positions since muscles got so big?

Is anybody else no longer able to sleep in their old positions since muscles got so big?

I wake up with numb arms and shit all the time now

same

I wouldn't be an ass calling myself big,

but I more often than before find myself waking up with numb arms.

Worst feeling. What if actually my arms were inoperable?

What a horrible problem to have. Your poor unfortunate souls. /s

Ass gains make sleeping a bit weird

Oh shit so that’s why I thought I was dying

I wonder if this is nerve irritation caused by lifting?

Not yet, but old shirts are starting to get really tight around the shoulders and chest, which is annoying because a size up is too baggy around the waist.

That's been happening to me too. I do a lot of ohps and French press shit

Every. single. morning.
Just fuck my pinkies senpai
I find doing Tris helps

Bruh, after about 6 months of lifting my shoulder blades and back muscles dig into everything. I can't lay on my back as easily as I used to and chairs are irritating.

Holy shit, yes. I thought I was being retarded in thinking that the numbness was due to size increase

>bruh
>6 months

Pls stfu

I have wondered this before too

You have a major muscle imbalance and are just absolutely sprinting towards an injury

I say that because I was in your exact shoes two years ago

You guys ARE doing cardio, as well, right? Helps with bloodflow and all that. Also staying hydrated?

>shoulders are so wide that I can only sleep on my side if I but a pillow under my hips

I normally just sleep on my back but for Some reason ever since I started lifting my arms are always numb when I wake up. I've tried putting pillows underneath them but no luck. Sometimes I have to wring them out for a straight minute or so to get the feeling back

I drink like 6L a day and have a 17:30 5k, I've woken up with a numb arm every day since like 6mo from when I first started lifting years ago.

I wake up every other night thinking someone is killing me

>tfw since starting taking zinc and magnesium ive started dreaming again and the dreams have been really vivid
>sometimes in my dreams I'll check my phone in my bed see some really good news in notifications on my lock screen but while its happening it seems so real but im not sure if I dreaming or not
>then when I wake up and check my phone to see if I was dreaming it or not I see that it was all a dream

Prolonged parathesia. This used to happen to me every single night. I'd wake up after about 3 hours of being asleep and both arms and shoulders would be completely numb, like they didn't exist.

I'd have to violently twist and jerk my torso/legs around to free my arms from the position. Gave my girlfriend a solid smack in the face a few times in the process.

I ignored it until one day, while trying to flip.myself over, I ended up pushing my entire body up with my wrist bent completely downward. Sprained both wrists and had to take a few weeks off training. I've mostly.recovered but my right wrist still can't do anything heavy with a pronated grip.

If this happens to you I highly suggest learning to sleep exclusively on your back. Went away 100% plus it's better for lower back health.

I cannot fully spoon my gf cuz she says my arm is too big, and she can't breathe.

Maybe try rotator cuff exercises

>don't consider myself big
>see this thread
Am I making it?

same, my arms and hands get numb sometimes if I sleep out of position, I try to sleep on my back all the time now but it's just something we got to deal with.

I never had this until recently, feels bad man

>When you dream that she texted you something sweet
>Wake up to no notification

Why must I feel this way?

you have cubital tunnel syndrome my man