Groom myself with utmost discipline and precision

>groom myself with utmost discipline and precision
>practice social skills on a daily basis
>have 3.7 GPA in a STEM major and a mustang
>have been lifting for 3 years now
>white women still take some slobbering fucking thug as opposed to a Carlton like me
What the fuck am I doing wrong here? What's wrong with women /r9k/? I spend just about every waking moment trying to better myself and I get turned down- not for a greater existential reason such as racial loyalty, but because "lol Jamal's so cool!"

This isn't fucking right. 60 years ago hoodlums like pic related would've gotten fucking hung. Natural selection is happening in retrograde.

is that way you whiny little bitch.

you think women are a goal

Cry somewhere else Elliot you little bitch

STEM is meaningless until after college you sperg, you still have to actually make money before girls date you. Jamal's got a stack of hundreds from dealing and all you have is a 50 year old divorced woman's sports car that your parents bought you.

Go back to your negresses nigger. Any decent white girl won't date a black guy, so you're fighting against TYRONE and JAMAL for whiteys leftovers

What exactly is wrong with lifting for women

Go for your own kind of women you Uncle Tom

Putting pussy on the pedestal makes you look needy, respectable white women don't go for blacks, only girls with baggage

Most of the non-black girls who like blacks guys don't like them for much more than an aggressive personality and a fetishization of minorities. The ones that legitimately see you as a normal person that they find attractive can easily find a guy who is:

>better looking
>better endowed
>richer
>brighter future
>smarter

than you simply because they get the top pick simply by being an average white girl. You're better off just finding someone you are attracted to and who actually loves you than chasing women who find you to be easily disposable and replaceable.

t. black guy who has dated white women before.

You're a nigger Harry

>crossposting from r9k
kys

But the whole daddy issues baggage thing is literally the standard for black women. Coupled with the fact that I'm light skinned

Are you with a black woman now?

>Mustang

Found the problem, gee that was tough

Any white girl who "likes black guys" is a fucking headcase. There are quality white girls who may like guys who are black but if they're attracted to the race stay the fuck away or pump and dump.

lol this bitch already has a tramp stamp and only hangs out with niggers. Bet her parents were proud that they got on CNN for being progressive, hope it was worth it. She hot now but will be a complete trainwreck by 20.

you just have no social skills. work on that shit. you sound like eliot rogers and like a fag.

This desu
No way should you ever trust a woman who fetishizes your appearance.

Its kind of my dream to *convert* a white girl who is only into black guys back into liking white guys. How do I do this?

Carlton ... hahahahahahahahahahaha

This guy is literally elliot rodger except he wasn't STEM and he had a BMW

Don't. Save yourself from your disillusionment before you ruin yourself.

Nice bait, but I’ll bite

>racist. In the real world, racism is not condoned or encouraged unless you live in the middle of nowhere
>you actually have to practice social skills instead of either naturally having them or learning them while growing up
>you think a mustang (or other social status symbols) will automatically get you bitches
>you think your STEM major full of spergs will get you women
>you feel entitled to women as objects
>you seem to have worse-than-Elliot-tier self esteem issues (mix of narcissistic personality disorder, low self esteem, and autism)
Also
>3 years of lifting and you probably look like an incel

Kys

lol they all convert on their own once they hit 30 and realize no black man is going to raise her kid.

the white women who fuck black dudes don't want classy, respectful guys. if they did they'd fuck white dudes.

>white dudes
>class, respectful guys
yeah maybe a few decades ago lol

Nor should any self-respecting white man. Raising another man's child and nurturing someone else's genes is unnatural and barely tolerable... but raising someone else's biracial child? That's just too much.

I meant that a black guy won't stick around to raise their kid. I have literally never met a biracial person whose black father was still in their life.

>classy, respectful guys. if they did they'd fuck white dudes.
You're inane if you think that all or even most white men are classy and respectful.

I'd only let my daughter date christfags.

Your daughter is going to live her life on her back entertaining whatever men she likes as soon as she has distance from you.

Wow you’re a piece of shit

A white woman expects Tyrone the weedman when she dates a black guy. Not James the Engineer with a masters degree. There are some very intelligent very beautiful black women who would adore you though. Just make sure she's one that knows her place as a woman and isn't a "indepenant stronk wimmin"