Everyone make sure to eat tons of broccoli to keep your growth plates open so you can reach 6'2...

Everyone make sure to eat tons of broccoli to keep your growth plates open so you can reach 6'2, but don't eat carrots because they'll close your growth plates and you'll shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02475832
anabolicmen.com/foods-that-block-aromatase-enzyme/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8699140
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8200071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If your growth plates are closed, can broccoli open them?

I ate a lot of carrots and i'm 5'4"
is this why?

[broscience intensifies]

I had a moderate mixture of broccoli and carrots growing up and i'm 5'10, just want to make sure no one else gets put in the manlet pit when it's easily preventable.

source please seems interesting

>Eating broccoli when it's scientifically linked to having a small penis
Lmao at dicklets ITT

clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02475832

>not counteracting dick size loss by taking zinc supplements

leads to number not found dude

I mean yeah, but that's why you eat bananas with your morning meal to counteract the dick shrinking effects of broccoli. The potassium helps increase blood flow

i mean i ate a lot of broccoli growing up and i'm 194cm and never ate any carrots

i grew up eating broccoli and carrots and i'm 6'1"

Yeah but what was your B/C ratio?

did you consider the ratio of carrots to broccoli tho?

lmao same

probably about 50/50 by volume, idk by weight

well thats because broccoli is more nutritionally dense than carrots so the broccoli had a much larger effect

this must be true

hello my vegetable-eating 6' 1" brothers

im fucking sold. this is unironically enough for me to change my diet

anabolicmen.com/foods-that-block-aromatase-enzyme/

What's your current height fellow broccoli bro? You might still have some time

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8699140
carrots = increase estrogen (stunt growth)
broccoli = reduce estrogen (more growth)

Just take MK677, manlets. And this only works if you're under 19.

>ate more carrots than broccoli
>6'2
?????

good genetics, but you could've been NBA status

>good genetics
>chinlet
?????
?
?
?
?

again, then if you had blocked your estrogen you would've had a better jaw and chin (also increased test ratio (and taller)

this could've been done by reducing carrots (estrogen inducing) and increasing broccoli (estrogen inhibitor)

>high estrogen
>98th percentile shoulder width

?????
?????
?????
?????
?????

lmao bro literally if you ate broccoli instead of carrots you'd be a gigachad

shoulder width matters little compared to hip/shoulder ratio

Little known fact is that Brussels Sprouts can reopen your growth plates after they are closed.

interesting, source? would be a good addition to my broccoli routine

bullshit lmao

That's not exactly how it works buddy. Guys with klinefelter's have rock bottom test and really high est but they are almost noticeably taller than their peers.

>klinefelter
not comparable to a healthy male

>TFW 5'7 and constantly eating carrots, only vegetable I like really.

Gonadal steroids (estrogen and testosterone), whose secretion increases at puberty, initially promote growth by increasing GH secretion, and then subsequently cause growth to end by causing the closure of the epiphyseal growth plates. Cortisol, which is released in response to stress, causes an inhibition of growth.

i'm 18 yo 6'0, is it too late?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8200071

6.6 hoping to grow more!

Troll

Everyone should eat broccoli regardless. It is probably the best vegetable for us. And we don't really get much out of carrots anyways

WEAK B/C ratio man, you wanna be in the 70/30 range at LEAST

Carrots were my favorite vegetable growing up so my parents grew them in the garden. I probably ate 3 or more carrots a day from age 2-19.

Then I moved out and got into lifting weights and losing fat. I read the famous study showing that carrots are both high in sugar and prevent vertical growth in primates.

I switched to eating only broccoli and Brussels sprouts along with eggs and beef. At age 19 I was 5’7” and by age 24 I am now 6’2”. Listen to me manlets, stop eating carrots and start eating broccoli and you too can hit second puberty.

6'6" Carrot lover.
Childhood nutrition has a greater impact on height than anything other than genetics. If you're a manlet that means your parents failed you, either genetically or by allowing you too have poor nutrition.

>eats vegetables

I grew up loving the fuck out of broccoli and milk. I'm 6'4 btw