If you dont bring anything to the table aesthetically speaking...

If you dont bring anything to the table aesthetically speaking, why do you assume you deserve a girl who has that perfect hourglass figure?

You work out here and there, cheat on your diet a few times a week, and you are around 20% bf. She has extreme nutritional discipline and crushes it in the gym. And you think you automatically deserve a girl like her for some reason? Why?

>why do you assume you deserve a girl who has that perfect hourglass figure
I don't assume anything, I just think I deserve to be loved as much as I'm willing to love someone

you dont deserve shit, faggot. you earn your keep or settle with less.

LMAO

pathetic

exactly, fucking go get it baby

You seem to be the one making a lot of assumptions

nigga I get pussy ok? who the fuck are you

Is it not possible that as a man, you can determine your value in some way other than being pretty, which is what a woman's value is largely determined by? That's why makeup is a thing for girls and not for men.

How's your career?
How's your social circle?
How's your family life?
How's your general lifestyle?
Is your room tidy right now or are you surrounded by disorder?

Is your shit all together? Or are you literally just Dennis who has nothing but the gym?

Aesthetics and fitness are fine goals, but only as part of a balanced life.

Also if you'd ever actually talked to a girl like that you'd know that you shouldn't be putting them on a pedistal. They're flawed and insecure just like you.

>Is your room tidy right now

I wish I loved anything as much as this guy loves trains

>Is it not possible that as a man, you can determine your value in some way other than being pretty, which is what a woman's value is largely determined by?

No.
Looks were always a factor by which animals (mostly females) determined their mating partner.
Outside features are an supposed indicator for ones genetical composition.
Also, male animals are more often more colorful (e.g birds) or have features which catch attention (e.g. Lions)

Humans as well had timea when male dress code was designed around garnering attention while female clothing was more plain.

While humans are capable of chosing their partner based on other factors than looks alone, certain behaviorial tendencies are still encoded into our genes.

Therefore: why would you waste time hating the game, instead of learning how to play it properly ?

Human females are picky maters and will select from amongst the most dominant men in the social/status heirarchy, or at least more dominant in relation to themselves. This status is not determined by looks, in fact this sexual selection mechanism is most likely one of the main reasons that humans evolved general intelligence, because intelligence is the best tool for gaining competence and therefore climbing status heirarchies.

Looks are of course a bonus, and you should maximize what you have to work with, but status is far more important in terms of the quality of mate you can attract, and improving your competence and status should take precedence over pursuit of looks.

This essentially means that manlets can make it but brainlets can't

I definitely get what you are saying, and agree with it. But I think looks play a huge part in status as well. 9 times out of 10 a better looking male will get a job promotion over an ugly male with all factors equal. This is because good looking alpha males want to surround themselves with other good looking alpha males (again, to increase their status). Id say looks are just as important to intelligence, but there is a look to intelligent range you can fall in and attract very good looking females, no doubt.

I guess, I wrote my answer too absolute in terms of looks as a determining factor for choosing mates.

I cannot deny your point, as it has been proven true. By more than a couple broscientists.

My point is: looks have, had and will have significance in determining a potential partner. Not the most, as far as women are concerned, for reasons, you've pointed out, but enough to be considerable.

But w/e I'm just devils advocating at this point

>tfw tough poo

Also the halo-effect (associating positive traits with good looks) has been proven true as well

>when you match on Tinder than meet in real life and she realizes you are only 5'8

m8 I don't even deserve a bulldyke with leg hair
I'm just tryna get big

I understand your sentiment but you gotta agree with OP here, if you want to be in a relationship you have to give as much as you expect to recieve

Ugly girls are just as willing to love as pretty ones. You are selective towards whom you give your love; why shouldn’t they behave in the same way?

What were you advertising bruv? Shouldn't go more than and inch or so.

>genetical composition
555-come-on-now

LMAO 8/10

>Hows you career?
Pretty good, Im a Certified Financial Planner employed with a large brokerage firm. Should break $100k/year at 28 years old (next year).

>Hows your social circle?
I have 5 or 6 good bros, quite a few more Im friends with, and a few girls that come around often. Although I will say Im not someone who most my friends are always wanting to chill with or invite to do cool shit with. This is something I am working on. Its probably because im more of an introvert. I have a few friends who EVERYONE wants to always be around.

>Hows your family life
Stable, good family. Get along with them well.

>Hows your general lifestyle?
Mostly healthy, productive, and always pushing myself. Some weekends I revert to degeneracy and drink tons of alcohol and do coke with friends. Not often tho.

>Hows your room
Clean and I make the bed every time I leave for work.

I think my biggest flaw is my introverted personality. I proactively try and be more talkative and show more emotion. Fitness-wise I am in shape, probably ~15% body fat and currently cutting.

Even Chad uses the subway. How cool!

>Ugly girls are just as willing to love as pretty ones.
Only for Chad. Ugly men--it's over.

It's funny I am like 18-20% bf and still get hot girls.

Might not be easy to understand but girls don't care about you being ripped, if you are handsome and have some muscle mass girls will find you attractive.

OP just sounds like an insecure faggot.

where the fuck is his knee cap