Tfw trying to shovel down white meat

>tfw trying to shovel down white meat
dear god I should only ever eat red meat.

yeah, but white meat is like 50% cheaper so whip out that salsa or soy sauce or something.

>fucking chicken breast again

ENOUGH

(((((Soy)))))) sauce

Eat fish

learn to cook

yeah man this sucks

fuck chicken

>yfw you fucking love chicken and fish and then discovered that those were the key to gains

Brine your chicken breasts in a 1:16 salt:water ratio. Dry and brush with olive oil and season with spices of your choice before roasting in the oven to 160 deg F.

>160 deg F
Fuck that'd take forever, put it in at 350 F and cook for half that time.

I know that feel all too well

This tho fish is fucking amazing

I just can't find fish cheap enough. I can get a 10 pound bag of chicken for 20 bucks, or 5 pound bag of salmon for the same price around here. God I wish there was a cheap fish but even mackerel is just swimming in fats.

Ah see i live in Florida where coastlines are fucming everywhere so fish is cheap, I do agree tho chicken gets real
Old fast

The virgin chicken < the chad fish

Why wouldn't you just eat some pork tenderloin?
Almost the same macros as chicken but doesn't taste like ducking shit.

Costco has it for like 1.39$ a pound.

Am I the only one who fries their chicken? It’s one of my favorite meals...

Depends on where you live. Also salmon is on the more expansive side of fish. Try looking for white flesh fish like tilapia or sole, they're cheaper than chicken and meat where I live.

Chicken tastes delicious mate.just cut that bitch in half then put some cayane pepper, lemon and garlic salt on it then grill it until it's 165 degrees ferienheight

that image repulses me. Just the thought of him making that face to get laid makes me physically ill

You wanna talk physically ill? Look at her profile pic.