Fucking hell Veeky Forums, why is talking to women so difficult?

Fucking hell Veeky Forums, why is talking to women so difficult?

what about it is difficult brother

>becuase social conditioning

You just have to give them a little bit and learn to initiate. Women open up and do most of the talking when they trust you.

Today i asked a girl what her snapchat is and i was so nervous i almost sperged out.

I see this irl so much. Women NEVER approach randos, but are extremely chatty and loud to the point of being annoying with their boyfriends and guy friends.
I wish I had a female friend... or just any friend.

Hang in there

Just talked to one today! She told me to move out of the way of the mirror. You can do it user!

>why is something I've never done before difficult
gee, I wonder why that is

What you need to do is stop caring. You shouldnt care if their coming home with you, if they're gonna talk to you again. Stop caring about all that and talk to them like you already know they arnt going to. Thats it. Once you act like they arnt coming home with you thats when you can have real conversations and subsequently develops real relationships

Make small talk. Even if you just ask them how their weekend was, are what’s new with them. They will open up or make it obvious they like your attention. Be nice and friendly. Girls love that shit.

honestly dont even bother until you learn to relax and not cuck out

>make small talk with cute girl on bus
>start imagining our life together
Im not gonna make it

>Just chilling with friend watching some fights at a sportsbar
>"Duuuude, I just matched with a hot chick on tinder and she wants to meet now! She says she has friends for you bro c'mon."
>Oh fuck think of an excuse quick
>Nothing that I say can get him off of it, so he drags me along
>Just me, him, and 6 girls
>Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>Almost immediately one of them starts mirin and gets in close
>We're playing cards against humanity
>Mirin girl says I should take my shoes and coat off to get comfortable
>"O-ok."
>She starts rubbing her bare feet against my socks under the table and is pressing her arms against mine
>Another girl enters and she has a huge ass, she also starts mirin
>Fuck what do I do
>Have two girls on both sides of me now mirin, meanwhile my dyel friend is making out with his tinder hoe in between the card game
>Do nothing, girl with phat ass leaves and just says "Well user, uhhh. Good meeting you."
>Other girl that was mirin was mad I showed interest in thick girl, so she is now ignoring me
>Get friend to get me thick girl's snap
>Ask her out
>"Ok!"
>Every weekend she was too busy to hangout with me (I verified she actually was busy)
>After a while I have enough of this and tell her to get fucked
>She passes through my friend that she likes me
>Friend's tinder hoe talks shit about me 24/7 for "playing" her friend
>One day fucking run into tinder hoe at the store
>Call her out on the bullshit and tell her her friend is a cunt
>Starts crying and saying I am a jerk and she is scared
>People start looking
>"Haha yeah"
>Speedwalk away
>Friend later asks me what the fuck I was doing
>Tell him his tinder hoe is lying
>He believes me
>He breaks up with her
>tfw literally the week before this he told me he liked her a lot
>tfw I ruined it
Still guilty man. It has been a month and I still haven't told him.

>having a girl come over to have sex
>shaking like I have parkinsons
>not even a virgin
>she's a 4/10

fuck is wrong with me?

Working at Target and saying hello to every customer and asking if they need help really helped with my social anxiety and talking to women in general.

Lol what the fuck is wrong with you? Never react to a girls bullshit.

I have this problem where I can't talk to girls i find hot who are available but I talk easily to my buddies' gfs so a couple of them even had a crush on me because i was great to talk to.

I didn't fuck any of them but I sure was temped

I'll be your friend, user. We can chill and talk about girls all night if you want.

I'm really good at talking to women. My crushed self esteem prevents me from kissing them. Destroys potential relationships on the regular.

This. Being able to talk to grills so well that your friends GF start mirin'.

Same but luckily my friends date girls I deem ugly even though they’re objectively good looking dudes. I hooked up my friend with a girl I was seeing they’ve been dating for years now. My other friends girlfriend sat on my lap during a bus ride one time I felt bad like I didn’t know what to do so I just kept silent instead of sperging out. Another friends girlfriend was giving my other buddy’s girlfriend dirty looks when she was talking to me I wonder why.. and my friend looked jealous when I was talking to his girlfriend too. Otherwise I try and keep conversations short and polite with them, I try not to pass a certain friendliness threshold if that makes sense.

next time you'll do better

practice makes perfect

Adding to this people in here seem to think that they'll die tomorrow or some shit.

Keep trying, and live your life everyday. It's not that hard

You'll relax a lot more when you don't feel as desperate

Even then, life is not a game to powergame. What's the problem with being slower or not making the "right" choice, ESPECIALLY when talking about something so basic as having sex

Literally just go out every weekend have a few drinks and talk to girls. Talk to guys. Talk to wierdos. Talk to strangers. Talk to security guards. Everyone is equal man, your time and conversation is worth just as much as anyone elses. Most people will be happy to have a quick chat even if its about rando bullshit. Keep it jokey and lighthearted.

Practise makes perfect

I never understood why this happens in friends social groups, all my friends respect each other and their gf are not sluts who try to flirt with their bf friends.

The thought to sleep with a friend's partner has never crossed my mind, it's like the second they are take they become as attractive as if it were my mother.

/adv/ is shit so I'll ask here-
I've been talking to a coworker on and off, she sometimes invited me to hang out with their friend group and she kissed me some time ago but regretted it I'm assuming because I had a girlfriend. So now I'm single and I want to try having sex with her because I like her and I'm assuming she's at least somewhat attracted to me. Not trying to date her or anything unless shed want to.

So should I
>wait for her to invite me out (If she does again) and make a move
>invite her to join next time I'm out with friends
>ask her out for drinks just the two of us

Lmao this. Friend of mine is a huge soyboy and it's obvious his gf really likes me, gets really flirty and touchy even if he's close. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they asked me to be their cuckold bull or some shit.

>Most people will be happy to have a quick chat even if its about rando bullshit. Keep it jokey and lighthearted.
Good advice. I always just ask myself how I would react if someone would talk to me about x right now, that's when you realize that literally all small talk is good.

Whats so difficult? Language barrier?

women who shittalk behind your back deserve to die alone. You did the right thing. Nobody should take shit from arrogant roasties.

The trick is to stop giving a fuck
Being desperate is the #1 turn off
Just treat them like a bro and stop worrying about trying to fuck them.
If you just act like you couldn't care less they will want you more.

Women appear confident because they have the upper hand. All they need to do is say no and you cant do any more.

Its just practice. Dont look at youtube videos or listen to dudebros who claim they can talk to anyone or get anyones number or some bullshit like that. In the real world you have to find someone on the same wavelength off before you even get up to the batters plate. The youtubers edit this shit out. Remember some of these girls might not want to talk, they could be having a bad day, in a relationship etc..etc..

Just figure out your strengths and weaknesses in talking to women and try your best to do that. For example I always run out of things to talk about after 10-15 odd minutes when first meeting a girl (assuming she isnt shy and giving one word answers) I always make sure when I approach a girl I keep it brief and make something up to get out of there before I sperg. 2nd date I just go for a coffee or something as it generally takes me longer to get comfortable around people because im a huge introvert.

My strike rate is probably 1/5. I dont really care as im not really competing with anyone. I just want to find a wife. I wont find a wife sitting at home watching deep space 9 reruns.

I'll get the rope! should help

because you're already invested in their opinion of you before you even interact with them

You should try to find places where you find people with similiar intrest. Very easy to talk when you actually have something to talk about.
Personally I go to gigs because i know shit load about music so I can always start conversation with something I can actually talk about if they are interested.

>everyone is equal
Get a load of this guy

Sorry I couldnt follow any of that.

Then again im a hugless kissless virgin at 27.

Because women are fucking cunts unless you are attractive to them.

Because it's like defusing a bomb if you're not socially inempt. I feel for you people, it must be fucking tiresome.

Also this lmao

Grow some balls you faggot

i'd go with option 3

>Not trying to date her or anything unless shed want to.

dude, what the fuck
Why is it her decision? If you like her and are attracted to her then you should make her your girlfriend.
Ask her out, but not in the manner of
>hey, do you have time on friday? If you have time we could have a drink if you like
but rather
>hey, let's grab a drink on friday. Last time was fun.

it's that easy.

>move to a different country cuz reasons
>don't speak the language
>forced to meet only English people
>my accent sounds fucking retarded
>dunno why but I'm a completely different person when I speak English
>think I just became a pussy
>revisit my country
>get laid three times in a week
>come back
>absolutely nothing for a year now

HOW THE FUCK DO I BREAK THE LANGUAGE BARRIER

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO FLIRT WITH GIRLS IN ENGLISH WITHOUT PRETENDING TO BE A GANGSTA NIGGER

You lurk on a site with social autists who say it's hard to talk to women and believe that its hard to talk to women.

Get out in the world and just talk to people.

Remember, you are not autistic

stop being indian

how the fuck do i initiate conversation?

Yeah for real. It's so strange. I never initiate shit, right, but I really appreciate it when people initiate talks with me, and people seem to enjoy talking to me just as much as anyone else. The only reason why I don't have a friend group, is cause I never fricking initiate.

I was sitting next to a guy I had talked to a bit last semester of uni, said a quick hello, he didn't respond too much, and I thought "Man he must have decided he doesn't like me anymore or something". But either way, for some reason, mostly cause I was curious, I just asked a question about the class and bam, he opened up a bit.

Just recognize that if you have something to talk about that's relevant to them, most people appreciate a little talk. Yes, even that quiet girl that's sitting next to you. For example if the lecture is going fast, in the break you could simply say "Am I the only one who thinks it's hard to keep up? In a smiley, jokey way. Then you could segway into talking about the subject, etc.

Serious, if you just talk about the right things at the right time, people tend to appreciate it. Keep it small, keep it lighthearted, and bam. Maybe you can talk to them next time. Maybe ask what they're doing this weekend, just out of curiosity, and hey, perhaps they're doing something you wanna do and you go "Oh cool, I'm doing that too!" and now you're going out with a friend to do something.

Uni isn't the only place to do this but it's one of the easier places because so much stuff is in common for students. But what am I saying, I have no idea when I'll actually put in effort and initate. Let alone with a girl.

you just gotta keep doing it ad it gets easier. I was a waiter for a while and had to learn to just put myself out there and almost butt in (under instruction) to talk to them, hot women being some of the clientele. you are nervous and ready to speg at the start but it just becomes natural

>if you don't know how to do something cos you never do it just don't practice and you will magically become better at it

>at a party
>every girl is ugly
>they all won't stop coming up to me and flirting
>literally had four at once all trying to talk to me
>just wanted to go sit with my friend and get drunk

blessing and a curse lads

>tfw ywn be take

did you move from detroit to oxford or something?

Same here user, only have online friends

How about the language you filthy immigrant

But I am autistic.

Discuss.

>haven't had an actual conversation with a non family female since I graduated 4 years ago
I don't even know how to talk to women on the most basic level. They are so alien to me

Make a tinder account using pictures of a male model and talk to the matches you get as practice for talking with girls. They'll think you're chad so it will be like training wheels for talking to them as yourself.

Slavic country no. 26381 to Spain

I'm still learning but it's pretty difficult in a touristic zone.

I'll come back to my fatherland as soon as it's possible

>Women NEVER approach randos
that is just false
i know it from experience

That other user is right. What's so nervous about approaching someone and asking for their Snapchat when you think about it? Are they gonna punch you in the mouth for asking? No. Build the confidence first whereby you don't care about the outcome, then try again.

Do you want to know why find it hard to talk to women? Like redpill 100% truth reason?

It's because you're fraud and you're too aware of your own fraudness. This awareness kill you.

WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE KEEP INVITING HER GIRL FRIENDS EVERYWHERE AND TEXTING LITERALLY EVERYONE BUT ME I THOUGHT SHE LIKED ME

Sounds good I'll do that

>Why is it her decision? If you like her and are attracted to her then you should make her your girlfriend.
Idk if she'd want anything serious, don't want to come on too strong.

1). The Jews
2). It's always been somewhat hard that's how we got good genes

Lol. I struggle yet the vast majority of the time I do talk they are receptive almost to the point of like holding my hand through the conversation.

>honestly dont even bother until you learn to relax and not cuck out
is what he said. you will learn to to this very quickly by practice because you will see that there are no real consequences for getting it wrong. the only way to contain that spagoot is to learn how to and you cannot do this if you don't practice

Why embarrass yourself that few times before you get good? It comes down to a lack of confidence that you get nervous doing something as simple as asking for a Snapchat. Unironically just bee confident

ok I'll just learn to be confident by shutting myself off for a while and shitposting on the most negative and soulcrushing part of the internet. I'm sure all of my insecurities and nervousness shall just dissappear

You're acting like you can't have a life outside trying to approach girls or post on 4chins. Focus on your goals and you will find that when the opportunity to talk to a girl comes you won't be nervous. Why should you be? You know you're a sick guy.

I'm not actually nervous and have a gf but I don't see why you wouldn't think practice is the best and quickest way to realise there is nothing to be nervous about and you shouldn't give a fuck. you can't just learn that without trying

Its actually easy. You just suck

Because it's hard to explain but it's fucking pointless to "practice". Maybe you get the Snapchat and then you start talking. Next thing your spilling spaghetti on snapchat or when you actually meet up more spaghetti or when you're about to fuck then more spaghetti. What do you suggest just practice and get good at these 4 situations for example. Work on your confidence and just approach these situations not giving a fuck and you will see that the women respond to that. And if they don't, you won't care. Fuck that fake confidence PUA just practice shit.

thats awsome that you dont give a fuck
keep going, just dont annoy them in the middle of their workout

Same. Except that it's not my friend's gf's that I talk to, but to girl friends I don't find attractive. How can we fix this bros?

your mind is probably jumping to 'what if we were in a relationship' and 'I want to ask her out' etc. Everyone finds that shit stressful, just talk as though they were anyone and then when you are about to go say something like 'lets meet up sometime' and then get the details. You really don't ever need to spell it out for girls, you just need to act like there's no big deal and it's everyday stuff.

I’m more or less cocoon mode right now and am not seeking out any women. But, my pajeeta MILF boss keeps flirting with me and touching my arms, calls me the building quarterback. Can barely manage a “y-you too” but I really want to fuck her. Pretty sure she’s married though, definitely has a kid. Don’t know if I could bring myself to do it if she’s married.

Cause you spend all your time hating on men who can get girls as opposed to learning from them like a real man does. There is a thread on here right now about some chubby dude with a solid 8 he's got, and everyone is trying to say she's cucking him or she's just using him.
Wanna know what type of behavior that is? It's what petty women do to other women they are intimidated by, soyboy.
Watch the Chad at work, ask him for advice. I know most of you fucks are the children of single mothers, so you never had a damn father to teach you this shit, but most men who aren't soyboys will gladly help you punch above your weight

You should try to have fun while doing it and not build up too many expectations into the process.

remember that most chads are bros bois

Pretty much. Chad is a mindset. But most of these guys will never get it. They would rather post threads and jerk each other off about "do girls like this muscle" or "can I get girls at 5'7" or "do girls like guys who lift" or whatever dumb insecure shit they constantly spew. You think Chad cares what girls wants? He's comfortable in himself and does what the fuck he likes and women are like a supplement to his life.

You are so fucking autistic, I'm surprised you even have friends. If I had a card night like that at least once a year I'd be happy. You don't appreciate what you have cunt.

I don't know any Chads IRL to ask for advice or imitate...how do i acquire this mindset? How do i stop thinking im not good enough or don't deserve happiness because of reasons X Y and Z? How do i be comfortable sexually around girls?

How did it go?

Read How to win friends and influence people.
It's silly sometimes, but in the end it will teach you how to talk to people, and that it's pretty easy: just make them talk about themselves.

I see it suggested here constantly, is it really that useful?

>>Call her out on the bullshit and tell her her friend is a cunt
>>Starts crying and saying I am a jerk and she is scared
Going to teach my daughter not to cry. This shit is literally infantile behavior.

not him but in more than half the conversations i have with anyone I tend to blank out and run out of shit to talk about, even if i manage to relax, nothing comes accross my mind other than "fuck what do i say next" and even if i do find something i that moment, it tends to be some boring shit.

For each person it's different brother. It starts with being honest with yourself. Look deep into your own mind and find the things which are stopping you from being happy with yourself for example maybe you're broke. If that's the case then make a resume/CV and send it out to as many places as you can and don't stop till you have a job. Maybe you think you're ugly. Chances are you're not but maybe you are. Accept it and make sure you're doing your best to maximuse your appearance i.e. basic shit like keeping skin clear, clean clothes, good smell etc.. Focus on your own goals, have a direction in life; the goal should never be women. This self confidence will naturally help you attract a higher quality of women and more "Chad" friends.

>"Haha yeah"
lmao good shit

That sounds good man, but what if my goal in life IS women? The thing I want most is to just fuck as many girls as possible (not bookers obviously, I mean I enjoy the whole chase and experiences leading up to sex)?
I legitimately don't care about making alot of money or anything like that.

Then you're probably gonna be unhappy. I'm guessing you're still young which is why you think like you do. You're probably in highschool/ college in which case there are more important things to focus on than getting as many girls as possible. Focus on your studies, lift, get some hobbies/join some team sports, get some work experience for the career you want to go into(maybe you don't know what career in which case take the time to explore), do shit that makes you happy mang. There's more to life than girls. I'm not trying to tell you to shut everyone out and don't socialise. Make some friends who are outgoing and do shit which puts you around people, meet people via your hobbies; you will have chances to meet girls. Trust me. I wish I knew this shit when I was younger.

Because half a billion years of evolution's effect on your nervous system goes to red alert in less than a second as soon as you perceive a desirable sexual partner is judging you.

not that user and I am only halfway through but it is quite insightful on the human condition and it tells you how people need to be treated/dealt with. its not nearly as sociopathic as it sounds

Listen. Being silent for a while is okay too, if you don't have anything to say, then don't. Also, the other person may want to talk about something, this gives them the opportunity.

>mfw there are people here that pedestalize women as the 'fairer sex' and as the 'gatekeepers of sex'
>mfw there are people here who treat women as special snowflakes
>mfw the guys here are making themselves nervous around females

The moment you stop seeing females as special is the moment you gain confidence around them. I don't mean to say this as some fedora-tipping-negging-autistic-elliot-rodger guy. Treat them just like any other

Posted this problem in the state thread, but how do you deal with a girl that ghosted you? Normally I would just pretend it never happened and not interact with her at all, but she started working at a place I go to like once a week and if she sees me she runs away. I’ve been dating other girls since she ghosted and she even met one once but the way she acts around me makes me feel like a creep even though I’m not involved with her at all.

Alright I'll work on that, thanks man.