Each day I drink between 1-2 litres of water, 0...

Each day I drink between 1-2 litres of water, 0.2-1 (more on weekends) litre of Pepsi Max (supposedly calorie free yada yada), and a few cups of coffee.

Can someone source me on facts regarding how much at least the soda is destroying my body? I don't particularily want to cut it out at all, I don't consider myself a heavy drinker. But it's worth considering seriously if it literally is killing me or stopping my gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-drinks/soft-drinks-and-disease/
health.harvard.edu/diabetes/ask-the-doctor-do-artificial-sweeteners-cause-insulin-resistance
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/artificial-sweeteners-no-help-possible-harm
health.harvard.edu/blog/artificial-sweeteners-sugar-free-but-at-what-cost-201207165030
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
youtube.com/watch?v=sgKE6Voe__k
youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>litre of Pepsi Max
>I don't consider myself a heavy drinker

hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-drinks/soft-drinks-and-disease/

health.harvard.edu/diabetes/ask-the-doctor-do-artificial-sweeteners-cause-insulin-resistance

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/artificial-sweeteners-no-help-possible-harm

health.harvard.edu/blog/artificial-sweeteners-sugar-free-but-at-what-cost-201207165030

That interview was amazing.

What a smug cunt she is

So you're saying that you hate women then?

It totally fucks your gut flora.

Nah, any kind of soda is healthy choice for a drink, fruit juices, specially the natural ones, are a complete hypercaloric bombs painted as nearly calorie free cancer curing potions.

Gonna read these through, thank you

did she actually say that?

fuck that big chinned cunt makes me rags

The TL;DR of these seems to be that there is no evident connections for increasing disease risks and health problems or whatever, BUT that heavy consumption can increase cravings for sugary sweets. I don't consume sugar aside for if there's a few grams in something I make for dinner.

that interview was so hard to watch

that woman is so fucking dense and ideologically possessed that she wasn't even litening to him

welcome to British broadcasting, thank god TV media is becoming increasingly irrelevant

Dude, if you refer to people as "ideologically possessed", because you're a Jordan Peterson fan, you yourself are ideologically possessed. The man himself says not to "use other people's words", yet all of his fans just parrot what he says exactly word for word, without even paraphrasing it

I'm not ragging on him or his ideas, but the fact his fans all think they're immune to the kinds of thinking that he's describing and criticizing, makes them more susceptible to it than most of the leftists they hate

>implying it's not accurate

what is saying is that it doesn't matter if he's right or wrong, you need to think for yourself and stop repeating everything JBP says as if it's gospell or you're just the same as the people he argues against. Hell it's what Jordan gets at most of the time is to control your own life and be independent in your life and thoughts.

Why don't you Google it you dumb autist.
Kys faggot

dumb fuck

nothing wrong with drinking a calorie free drink, on the other hand if that was 1l of sugar drink your teeth will be fucked (short term), long term I guess beetus type 2, weight gain etc.

He had such amazing patience with her and her strange interpretations

As i remember at one point she said
"so what youre saying is girls have low IQ?"
out of nowhere, while he was simply listing 5-6 traits that predict job success.

read some of those, all studies are inconclusive or may increase blood preasure, its like saying to a newbie at the gym "lift 225lbs on your first day, you may be strong enough"
also
0.2-1L of soda is basically nothing on your body, but you're not drinking enough water though, i drink more than 2L only in the gym
soda will only be a problem if you drink more than 4L a day, all studies on artificial sweeteners are inconclusive, that means, in regular dosages it won't affect your body

Pretty much.
Her whole stance was 'you say doing X will help men, so my question is why do you want to hurt women'

She appeared to think she was interviewing Milo Yiannopolous. All she was interested in doing was trying to expose Peterson as a bigot. It was pathetic

>Asks him to describe his point
>he does
>"...SO YOURE BASICALLY AN ALT RIGHT PROVOCATEUR"

>pepsi

>>>reddit

on Veeky Forums we drink coke

lmao same here OP pepsi max all day

link me brehs

anyone who willingly ingests anything other than water and full pulp juice deserves any and all health consequences.

soda is the liquid jew and you fell for it hook line and sinker.

>nothing wrong with drinking calorie free drink

are people actually this retarded? durr hurr no calories means no bad, the soda companies have my best interests at heart hurrrrrrrr

Not him but she is ideologically possessed.
I don't consider myself a Peterson fan because he tends to talk some pretty dumb shit sometimes but he's absolutely in the right in this interview and many of his other points

Soda is liquid sugar. And there is nothing more detrimental tonyour body than refined sugar. If you actually feel that you need to drink it or that "you really like it" is because: A)Your tastebuds are saturated and are only friendly-receptive to sweets. or B) You are Mind-conditioned to the high of sugar (it has been accepted as more addictive than heroin)

No amount of water can undo the damage sugar does to your body.
If it's "sugar free" they just change the name of the sweetener, which is always a derivate of sugar (maltodextrin, dextrose, etc.)
I don't recommend going cold turkey on sugar, the hangover from it is horrible, and it lasts.
I really hope this helps you. We can all make it if we get the mindframe of it. And we stay informed. Cheers from mexiland.

Speak for yourself. Diet Pepsi master race.

Fuck me, this woman is retarded.

Well what's in it for the women? why should women help men?

Men really need to help women more!

Men need to help themselves to help women. If men are all pushovers, both sexes suffer for it

I don't think she's ideologically possessed
It sort of sounded like someone else had researched Peterson, handed her the notes and told her that he's a class A woman hater, go get him!
She's obviously not retarded, hence her high paying position (Peterson himself said this) but it sounds like she'd been fed a load of bullshit prior.

someone post interview?

does JP win?

Just google his name and interview, should be one of the first.

Yes

Unbiasedly yes, but it's still frustrating to watch her try and strawman his arguments.
"So basically you're saying that all women like to look for a weak partner"
No bitch you know thats not what he said jesus

what about milk

t. messy room

I don't think Peterson has a monopoly on the use of the term Ideologically Possessed. It's a fairly common term and is somewhat essential when talking to/about people who are serious followers of extremist ideologies.

Do we have some Jordan Peterson PDF's? I have to sort my life.

The interview: youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

for lulz: youtube.com/watch?v=sgKE6Voe__k

no, but she was completely misinterpreting what Jordan was saying on purpose. she was trying to out him as a misogynist the entire time.

>on Veeky Forums we drink coke

This fucking newfag. This is the Monster appreciation board
>but hurr durr not a soda
Shhhh no more "soft drinks", only sips now

>1l of pepsi a day

Wait I thought this was a meme, people actually still do this?

why do men need to do everything in service of women?

Women have no oblation to help men, in fact they seem aggressively against men. protesting against any mens issues conferences, arguing against any funding at all for men's health issues.

Women really really seem to hate men in general, but they expect all men to help every single woman they meet. they feel entitled to men helping them in every aspect of their lives but at the same time they think even being polite to men is some huge arduous task

youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

He's basically the dad we never had.
Caring, giving real advice, asking us to try to be better instead of just yelling at us

I have a few cousins and aunts who drink close to 2 L of regular soda a day. Needless to say almost every one of them has a huge gut and diabetes.

its on trending

I do it on weekend, about 1l of diet coke on sat/sun but thats the only vice I have. Don't drink alcohol, don't do cheat meals don't skip gym it's mosly just nice to have something that isn't water but which does nothing to affect my caloric intake for the day.

This is actually really annoying to watch, she keeps jumping to the most click baity things.
I'm mad.

This is faulty rationale and basically ends in an infinite regression where no one can say anything because someone else has probably said it before. What Jordan criticizes when he talks about being "ideologically possessed" is the parroting of nonsense by people who are too lazy to do their homework and basically operate on emotional impulses. But using other's words (like he does with Nietzsche constantly) when you understand them and agree with them is not being "possessed" in the same way that "RACISTBIGOTHOMOPHOBE" possesses the minds of those who utter it blindly.

sorry, this is Canada Dry territory