What did she mean by this Veeky Forums

what did she mean by this Veeky Forums

Its been 2 days and I havent responded yet

"Thanks"

she's into you or cares about you.

She meant it's gonna be over sooner than you think

Never get into the pity party with women

Might as well pick up on a new topic since it's been 2 days

OK, I'm going to start believing I deserve better, starting now. Would you like to go for a coffee tomorrow?

jesus christ, stop being a pussy. be happy about actually having the possibility of getting proper education and make the best out of it. do you really need people motivating you for something that is essentially your job?

why haven't you responded yet?

You wanna hit that or not?

Say "you're right, I guess I'm just a bit insecure about myself"
Trust me, girls love people that are open about their weaknesses.

>you're always giving yourself not too much credit
Turns out shes retarded

>Trust me, girls love people that are open about their weaknesses
Can't belive that someone can be such a brainlet

Do this because it makes sense, follows the obvious flow of the conversation, plus, she'll never say no.

Don't do this because you'll make yourself look weak-framed and self-pitying.

English isn't her first language

Hopefully it's her last one

Seriously, females love people that open themselves up.

Are you a femanon?
Are you gay?
Are you retarded?

Which one of those?

he's baiting you retard stop replying

I'm not baiting, it's true. You can pretend that you're all though and strong which can be cool and stuff but females tend to look past that, they see a human being with emotions and certain behaviors.
When someone acts all though they know that it's just for attention and pretending your a stone wall. But when you open up and admit you have difficulty for example to understand that other people might like you for who you are and that that might be rooted in insecurities about yourself a woman's panty start to become dripping wet, it's like offering your neck to a predator. Only if you trust eachother you will be able to do it. Trust me, females love when you're being honest about your vulnerabilities and hate it when you just act though all the time.

This is fucking stupid. Insecurity is one of the least attractive traits a person can have and admitting it doesnt suddenly make it cool.

which one are you user ?

>Trust me, females love when you're being honest about your vulnerabilities and hate it when you just act though all the time

No, but the only exeption is if you are a uberchad 9/10 or 10/10, then you can have all sorts of insecurities or problems and it would not matter.
In the case of an average guy, if you show her your weak spot, it is over, because at that point she doesn't feel secure around you, you are not a superhero anymore, so she is going to find someone else who is.

If you want to have a long term relationship and you are insecure you better admit it upfront and be open about it rather than pretending you're someone else

You people are like children. Everyone has insecurities. I'm open about mine to my gf, and she's open about hers. It's perfectly find and we help each other grow. Good luck pretending you're something you're not for the rest of your life.

>I'm open about mine to my gf
In a month or so, she is going to cheat on you
And you will be posting about how depressed you are and how women are assholes, just because you don't understand how human psychology works

Seriously how old are you? You're either trolling or have zero idea how relationships work. Get off the internet once in a while.

And i'm not trolling, just giving you a nice advice
I wish someone told me this when i was younger, so that i would not ruin my previous relationships

Don't do this

Being too insecure to admit you're insecure just makes you look max insecure. If you can just be chill about it, it counter intuitively shows confidence. It also emphasises your tangible good qualities, if all your presumed failings are just a product of fleeting insecurity.

In addition, literally everyone is insecure. Being confident and unashamed about it not only reflects well on you, not only reciprocates and validates her thoughts and how well she thinks she knows you, but it also validates her own insecurities that she inevitably has whether she admits it or not.

Don't get me wrong, being a pity partying faggot about it as if you need her to comfort the insecurity out of you is suicide. But it's only a plus to just being "hey, I guess you're right, that was just insecurity, now you've reminded me that I'm capable so those insecurities aren't bothering me anymore, thanks".

Fucking this. Otherwise you'll get Gone Girl'd.

This
It doesn't make it cool, but it shows maturity, self reflection/awareness, and the potential to overcome said insecurities. Overall just showing you aren't an edgy 14 year old. Not that you would know anything about that.

It means stops whining or youre going to lose her as a friend with no possibilty of fugging.

"So can I ejaculate inside your vagina now? (Unprotected, of course.)"

>thanks, I appreciate it.

Then go cocoon mode and improve yourself to a point where you don’t feel the need to complain to women about your problems. If she texts you about anything other than hanging out, ignore. The more you vent about your problems the more unattractive you become. She’s listening to you because she likes feeling needed. Even if you don’t want to bang her, don’t vent your problems to her. Women dont solve male problems, they don’t even want to solve their own. Get a proper therapist to deal with your inadequacies.

AVOID

She's telling you reality. Take some responsibility in your life and fix your shit rather than blaming others. It's okay to receive compliments and those who give them to you usually mean them, so own up to them. Humility is important, but acting like a miserable cunt is wrong. And whenever someone compliments you, you don't HAVE to give a compliment back.

you sound like a grade a faggot

Stop fucking whining and bitching whatever it is your bitching about with this girl.

i agreed with you completely until you told him to seek out a jewish man so he can give him money to supposedly solve his problems

Off topic but is it wrong to date your best friends sister

definitely
you'll fuck up and ruin your friendship
but if you've had feelings for her for ages and want to give her babies or someshit go for it
that way you're m8 will legally become your bro

If his mental illness is so bad that he thinks any good will come of venting to a woman, he needs professional help.

wait i'm a yuropoor, does therapist = psychologist or psychiatrist?
i thought it meant psychologist
ie the people that just talk to you that aren't even licensed doctors

Sounds like she’s your therapist?
Isn’t that texting a line cross or personal stuff?