>Boogie will never lose the wei-

do u lose de wei?

Too bad he's like 5x the size IRL

>tfw you're so fat, people are actually paying you hundreds of dollars for a push up
nigga is living every Veeky Forums tard's dream.... well, at least to some extent

Too bad he can't even do a single pushup

But he did lose the wife lmao

well, his wife deleted all her social media, probably so she can chase the BBC of his roommate

His wife was tweeting pictures of herself next to black male "friends" for months before the divorce and Boogie was defending it saying she's allowed to spend time with friends if she wants to. No joke. She just got tired of wiping his ass for him and went full-time BBC.

This

K I L L

>stick with 400lbs husband who spends all his time on the internet
>move on to a guy who can get out of bed without the aid of a forklift
hard choice

how does this guy have such a huge following on YT? I've watched parts of his videos and he just complains about his life. How does his videos get millions of views?

They think he's an earnest and honest warm hearted person due to his talking style yet he's consistently caught lying about his life, starting flame wars and drama for views, and generally being total cancer.

PAY

He uses a learned charm to manipulate his retarded audience because they don't know any better.

Boogie is a good guy. Fuck off.

Old image, he has a beard note faggot. If your gonna insult somebody at least make sure it's current.

Fuck off boogie

Must be hard riding his dick so hard with all that fat in the way

MY

No clue, he's just another fat obnoxious waste of a human being to me
Anyone who thinks that fat bitchy faggot is charming or charismatic needs to off themselves

>Too bad he can't even do a single pushup
Either can you NEET.

Fuck off boogie
If you can't do a single pushup, you literally shouldn't be alive
Like how weak/fat can you be?

HEALTHCAREEEEEEEE

the delusion is fucking real

>hundreds
he made $1500 for that pushup

The dude in that pic is gay tho.

kek