Tfw chinlet. im self-loathing so bad atm i have no idea how to cope

>tfw chinlet. im self-loathing so bad atm i have no idea how to cope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you though? If your chin is less than 2 cm behind you lower (!) lip, you're not a chinlet.

I would rather be a chinlet than a balding 18-years-old

brah I wish I was balding, my head is shaped for being bald. Not OP cos I'm not a chinlet but still I know that being chinlet is ultimate virgin ingredient

Also, what Veeky Forums fails to realise is that it's not just as simple as ''chinlet''. You have to factor in stuff like ethnicity because of facial harmony. How attractive your face is, is dependant on your whole facial harmony, not one particular feature by itself. My ex-best friend had Simon Nessman tier skull structure but his eye area was terrible, which killed the overall harmony. Another example is Ryan Gosling. Long midface, one eye sits higher than the other, assymetric face in general. He is still very attractive because of his facial harmony. So having a strong chin means nothing if it isn't tuned in with the rest of your features. This is also why 99% of women look way worse after getting lip injections, because their face was never meant to have puffy lips to begin with, despite puffy being considered feminine and attractive.

yeah my chin is legit subhuman tier

I had jaw surgery and it's a really exhausting process, so if you can post a pic of yourself I'll tell you if it's even worth it

Chin and Jaw isn't the same thing, though.

Most people who think they are a chinlet have a jaw problem actually and jaw surgery+chin implants are around the same area

Just trying 2 help u out

Jaw implants looks awful 70% of the time. Not op btw.

I didn't have a jaw implant, I said chin implant

Jaw surgery/chin implant

People usually have a overbite that's why they need double jaw surgery 2 fix it before even thinking about a chin implant, but its different for everyone
I bet you're pretty enough anyway, youre just making urself insecure

yeah, jaw surgery doesn't really look good if it involves moving the mandible
jaw surgery only looks good if it inolves moving the maxilla forward.
when i was 16 years old i went from 5'9" to just over 6"0 and my frame/face grew alot too, including my mandible, which shot out and gave me an underbite.
now have an overdeveloped mandible, got complimented many times now that i have very strong prominent lower jaw. just started the process of getting maxilla advancement jaw surgery. can't wait, having an underbite sucks

>I had jaw surgery

? whats wrong

good luck dude, i had the same one. its really worth it, although recovery is AWFUL and youre going to look like shit for weeks, dont get depressed over it. sending u love

thanks my brother

Try growing a beard

I'm 19 and balding and have extremely receded hairline but a strong jaw, and I would never trade my jaw for hair

Notice chinlets are never in good shape.

The reason chinlets occur, and are more common today than in previous generations is because of the lack of physical fitness in these newer generations.

Parents need to get their young kids to start exercising. This is to get their hormones balanced well. Children are meant to play and have fun; not be locked up in a room all day playing video games or on a phone. There is a time and place. But there needs to be a time and place for play.

Sorry chinlet, but you and your parents fucked up your childhood.

its not the fact that i didnt play sports but rather the fact that i mouth breathed almost all the time. I remember being at the doctor's when i was like 7 and even the doctor asked why i keep my mouth open and didnt do shit about it lol

Then stop mouth breathing, chew fibrous foods and gum, look up mewing (not sure how effective it is)

>The reason chinlets occur, and are more common today than in previous generations is because of the lack of physical fitness in these newer generations.

It's actually because they don't eat tough food and aren't breastfed and dentistry is more concerned with making ends then helping people.

The fitness is part of it, but it's not nearly as important as you think.

Am I chinlet Veeky Forums ?

yeah ive been mewing for the past 8 months but only made slight gains since im unable to maintain the posture while asleep

a bit of a chinlet and definitely a recessed maxilla -let

>that acne
even worse than your chin

Is that you, Dan?

>balding at 15

youre not a chinlet

Bullshit

Yes. 100%. You're pushing your chin forward as hard as possible and it's still behind your nose-forehead.

Stop whining, literally the single easiest problem to fix. Real killers are small frame and skull (UNFIXABLE!!!)
Goose doesn't have a long midface, maybe in absolute terms but thanks to his monster lower third and high IQ war general forehead it's not noticeable in the slightest, his face is TALL not LONG. Long = incels like Ross from FRIENDS

>extreme forward head posture and tilt
>still that far behind your forehead
Lucky for you your midface is also recessed so it's not that noticeable, being a lightbulbcel like you is infinitely preferable to birdceldom.

Guess that one (1) picture proves me wrong.

You can't tell shit without context anyway. I agree with you, 99% of the time implants (in general) are an aesthetic downgrade.

What the fuck is the difference between tall and long? In the context of his face.

this guy is aesthetic af

What happens when you get punched

I genuinely want to kill myself whenever I see my profile

I can't believe people have even given this topic enough thought to make a post like this. This board is so comically sad sometimes.

Long = Small lower third (chin) and forehead, squashed narrow shape, relatively long midface (pic related)

Tall = Relatively short midface, wide midface, tall lower third and forehead

>2014+4
>doesn't know about mewing
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
actually not memeing this will change your life, well if you are actually a chinlet

who the fuck took a picture of me? You literally look like me except I have less acne

post people who post here are older than 13

most*

You look quite young, give it time and your facial structure may change until around 25. If all else fails grow a beard.

implying this won't work on adults. If it didnt work people that get into accidents and get paralized face muscles wouldn't have massive skeletal changes within 1-2 years. It just takes longer than on children.

If you have 5K-8K (in total including anesthesia) and two weeks off from work you can easily fix this problem if it's haunting your soul on a daily basis. Sliding genioplasty is generally the way to go, as long as your bite isn't entirely fucked. Eppley and Jamali are two of the names you should check out if you're interested in pursuing further. Jamali is more artsy fartsy, Eppley is more pragmatic in my opinion.
Now the real talk portion of my post. I have been planning to do this forever, and now that I actually have the money and time, something has stopped me. I still dislike my face sometimes, but I'm having trouble justifying it to myself. It's a tough decision and I don't think there's a right or wrong answer. You may find that as you continue to think about it and it's no longer really just a dream anymore that you don't care THAT much. Whatever you do, do it because YOU want it, not because you care what others think. Plastic surgery, for all of its magic, also has a lot of results that don't end up on those before and after pics that circulate the internet. It's up to you, friend. Godspeed.

wow this makes total sense to me and explains the goose's facial aesthetics. Thanks user.

David Schwimmer is very attractive, though. Granted, Gosling probably beats him out in most peoples' eyes, but it's close to a toss-up for me.

I'm pale (skin type 1). Sun can#t tan me, although I'm not a red head. What can I do? I don't want to spray tan.

>David Schwimmer is very attractive