Why even contribute to society when I will never ever get girls as hot and stuck up as this due to my ugly looks?

Why even contribute to society when I will never ever get girls as hot and stuck up as this due to my ugly looks?

Seems like a scam

Look at this guy, what is he thinking?

>I b-bet she looked at me... If she knew how well I automated our accounting software on the cloud she'd find me interesting... I should read that book about the Romans, it'll make me seem more interesting and have more to talk about... Does she notice I can deadlift 400 lbs?

Meanwhile she has an Instagram with tens or hundreds of thousands of followers and 10 millionaire sugar daddies and fucks the local bad boy Chad on the reg.

>tfw no attractive stuck up gf

>tfw no camwhore gf

Aw man. Save for her gross feet, Lootz has the perfect female form.

Lmao, just try talking to girls like this. Worst thing that can happen is that they try to mock you, and this is very unlikely. They'll either like you or not. Don't be a beta ass faggot whining and thinking about bs like this all day. If this guy wants to read a book about romans, let him read it. Don't do stuff like this to get girls ffs.

Also some gril like this would be into any confident guy who has at least a 5/10 face and has a shredded, tanned body. Period.

Rape sum1

Want the blackpill? They're usually really fucking insecure, so just bully-tease them and they'll suddenly want you, given that you're at the very least slightly above average looking.

>caring about women
Lmao, you're a fucking faggot bro

this is what i do to less attractive girls but you mask it as teasing. if you're not retarded you can generally tell if a girl doesn't fall for it and then you can drop the act but add in a little bit as banter. i personally don't do it for pussy i just like to shit talk people subtly

>wanting your girlfriend to dress like that in public

Get out

stop making this thread all the time

Sounds just like OP

Damn! Wow, amazing blackpill bro! Up voted!

gonna leave this
candidgirls.io/v/ccec5db17c

I don't think you know what blackpill means

Nono, this is a black pill because /fitpol/ thinks that they're actually supposed to call the girl they're interested in ''whore'', ''go get raped by black cock'', etc, and that she'll suddenly want marry this person.

lurk more and try again later

I have been here longer than you. Go measure some faggots ramus and cry yourself to sleep.

Considering the guy next to her is topless, that must be next to the beach.
Or should I just start to walk around in shorts only during summer?

okay retard

blackpill is an exaggeration but just you're to mentally disabled to capture the actual point

>not showing her off when you're out together to make all the tfwnogffags mad

>the actual point