>Do PPLPPL
Look like shit.
>Do Bro-Split
Look like shit.
>Do Random Whatever I feel like because nothing seems to work anyway
Look like shit.

>Cut 16kg (35lbs) of bodyfat
Look aesthetic as fuck.
How many years of lifting did it take you to realize aesthetics is literally all body-fat, and your routine has pretty much nothing to do with how you look, and that a really horrible routine will provide almost the same results as a really good one?

I wish I knew this earlier, I'd have cut a lot earlier.

Yeah dont respond to my thread then, I hate you too, good riddance to diddence in my peddence.

in your years of lifting you have never once heard "abs are made in the kitchen"?
it's almost like you can't see the muscle if you're fat

>brainlet.jpg

years, i dont know why i also kept falling for the bulk meme

maybe i wanted to

HURR BRAINLET HURRR

Yeah fuck off mate. 99% of discussion on here is about routines, have you not seen the 50,000 daily arguments over PPL, Fullbody, Brosplits, etc???

Have you not see the "WHATS BETTER FOR AESTHETICS< FLAT BENCH OR INCLINE?"

Its all such fucking pointless arguments. Theres literally zero difference in incline bench vs flat bench. The muscle still grows the same fucking direction and size, there's not fucking difference.

yeah but you have to bulk to get some muscle so you look good when cut

not op but that should be treated like ss already lol

Maybe ONCE, but not more than 1 time.

I actually gained more muscle going from 10% bodyfat to 15% bodyfat, then I gained being 18% bodyfat bulking up to 25%+ bodyfat.

I feel like you actually gain more muscle/strength when you're in the 10-15% range.

wachu mean homie? I see 1 or 2 routine threads a day. But it's true desu, maybe some minimal differences.Diet>Everything provided ur lifting

You realize all that lifting gave you muscle, right? And now you look good because you're showing that muscle, right?

desu its not the bulk that gives you muscle, its just the illusion of eating more and getting better pumps

thats why you dont notice any muscle gains youre ultra fat because you cant see the ultra pumps from the food

Here's the difference between a full body and a brosplit.

>The full body does less work on delts, traps, arms.

>The brosplit does less work on posterior chain and legs.

For FULL BODY GUYS : Add lateral raises, shrugs and curls to your routine and you'll gain the upper body of a bro-split guy.

For BRO SPLIT GUYS: Add squats/deadlifts to another day on your routine other than your leg day and you'll gain the lower body of a full-body guy.

>How many years of lifting did it take you to realize aesthetics is literally all body-fat, and your routine has pretty much nothing to do with how you look, and that a really horrible routine will provide almost the same results as a really good one?
a week on Veeky Forums?
just don'T be a fucking brainlet

you could grow muscle on any of those routines, but would get different physiques based on which muscles you worked more and your natural build
sure, we could get into arguments over frequency vs volume and which percentages and shit
but none of that matters if you're too fat to see the muscles

This. I thought my arms were small until I stopped being a fat shit and lost my gut, then suddenly my arms looked big. My fat gut was making my arms look small.

>For BRO SPLIT GUYS: Add squats/deadlifts to another day on your routine other than your leg day and you'll gain the lower body of a full-body guy.

Uh why would I want that?

i knew aesthetics were all about body fat but i
a) thought cutting was way harder than it actually is. its really easy as fuck.
b) have mild gyno
c) have mild pectus, with flared ribs.

Urrrrr her tits remind me of cake. Im hungry.

So you can handle that high test ass

It seems you train like shit.

post body you useless cunt

I seriously don't understand how dumb some people can be
>full body
You're training each muscle group 3 times a week
>UL
2 to 3 times a week
>ppl
2 times a week
>brosplit
1 or 2 times a week
By doing full body your frequency is increased and the muscle-protein synthesis is elevated. It does not matter how many days a week you go to the gym, what matters is how many times a week you're training a muscle group.
Judging by your post, you were an overweight program hopper that couldn't stay on a given program for more than a couple of months