Anyone have a goofy walk i look like such an idiot walking and can't be taken seriously and its annoying because i...

Anyone have a goofy walk i look like such an idiot walking and can't be taken seriously and its annoying because i wanna show off my gains, anyone have any tips or advice to have a more mature walk

Have you tried to register your goofy walk at the ministry of silly walks?

Try jogging or running instead

start using a wheelchair:
>arm pump from rolling around
>attention and sympathy

what makes your walk goofy user

I've been told I look like an alien trying to imitate a human walk. Feels bad but I'm hoping getting gains will balance it out a bit

how do you walk?

like an alien trying to imitate a human you FUCKING retard I JUST SAID THAT

sorry, I've never seen an ayy lmao walk, so how should I know what that looks like?

FUCK YOU

you sure, you're not an actual alien trying to imitate a human?

When I was a young fat lad I would walk with my hips swaying kind of like a girl. My friends would sing "Who's that Lady" by The Isley Brothers if they were behind me

post vids of you walking that’s the only way we can give tips and advice...

I bet you bench less than 1pl8 nigger cunt talk about my walk again I'll shit you out faggot

I have brain damage and this caused me to have muscle contractions in my coma. After waking up I walk with a limp because my left heel touches the ground and I walk on my right toes. This causes me to have a very goofy walk. Little kids have come up to me and asked me what's wrong with me in public before. It doesn't offend me at all; I know I'm an oddity.

But to show off my muscles... I limp around showing my hard earned body whenever I want.

Muscle-emoji.jpg

My walk/run has been described as "Gump-esque" or "not normal." I feel your pain.
I found out last year that one of my legs is longer than the other so I'm FUCKED

please do not conduct any weird experiments on my body

Continued; just walk proudly and show off your gains too.

He did not post that

I think I walk kind of stiff, and mechanical

I too am very stiff and mechanical. My mom occasionally tells me to stop walking like a robot (my right arm freezes up whenever I am thinking about something or doing an activity that's intense and doesn't use my arm. It's because of the way I braced it seconds before my brain damage).

But as someone who posts on /r9k/ I don't really care.

your gait is probably fucked. do pelvic excersize