Let's hear some creatine stories. How has it worked for you? You bald yet? Big yet...

Let's hear some creatine stories. How has it worked for you? You bald yet? Big yet? Redpill me on why it's the best supplement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npdweMoCp3s
youtube.com/watch?v=V13R5lu9VNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's the "best" supplement because it's pretty much the only legal supplement that works, even if it's just by a few percent extra strength.

Tell me more

I take a lot less than the recommended amount but it helps. I take 2-3g 2-5x per week just to keep m9 creatine stores up. I don't see any benefit beyond this amount. Creatine builds up in your body so as long as you regularly take a little you should be fine.

Thanks for the advice

>few extra

Try less than half of one percent

Why not just eat more steak and red meat rather than buy the supp

Simplicity. Convenience. Cost saving.

Meat is obviously superior, but creatine has its place.

>made me bald
possibly, I sure got balder when I was on it
>made me bloat
yes
>made me stronger
don't think so

I stopped using it a couple of months ago. I lost no strength, but I did lose some weight. I'm /nosupp/ now, not even vitamins. No drugs either (other than the tiny bit of caffeine in decaf coffee). Just food baby.

I don't like red meat. My diet consists largely of chicken, turkey, pork and some fish and seafood. I eat beef semi regularly. I'd need to eat steak 2-3 per day to equal creatine supps. No thanks.

I use one teaspoon a day. It's alright and no, I am not bald. I have shoulder length hair and it's quite thick.

Waste of money. Strength gains are negligible

Is it just a meme supplement

been taking it for about 2 years. had a dream last night i was severely balding. not balding at all though... paranoid.

>ITT: broscience

I only use it sparingly. Im balding.

Pretty much

It added about 10 pounds to my lifts and I gained 15 pounds using it, although around 5 were water weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=npdweMoCp3s

youtube.com/watch?v=V13R5lu9VNc

I've been taking creatine post workout (workout between 6 and 7 times a week) for about 4 years now and I've had a TBI for over 7 years now. I had no idea that it helps my brain...

creatine is awesome for hypertrophy and strength. Don't overdo it, you will waste the extra if you take too much

>took it for a month after I exhausted my noob gains
>started recovering faster
>previously stalled lifts started moving again
>water retention was noticeable, but I looked more full rather than bloated
>noticed my hair at the top-middle of my forehead started getting noticeably thinner
>stopped taking it after that
>lifts went back down
>recovered about the same
>no more water retention
>hair stopped thinning

I was 18 at the time, 23 now and I'd say I've honestly lost less hair in the years since I stopped taking it than I did the month I was on it. I know that I have a genetic predisposition to thinning/balding and I'm gonna lose it all anyways, but losing it any earlier than necessary for an extra 10 lb on all my lifts was and isn't worth it. The increased recovery wasn't even that great looking back on it. I'm just as ready to go after a day off as I was taking creatine and a day off back then, but now I'm also lifting much heavier weight because I'm an advanced-intermediate or whatever.